YPS News & Happenings

CCC2010
Turtle Supporter

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby CCC2010 » Thu Jul 05, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! !!

https://youtu.be/W-ajl93P8jc

Nice un-boxing video :clap: :thumbup:
Image WTB:6 oz YPS Golf Ball. Pls.PM me.

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Thu Jul 05, 2018

Mr. Ed wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Diggin4copper wrote:So, there was a fish and a helmet by Ericsson, YPS and Pit Bullion.
There was a Skull and a Pyramid by YPS and Pit Bullion.
Am i missing one?

those are the only 4 I have

I have Gilded 50 gram Turtles with certs from Pit Bullion :o

Buy More Turtles
:turtle:

(me too)
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Thu Jul 05, 2018

Silverkid wrote:
Mr. Ed wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Diggin4copper wrote:So, there was a fish and a helmet by Ericsson, YPS and Pit Bullion.
Am i missing one?

Buy More Turtles

(me too)

I was trying to remember who got one of them because I have one less.
Vision without execution is hallucination

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Jul 09, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Silver Addict
Dunce

Postby Silver Addict » Mon Jul 09, 2018

Mr. Ed wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
Am i missing one?

Buy More Turtles

I missed out on that one :shock:

Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter

Postby Diggin4copper » Mon Jul 09, 2018

Ouch
Outstanding!

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Mon Jul 09, 2018

Yps site put some stuff on sale. Snap it up if you guys want/need or was holding for a piece.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Jul 10, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:Yps site put some stuff on sale. Snap it up if you guys want/need or was holding for a piece.

New items put on sale...

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Fri Jul 13, 2018

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears the 2-oz Tiki is just about sold out?

Not sure if the 3 on the YPS site are the same 3 on YPS eBay. :?

Regardless... :shh:

Silver Addict
Dunce

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Jul 13, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears the 2-oz Tiki is just about sold out?

Not sure if the 3 on the YPS site are the same 3 on YPS eBay. :?

Regardless... :shh:

different 3. I think 7 left total

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sat Jul 14, 2018

Just an FYI to all you folks that live on ebay, The YPS 7.5oz Yeagermeister Bottle Prototype bar I won during the last KSA was stolen in transit to me. I got a nice empty bubble mailer with the end cut (packing slip was there though). Anyway, should it turn up on ebay or another forum anyone frequents, I'd love to get a heads up. First time in silver stacking life I've had something stolen from me.
ImageSeeking Rodebaugh Serial #'s 9 & 23.

SilverStatic
Turtle Supporter

Postby SilverStatic » Sat Jul 14, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Just an FYI to all you folks that live on ebay, The YPS 7.5oz Yeagermeister Bottle Prototype bar I won during the last KSA was stolen in transit to me. I got a nice empty bubble mailer with the end cut (packing slip was there though). Anyway, should it turn up on ebay or another forum anyone frequents, I'd love to get a heads up. First time in silver stacking life I've had something stolen from me.

I’d prob puke. I hope it gets returned to you. The only package that was ever stolen off my front steps was an Amazon package with kids toys for a birthday party. With all the silver I’ve had delivered crazy someone took a $25 box I didn’t feel that bad about.
:wanted:
Rodebaugh 100g bars 2012,2013,2014
:wanted:
Rare and interesting silver trades available, inquire please

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Jul 15, 2018

SilverStatic wrote:
Silversaving wrote:Just an FYI to all you folks that live on ebay, The YPS 7.5oz Yeagermeister Bottle Prototype bar I won during the last KSA was stolen in transit to me. I got a nice empty bubble mailer with the end cut (packing slip was there though). Anyway, should it turn up on ebay or another forum anyone frequents, I'd love to get a heads up. First time in silver stacking life I've had something stolen from me.

I’d prob puke. I hope it gets returned to you. The only package that was ever stolen off my front steps was an Amazon package with kids toys for a birthday party. With all the silver I’ve had delivered crazy someone took a $25 box I didn’t feel that bad about.

I'd talk to the mailman and see if he delivered it rhat way or if the thief is closer to home than you think. I would think if the nail man had a package that was cut opened, they would have contacted you. Did it go from mailman hands to yours cut open? All these are questions I'd go ask the mailman. If you can find out if the mailman delivered it not cut open, you may just know that the thief is closer to you than you thought. That really sucks either way no matter where it got stolen from though.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Sun Jul 15, 2018

Do you know which serial number?
I'm clearly not very bright.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Sun Jul 15, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:

Do you know which serial number?

It was stamped PROTOTYPE.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=30384

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sun Jul 15, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:I'd talk to the mailman and see if he delivered it rhat way or if the thief is closer to home than you think. I would think if the nail man had a package that was cut opened, they would have contacted you. Did it go from mailman hands to yours cut open? All these are questions I'd go ask the mailman.

Was found that way in my PO Box of a large post office with MANY employees. This post office has seen thousands of ounces delivered to me over the years with no issue.
ImageSeeking Rodebaugh Serial #'s 9 & 23.

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Sun Jul 15, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:Do you know which serial number?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad you asked that question instead of me!
Risk is the price that you never thought you'd have to pay.

I refuse to embrace schizophrenia as a survival mechanism.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Sun Jul 15, 2018

agnostic wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Do you know which serial number?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad you asked that question instead of me!

I have an excuse - 6:11am is pre-coffee. :wave:
I'm clearly not very bright.

oldmansilverBS
Silver Supporter

Postby oldmansilverBS » Sun Jul 15, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Was found that way in my PO Box of a large post office with MANY employees. This post office has seen thousands of ounces delivered to me over the years with no issue.

If there is a chance it was stolen at your post office you might try filing a stolen property report with your police department. Coin shops, and probably pawn shops too, have to fill out a form getting the sellers name, address, and driver's license number when they purchase things over the counter in their shops. It's a long shot but it might be worth a try.

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Tue Jul 17, 2018

Sorry that happened, especially with something like this. :thumbdown:

Perhaps a silly question... But can you tell if it was definitely cut with a pair of scissors or knife? Or, did the package just split open?

I say that, because while I'm sure it's possible that it may have been intentionally opened, it's also possible that it was a non-person accident. Both have been known to happen with shipping companies/postal services.

In any event, I'm not sure which end should do this, whether shipper or receiver, but I believe there's an online form you can fill out at USPS.com ... Or at least there was. Basically items that can't be delivered or sent back, because they can't tell where to send an opened item to, so they send it to their recovery center or something like that. Will need to/from addresses, tracking #, descriptions of item & package, photos of item, etc. Basically, the more info, the better. Fortunately, this is a pretty unique piece.

I had to do this a few years ago. I'm assuming USPS still has some sort of page/link, but you'd have to Google it. (Luckily, in my case it worked out... Everything was intact, but the package was temporarily lost for like 3 weeks.)

Good luck! :thumbup:

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”