LiteCoin

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: LiteCoin

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Mar 22, 2018

Love this Charlie Lee tweet:
"If the US government owned every single bitcoin, and each BTC was worth $1 million, it still wouldn't be enough to pay off the US national debt"
https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/975362262100713472

#scarythoughts!

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon Mar 26, 2018

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Mon Mar 26, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:Not looking good for LitePay...

https://litecoin-foundation.org/2018/03/announcement-on-litepay/

Even the biggest players in the market get suckered sometimes. Surprisingly, so far Litecoin has not dropped any more than the rest of the market since this announcement.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Mon Mar 26, 2018

RIP Litepay..

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Tue Mar 27, 2018

Wow
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Wed Jun 13, 2018

Is anyone buying? I am curious to see how much lower this may go. <$100 LTC is a steal!
ImageImageImage

MauserMan

Postby MauserMan » Sun Oct 21, 2018

Has anybody ever bought anything with LTC? Specifically, I’m trying to dump some of mine into precious metals if it comes back up. Most PM sites take BTC and Bitpay, but LTC? I think Silver Gold Bull mentions accepting multiple cryptos but I haven’t tried...

I went too heavy on LTC last year and now I’m a little concerned with crypto prices :roll:

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sun Oct 21, 2018

MauserMan wrote:Has anybody ever bought anything with LTC? Specifically, I’m trying to dump some of mine into precious metals if it comes back up. Most PM sites take BTC and Bitpay, but LTC? I think Silver Gold Bull mentions accepting multiple cryptos but I haven’t tried...

I went too heavy on LTC last year and now I’m a little concerned with crypto prices :roll:

It's not PMs, but here's a good site to spend a lot of LTC: https://www.egifter.com/
ImageSeeking Rodebaugh Serial #'s 9 & 23.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon Oct 22, 2018

MauserMan wrote:Has anybody ever bought anything with LTC? Specifically, I’m trying to dump some of mine into precious metals if it comes back up. Most PM sites take BTC and Bitpay, but LTC? I think Silver Gold Bull mentions accepting multiple cryptos but I haven’t tried...

Or you can always sell LTC for BTC (on any number of exchanges) and buy PMs with BTC at APMEX.

MauserMan

Postby MauserMan » Mon Oct 22, 2018

Thanks for the advice

SilverDoge wrote:

Or you can always sell LTC for BTC (on any number of exchanges) and buy PMs with BTC at APMEX.

Yeah, I’d done it before on shapeshift but it looks like they require you to register to use that site now

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Thu Oct 25, 2018

It looks like 24H volume has hit an all time low for the past year. The past 8 days have all been below 100k LTC.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”