Will Trump start and finish the wall - POLL

Please put all polls here.

Will Trump start and finish the wall along the southern border within his 4 years in office?

Yes
27%
No
61%
Only if he gets a second term
12%

Total votes: 137

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Re: Will Trump start and finish the wall - POLL

Postby Bucketeer » Fri Jul 27, 2018

That was great!
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

silverhead
Silver Supporter

Postby silverhead » Fri Jul 27, 2018

With all that's going on (Russia. Russia, Russia, 4.1% GDP, Helsenki, EU, rocket man, Stormy Daniel's, tariffs, etc) the wall isn't getting much press.
I don't see a full 2000 mile wall before the 2020 election though.
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Jul 29, 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 15 minutes ago

Tom Homan, fmr ICE Director: “There is nobody that has done more for border security & public safety than President Trump. I’ve worked for six presidents, and I respect them all, but nobody has done more than this Administration & President Trump, that’s just a stone cold fact!”

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

silverback

Postby silverback » Sun Jul 29, 2018

blackrabbit wrote:Forget a wall. Why not jut arrest and seize the businesses of those criminals who employ the illegal immigrants and undercut the businesses that actually follow the law? That kind of program would pay for itself and all the illegals would stop coming here with no prospects for employment.

Oh yeah, those business owners have power so lets just go after the powerless and let the powerful criminals get off the hook................somehow I don't think this is going to work.

Bingo!!! {sorta,almost,kinda}

My Grandfather was a farmer in San Diego County 50 years ago...He told me when I was 11 "if you want to stop all these illegal aliens, just fine me.When I cant cover the cost of using illegals I will go get some high school boys to pick my crops"...well little Silverback was lucky enough to work alongside these illegals and that opportunity to earn $25 day was huge for me. My other job was paperboy at $30 month. I never believed that the job was unwanted by US citizens because I sure wanted that money as did my friends.That is reality.

With over 30 Million illegal aliens residing in USA , expect no change ,no enforcement of existing laws and no media revelation of the harm done to legal residents and legal immigrants {my wife and my brothers wife} alike.
As with every other issue of importance in this country...your vote and your opinion count for NOTHING.

If your vote really counted do you think you would be allowed to vote?
Dont be naive, of course not.

Its not a prison until you try the door....
Good news...the door is open , for now.
Last edited by silverback on Tue Jul 31, 2018, edited 2 times in total.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Jul 31, 2018

:lol:

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Aug 22, 2018

Illegal Alien Charged with First Degree Murder of Mollie Tibbetts

An illegal alien who has been living in the United States for four to seven years has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of 20-year-old college student Mollie Tibbetts after she went missing in her small town of Brooklyn, Iowa.

During a joint law enforcement press briefing on Tuesday, police officials revealed that Tibbetts’ body was found in a cornfield in the rural area of central Iowa and that 24-year-old illegal alien Christian Bahena-Rivera has been charged with murder in her death.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... -tibbetts/

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Aug 22, 2018

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Sep 05, 2018

Investigation: Potentially 39M Cases of Identity Theft by Illegal Aliens in Last Four Years

There have been potentially 39 million cases in the last four years in which Americans have had their identities and Social Security Numbers stolen by illegal aliens, a new investigation reveals.

During an interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight, executive director of the Immigration Reform Law Insitute (IRLI) Dale Wilcox revealed to Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Rebecca Mansour that their latest investigation revealed 39 million cases between 2012 and 2016 where names on W-2 tax forms did not match corresponding Social Security records.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... our-years/

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Sep 07, 2018

Trump: If it were up to me, I'd shut down the government over border security

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/trump-i ... urity.html

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Sep 16, 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 13 hours ago

When will Republican leadership learn that they are being played like a fiddle by the Democrats on Border Security and Building the Wall? Without Borders, we don’t have a country. With Open Borders, which the Democrats want, we have nothing but crime! Finish the Wall!

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Sep 23, 2018

Trump border wall going up in Texas

The United States was to begin construction in Texas on Saturday of part of President Donald Trump's border wall designed to curb illegal immigration, which he calls a security threat.

Running along four miles (six kilometers) of the 2,000-mile border with Mexico, the new section will replace existing fencing along the boundary between El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, US Customs and Border Protection said in a statement.

Congress has so far approved $1.6 billion of $25 billion Trump had sought for his wall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump ... spartandhp

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Sep 24, 2018

Agents Apprehend 2,000 Migrants in 3 Days at Single Border Crossing

Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector apprehended more than 2,000 migrants during a three-day period at a tiny area known for illegal border crossing. The groups consisted mainly of migrant families and unaccompanied children from Central America.

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/09 ... -crossing/

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Oct 10, 2018

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy Introducing Bill to Fully Fund Border Wall

McCarthy, his office confirmed to Breitbart News, will introduce a bill this week that includes the full funding for the border wall–about $23.4 billion more than what has already gone to the wall effort–as well as several other enforcement measures that have already passed the House of Representatives.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... eferendum/

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Oct 10, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy Introducing Bill to Fully Fund Border Wall

McCarthy, his office confirmed to Breitbart News, will introduce a bill this week that includes the full funding for the border wall–about $23.4 billion more than what has already gone to the wall effort–as well as several other enforcement measures that have already passed the House of Representatives.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... eferendum/

This is a decent political strategy just before mid-terms. Let's see what happens.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Thu Oct 18, 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 20 minutes ago

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 12 minutes ago

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 3 minutes ago

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

Return to “Polling Place”