Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Forum rules
This forum is open to the general public.
User avatar
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby grantwoodisgold » Mon May 23, 2022

Another Victorinox Swiss Army Knife :thumbup:

TTL
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"
1 Gram =0.032150747 Troy Ounces
1 Kilogram =32.150747 Troy Ounces
1 Troy Ounce =31.103477 Grams
8 nuts = 1 oz

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Mon May 23, 2022

:wave:
desktop calculator, paper rolls, ribbons

TTL
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Mon May 23, 2022

we need a " TTL " emojicon :lol:

:roll:
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
MaxGravy
Moderator
Posts: 20900
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Lisboa

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby MaxGravy » Mon May 23, 2022

AGhead wrote:we need a " TTL " emojicon :lol:

:roll:


Thank The Lord or Transistor Transistor Logic?

:?
“Authoritarian politicians will always lie to the people to protect and increase their own power.” - Ron Paul

ImageImageImage

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Mon May 23, 2022

MaxGravy wrote:
AGhead wrote:we need a " TTL " emojicon :lol:

:roll:


Thank The Lord or Transistor Transistor Logic?

:?
:lol:
TTL... Through the Link
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 12006
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon May 23, 2022

Havent pulled the trigger yet but looking at a pair of black light flashlights 8-)
I need one asap to find those translucent green tomato horn worms. They are supposed to light up with a black light, other wise you cant find them and they can do a lot of damage overnight :o
ImageImageImage

cmiller17363
Solar Supporter
Posts: 1886
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby cmiller17363 » Mon May 23, 2022

Purple and Gold wrote:Havent pulled the trigger yet but looking at a pair of black light flashlights 8-)
I need one asap to find those translucent green tomato horn worms. They are supposed to light up with a black light, other wise you cant find them and they can do a lot of damage overnight :o

Please report back your results. I think I’ll need one also. :thumbup:
Don't be so focused on keeping an even keel that you lose sight of where the ship is headed.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby grantwoodisgold » Mon May 30, 2022

grantwoodisgold wrote:some makeup for the women folk :thumbup:

TTL


1 more time TTL :thumbup:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"
1 Gram =0.032150747 Troy Ounces
1 Kilogram =32.150747 Troy Ounces
1 Troy Ounce =31.103477 Grams
8 nuts = 1 oz

User avatar
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby grantwoodisgold » Mon May 30, 2022

grantwoodisgold wrote:Another Victorinox Swiss Army Knife :thumbup:

TTL


1 more time TTL :wave:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"
1 Gram =0.032150747 Troy Ounces
1 Kilogram =32.150747 Troy Ounces
1 Troy Ounce =31.103477 Grams
8 nuts = 1 oz

User avatar
xippi
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 2055
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby xippi » Mon May 30, 2022

grantwoodisgold wrote:
grantwoodisgold wrote:Another Victorinox Swiss Army Knife :thumbup:

TTL


1 more time TTL :wave:


I just bought a couple of Spyderco's
:duck:
through the link
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter
Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby grantwoodisgold » Mon May 30, 2022

xippi wrote:
grantwoodisgold wrote:
grantwoodisgold wrote:Another Victorinox Swiss Army Knife :thumbup:

TTL


1 more time TTL :wave:


I just bought a couple of Spyderco's
:duck:
through the link


Spyderco :thumbup:

I've got the SAK fever :lol:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"
1 Gram =0.032150747 Troy Ounces
1 Kilogram =32.150747 Troy Ounces
1 Troy Ounce =31.103477 Grams
8 nuts = 1 oz

User avatar
Rodebaugh
Site Admin
Posts: 5427
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011
Location: Almost Heaven

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue May 31, 2022

Folks I appreciate the past help with the Amazon referral link. After some back and forth emails with Amazon I came to the conclusion that the juice was no longer worth the squeeze. So... I had Randy remove all links this morning and affiliate relationship is done. BullionStacker will now be completely self funded answering to NO ONE but ourselves......and that feels very nice. Our data continues to be safe, unshared, unsold, and most importantly Ours.

