Moving to Maryland

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
jbates
Turtle Supporter

Moving to Maryland

Postby jbates » Tue Sep 11, 2018

My son may be taking a job around Fort Meade MD. Looking for suggestions of a reasonable community for a young family with 3 boys under 5 to look at. Really wanted country living, but that job has not come through. Thanks.

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Re: Moving to Maryland

Postby trapperrick » Wed Sep 12, 2018

Well, if working in Fort Meade and you don't mind commuting I would suggest the area between Frederick, MD and Leesburg, VA.
Unfortunately, Fort Meade is within the Baltimore / DC metroplex. Not going to find much country life in that area.
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

jbates
Turtle Supporter

Postby jbates » Wed Sep 12, 2018

Thanks. I will pass that on. He has a few applications still out, but only this firm offer. The population density is a bit much for me, but he's got to start somewhere.

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Wed Sep 12, 2018

Keep in mind that Loudon County (where Leesburg is) is very expensive to live in. It is officially the wealthiest county in the USA.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Return to “Burgers and Beers”