Suggestion

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
jonrms

Suggestion

Postby jonrms » Sat Sep 01, 2018

:wave:
I have been on and off this site and fellow YouTubers like myself probably would appreciate a YouTube section where we can upload videos that will show support for this forum and also to showcase the best of bullion.
I might be crazy but I know not everyone has a YouTube account. So if we have a section where we can share our content it would be great.
Any views? Or is this a silly idea.
Thanks everyone
Jon

lucky43113

Re: Suggestion

Postby lucky43113 » Sat Sep 01, 2018

jonrms wrote::wave:
I have been on and off this site and fellow YouTubers like myself probably would appreciate a YouTube section where we can upload videos that will show support for this forum and also to showcase the best of bullion.
I might be crazy but I know not everyone has a YouTube account. So if we have a section where we can share our content it would be great.
Any views? Or is this a silly idea.
Thanks everyone
Jon

Start one in burgers and beer mods can move it to where ever they want if needed
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

Return to “Burgers and Beers”