Alt-Coins

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Long John
Turtle Supporter

Re: Alt-Coins

Postby Long John » Wed Mar 28, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:You guys crack me up. I started this topic to keep you out of the Bitcoin topic.

Didn't work. But if you're nostalgic for a simpler time when it was just you and a couple other people posting the price of Bitcoin every few days, you could start a new topic and us riff-raff could stay out. Ask any genuine Bitcoin Bull: they're not laughing at alts. They understand the role that alts played in BTC's popularity. What's the first thing an alt-coin buyer must do? Buy Bitcoin.

We're actually a pretty small population of interested parties right now, compared to when BTC was on the moon, and that's only natural. But not as small as before it went there.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Wed Mar 28, 2018

John, you're right. I agree.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Wed Apr 11, 2018

meanwhile ONT is putting a nice little run together. Same with ELF and Verge...finally. Even Neo seems to be catching up
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Tue Apr 17, 2018

Medium: Part A1: Fraudulent data provided on CoinMarketCap distorts entire crypto-currency market perception

https://medium.com/@coinmarketcapped/part-a1-fraudulent-data-provided-on-coinmarketcap-distorts-entire-crypto-currency-market-77e01f067b49
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Apr 20, 2018

Blockchain will be disrupting numerous industires:

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Postby trapperrick » Fri Apr 20, 2018

silverpv wrote:
Preludedude wrote:
300Braveheart wrote:
BarsandStars wrote:
silverpv wrote:
trapperrick wrote:Is anyone looking Stellar (XLM) crypto? 
Dirt cheap at 0.18 cents. The most you can lose is 18 cents, :lol:

depends how much you buy!

Another gem in my portfolio that's down 50% :lol:

Down 50 cents for me, which is worse. If I ever make big money from cyptos it's not going to have been "easy money" by any means, HODL'ing through 80% "corrections".

It's easy money if you quit looking at the price daily...

I quit looking at the few altcoins I have. I'll check back in a year. I just hope I don't miss an opportunity to sell some of it, if it spikes....

Set sell limits ahead of time and find a nice chunk of btc or eth when you get back.

Anyobe notice the nice gain that XLM has made over the past week?
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Apr 21, 2018

trapperrick wrote:Anyobe notice the nice gain that XLM has made over the past week?

Yup, Bitcoin and most of the alts including Stellar have enjoyed a very nice week, though they are seeing a 24-hour dip today (Saturday). They all have roughly the same chart line for the week. The market as a whole was rebounding until today.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”