Congrats anyone that got into the ICON (ICX) ICO

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
HustliN

Re: Congrats anyone that got into the ICON (ICX) ICO

Postby HustliN » Mon Jan 08, 2018

+1 Get in on this coin.. seriously!

anaecoin

Postby anaecoin » Fri Feb 16, 2018

I was reading about ICO for quite some time now, weighing in differences then I came across this article. It was a good read. Would like to share this to all :D

SHILL LINK REMOVED

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Wed Mar 21, 2018

ICON (ICX) was just listed on Bithumb (South Korea's largest exchange and one of the largest in the world). Up around 55% on the day.
ImageAlways buying 2016 Rodebaugh Rolos

silverbender
Gold Supporter

Postby silverbender » Wed Mar 21, 2018

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Thu Mar 22, 2018

I see we're back to congrats. That's good, I have a couple hundred in my trading project. Not enough to really celebrate, but better than the what-the-fluff feeling of recent weeks. :thumbup:

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Thu Mar 22, 2018

Long John wrote:I see we're back to congrats. That's good, I have a couple hundred in my trading project. Not enough to really celebrate, but better than the what-the-fluff feeling of recent weeks. :thumbup:

Wish I had bought more on the dip. I have USD funds in my coinbase account sitting there waiting for another dip.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

blackkramer

Postby blackkramer » Mon Aug 06, 2018

Icon straight down! Anyone trading for it right now? The ratio against ETH makes it fairy attractive at roughly 450:1

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Mon Aug 06, 2018

Yeah, sold out my position a while back for some nice gains, but this project looks more and more sketchy by the day. Best of luck to anyone still holding. Not looking to re-enter myself. Zero communication for the team, and no working product

Southpaw
Gold Supporter

Postby Southpaw » Mon Aug 06, 2018

I had a small amount in MEW forgot to send it to Binance for the token swap and missed the date. Went ahead and did the token swap just yesterday with the ICONEX wallet. Will probably hold on to it for a rainy day.

tigerwoodz

Postby tigerwoodz » Mon Aug 06, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Yeah, sold out my position a while back for some nice gains, but this project looks more and more sketchy by the day. Best of luck to anyone still holding. Not looking to re-enter myself. Zero communication for the team, and no working product

I sold all of my positions in alts in mid-late december 2017. I made some nice profits, but from now having an outsider's view(not being invested in), a lot of the stuff I was buying into wasn't that solid. Icon, VeChain, Substratum, and Ethereum all had me hooked at one point.

I am still pretty sure that blockchain has huge potential in logistics though. It is just overvalued right now.

escher

Postby escher » Sun Aug 12, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Yeah, sold out my position a while back for some nice gains, but this project looks more and more sketchy by the day. Best of luck to anyone still holding. Not looking to re-enter myself. Zero communication for the team, and no working product

How long did you hold, in total?

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sun Aug 12, 2018

Half year at most. Some I sold off first week they were released. Then most of the rest at around $6. No regrets. Made a ton off the thing.

tigerwoodz

Postby tigerwoodz » Sun Aug 12, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Half year at most. Some I sold off first week they were released. Then most of the rest at around $6. No regrets. Made a ton off the thing.

There are an almost infinite number of altcoins I am interested in, but they are all so scary to hold. Basically everything that I totally believed in and panic sold at the end/beginning of the year is worth way less now.

tigerwoodz

I was a huge believer in SUB/VEN/XRP, and just by dumb luck I sold at the right time. I am just wondering about when and if I should buy back in.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sun Aug 12, 2018

tigerwoodz wrote:I was a huge believer in SUB/VEN/XRP, and just by dumb luck I sold at the right time. I am just wondering about when and if I should buy back in.

Yep, stuff goes up and stuff goes down. I still am in a few projects I believe in (NEO, ONT, VET) and of course hold BTC. But stuff like ICX that I got in at ICO for 11 cents and do not believe in anymore I just cashed out and called it good enough.

tigerwoodz

Silversaving wrote:
tigerwoodz wrote:I was a huge believer in SUB/VEN/XRP, and just by dumb luck I sold at the right time. I am just wondering about when and if I should buy back in.

Yep, stuff goes up and stuff goes down. I still am in a few projects I believe in (NEO, ONT, VET) and of course hold BTC. But stuff like ICX that I got in at ICO for 11 cents and do not believe in anymore I just cashed out and called it good enough.

It was painful for me to sell my NEO. I was big on that project as well. I still hold some BTC that I made from swing trading. I feel like there is going to be a second wave of altcoins that will be really valuable sometime soon.

PineStagger

Postby PineStagger » Sat Aug 25, 2018

Silversaving wrote:

Did you hold Neo from the highs down? I still think it will bounce back hard from whatever bottom it reaches.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sat Aug 25, 2018

PineStagger wrote:Did you hold Neo from the highs down? I still think it will bounce back hard from whatever bottom it reaches.

Not all of it but I still own many thousends.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”