Doc

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Tue May 31, 2022

Doc,
:clap:
Good choice. I'm glad to know that BS and our info, etc is "ours".
However...I know that it takes revenue to run BS.
Keeping info secure and w/o ads or popups is worth the mere donation I give...

When you are ready... shoot us the info for where to send our "annual completely voluntary - no obligation" BS support drive donations...

I carry the Platinum level status and a while back pledged to give an extra 5.00 bucks for that level.
(cost inflation)
The money burning a hoal in my pkt.

Hurry before inflation hits harder/

Aghead
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Tue May 31, 2022

So ... now where can we post our bragging of all our big time purchases? It's just plain fun
:)

(That is if we don't boycott them)
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
iratebob
Palladium Supporter
Posts: 1739
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018
Location: Texas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby iratebob » Tue May 31, 2022

AGhead wrote:Doc,
:clap:
Good choice. I'm glad to know that BS and our info, etc is "ours".
However...I know that it takes revenue to run BS.
Keeping info secure and w/o ads or popups is worth the mere donation I give...

When you are ready... shoot us the info for where to send our "annual completely voluntary - no obligation" BS support drive donations...

I carry the Platinum level status and a while back pledged to give an extra 5.00 bucks for that level.
(cost inflation)
The money burning a hoal in my pkt.

Hurry before inflation hits harder/

Aghead


This post should be its own thread.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Thu Jun 09, 2022

BS not getting a kickback but I still bought some Canadian work boots.

I notice, like this order, some items are marked "prime" but in the check out it might be several days for delivery rather than the 2 day prime.

Also, as I drove by the big amazon hub in LR this week...they have some new vans that are wrapped with like "order 2 items for less" or "two items delivered quicker" or something. ?
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter
Posts: 6906
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009
Location: Manassas,VA
Contact:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby fredzoyt » Thu Jun 09, 2022

Rodebaugh wrote:Folks I appreciate the past help with the Amazon referral link. After some back and forth emails with Amazon I came to the conclusion that the juice was no longer worth the squeeze. So... I had Randy remove all links this morning and affiliate relationship is done. BullionStacker will now be completely self funded answering to NO ONE but ourselves......and that feels very nice. Our data continues to be safe, unshared, unsold, and most importantly Ours.

Doc


Wise move Chris. :thumbup:
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html
Image

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

User avatar
natsb88
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 6451
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009
Location: The Copper Cave
Contact:

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby natsb88 » Thu Jun 09, 2022

Since BullionStacker is no longer utilizing the Amazon affiliate program, I'll shout out Amazon Smile. With Amazon Smile you can choose a charity to receive 0.5% on just about anything you buy on Amazon. I have it set up for a local organization that joined it last year, and before that I had it set to the MikeRoweWorks foundation. There are thousands of non-profits registered.

Once you choose your charity, just shop through smile.amazon.com for the charity to get credit. You can also set it up on the Amazon app if you shop through the app. Just search for Amazon Smile on the app and it should come up. You have to set up the app and the desktop site separately.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/charity/homepage.html

It's only a few pennies at a time, but it adds up.

amazonsmile.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
AGhead
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7295
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014
Location: In Arkansas

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby AGhead » Tue Jul 12, 2022

:wave:
BS no longer gets any kickbacks from amazon ... but it is prime day today n tomorrow.

:idea: Maybe we can unlock the "amazon reccomendations" thread since big brother has no say over BS now
Image ImageImage

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

User avatar
MaxGravy
Moderator
Posts: 20900
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Lisboa

Re: Bullionstacker Amazon Store

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Jul 12, 2022

AGhead wrote::wave:
BS no longer gets any kickbacks from amazon ... but it is prime day today n tomorrow.

:idea: Maybe we can unlock the "amazon reccomendations" thread since big brother has no say over BS now


I'd be happy to unlock it. Do you know know where it's at? :oops:
“Authoritarian politicians will always lie to the people to protect and increase their own power.” - Ron Paul

ImageImageImage


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests