WFTW Trackchair Auction - Saturday May 30 @ 8pm EDT - PREVIEW

New Website Link: Loads of Hand Sanitizer for sale!!

NHsorter

New Website Link: Loads of Hand Sanitizer for sale!!

Postby NHsorter » Tue Mar 24, 2020

Check out our new web site. Hoping to add more products as soon as I get a chance. Just started with full cases.

http://www.defendersanitizer.com

"Defender Hand Sanitizer" is:
• FDA Approved
• World Health Organization’s Tested and proven formula.
• Spray Liquid (NOT A GEL)
• In Stock & Ready to Ship

Our formula now uses 80% Ethanol. We were previously using 75% Isopropanol. They have the same effectiveness, but the nice thing about ethanol is that it is currently a little easier to acquire and it also has a milder scent.

Smells just like moonshine running out of a still :D Spray this all over your house and you'll think you are on the Jack Daniels tour (which is awesome). Just don't get any on your lips, the bitterant that they add to the ethanol is insane.

Case of 12 x 1-Pint Bottles w/ trigger sprayers = $140.00/case

Case of 12 x 1-Quart Bottles w/flip top squirt caps And 12 trigger sprayers = $180.00/case

Case of 4 x 1-Gallon Bottles w/solid caps = $140.00/case

5-Gallon Cube w/dispensing spigot = $150.00/pail

We also have 55-gallon drums and 275-gallon totes available. Great if you can repackage into smaller bottles. PM for a great price, I'll have some questions re: delivery specifics.

SHIPPING:
For Cases and Pails, we want to limit it to UPS Ground only for shipping. We are not up to snuff on the USPS rules for flammable liquids. There is TEMPORARILY no hazmat fee for shipping hand sanitizer. This is a new rule they just put into effect. So the shipping costs are much more reasonable then they were for gallons or pails. The origin zip code is 01887, so if you go to UPS.com and plug our zip, your zip, and the weight you will get a pretty good estimate of the cost. We don't mark up the shipping, I will just charge you our cost. I'm happy to give you an exact shipping quote but please include your Zip code and also let me know if it is a Commercial or Residential address according to UPS.

Questions? Concerns? Please feel free to post or PM and I will be happy to reply.

edit: We also have some Isopropyl Alcohol left that we can sell at the same prices as the hand sanitizer. We can do 99% or 70% strength. Research shows that 70% is a more effective concentration for surface sanitizing. This product is not sold as a hand or surface sanitizer though. It is just sold as Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol. If we put the word "sanitizer" on it then we need to do lengthy EPA approval. Isopropyl Alcohol in cases of pints of quarts can ship on UPS without a hazmat fee. It will be at the price you look up at UPS.com. But in gallons or pails, there is a $45/package additional fee just for the HazMat hassle that UPS charges us.
Last edited by NHsorter on Mon May 18, 2020, edited 4 times in total.

blevdawgAg47

Re: Hand Sanitizer, Masks, Rubbing Alcohol

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Tue Mar 24, 2020

Maybe try selling at farmers market, local swap meet?
ImageImageImage

NHsorter

Thanks, but I'm staying away from people now. Swap meets & farmers markets also take time that I don't have and I'm not comfortable asking someone to interface with the public for me if I am not willing to do it myself given the circumstances.

Goldman
Gold Supporter

Postby Goldman » Tue Mar 24, 2020

I would be interested in buying some hand sanitizer. I'm not a Fortune 500 company or looking to resell. I have a retail business with twenty-five employees and need it for the protection of both customers and employees. We are down to our last few bottles and can't find anymore. I was going to try and make our own but, we can't even find the ingredients. It makes no sense not to let people sell this stuff. I may even donate some to local healthcare, FD's and PD's if I'm able to. I'm sure it would need to have some type of certification to be accepted by those groups. On second thought, I might need that too since I would have some liability in that regard. If you want to PM me a quote, I will see if it make financial sense.

shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Mar 24, 2020

In Texas, we have an entity called a "hospital district." In the large metropolitan areas, it is usually defined geographically by the country line. These districts have various duties and responsibilities based on the authority given them. NH, perhaps you could contact the office of the highest ranking medical officer in your county and explain your capacity to produce a valuable item. They may ask for some testing to prove efficacy.

I would buy some from you but worry about the shipping costs.

Good luck!
Looking for Goldbacks? viewtopic.php?f=98&t=32677
Gold is money everywhere. Our goal is to fill the world with local Goldback currencies.

NHsorter

edited this post - had outdated product info & worthless rambling, haha.
Last edited by NHsorter on Sun Apr 26, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Mar 24, 2020

This is the Friends of BullionStacker Forum. My recommendation is to put items up for sale at a price that makes sense to you and see what happens.

I will definitely buy something.
Gold is money everywhere. Our goal is to fill the world with local Goldback currencies.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Mar 24, 2020

We also have the AUCTIONS! AUCTIONS! AUCTIONS! forum in the marketplace. Could list a few items there and see what happens.
Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people.

Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.

NHsorter

another edit to clean things up now that we have a solid inventory & direction.
Last edited by NHsorter on Sun Apr 26, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Tue Mar 24, 2020

I bought these last Friday 20th up here in Maine. $9.99 but the store is closed for 2 weeks now. I will get the remaining boxes around 25 or so and take them down to the hospital where they are probably needed more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image ImageImage

NHsorter

I did specifically ask for people to ad stomp, haha. So that's cool. But no one wants those Mardens masks brother. See links below for where the market is at for real ones. And I am not taking part in that. In fact, I no longer have any masks for sale on here I am retracting the offer, it's not worth the heartache.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-1-N95-1860 ... SwF7xeeoyW

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3m-Bundle-2-18 ... SwPzNeelmK

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1860S-95-Face- ... SwNIheelB0

Bookwalter
Extraterrestrial Supporter

Postby Bookwalter » Thu Mar 26, 2020

I used to work as a surgical tech at our local level one trauma center (yes, I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff). Between that and me being a paranoid kinda guy, I amassed a good amount of N95 and other masks, suture and all kinds of goodies. I broke out the masks the other day and took them to the local hospital here in Tacoma. I really didn’t need that much for just two of us, so it felt good to give back a bit. Most of my other things are expired, which does not mean they are unusable, but I can’t give them to real medical places. I basically have enough stuff to run a small operating room still, so if your in Tacoma and need stitches, lemme know, after all this covid19 stuff, that is. Until this clears, I’m just glad I’m easily entertained.

What will we call the coming flood of babies that will surely result from this massive stay at home order??? Generation 19?

toddler81

Postby toddler81 » Thu Mar 26, 2020

Bookwalter wrote:
What will we call the coming flood of babies that will surely result from this massive stay at home order??? Generation 19?

I heard coronials... lol
If you've still got a mask, I know a guy looking for some...
$25 off Brooklinen Sheets
$10 free at Coinbase!

:wanted:
LIBERTADS
GOLD
1/20
: BU 2011; PR 2005
1/10
: BU 1994,2000

:wanted: 2007 08 Roos on card

blackrabbit

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Mar 26, 2020

"That daily deal" has sent me texts selling masks yesterday and hand sanitizer today, so sign up with them if you need some.
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

He who gives his freedom for safety gets none of them. Thomas Jefferson

It is much easier to fool a man than to convince him that he has been fooled.

BigBamboula
Gold Supporter

Postby BigBamboula » Thu Mar 26, 2020

Marchas45 wrote:I bought these last Friday 20th up here in Maine. $9.99 but the store is closed for 2 weeks now. I will get the remaining boxes around 25 or so and take them down to the hospital where they are probably needed more

A couple of suggestions, respectfully...

Call the hospital first and ask to speak to someone in "supply chain." Hopefully you get someone knowledgeable as to whether they can use those masks.....

If they say no, then you would do well, maybe even better, to distribute a couple three masks, maybe in a ziplock bag, to each of the houses in your neighborhood, a lot of people dont have any. This fights community spread, at the ground level.

Just be sure to pack.them.in the baggies in as sterile a fashion as you can manage.

Also, local Fire/EMS will take donations of that sort of thing

NHsorter

Postby NHsorter » Thu Mar 26, 2020

Open to trades. I like anything cool. Suture kits sound super cool. If someone here gets cut, I don’t want to go near a hospital right now. I -also really like the neighbor idea. I’m gonna hit up our towns safety complex this weekend as well(maintaining safe distance :D ). Thanks guys! Already mailed a bunch to old family members and they were psyched.

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Thu Mar 26, 2020

Always have the KSA’s coming up next month. May have some buyers willing to bid on some of the goods.

I’ve been making my own hand sanitizer lately because you just can’t find it anywhere. Seems like people are buying it before it gets of the truck. I’m not to worried about masks myself. If it gets bad enough I need a mask to go out, then I’m not going out.
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter

Postby shinnosuke » Wed Apr 01, 2020

My box of hand sanitizer arrived just now, Jason. Thanks!

BigBamboula
Gold Supporter

Postby BigBamboula » Thu Apr 02, 2020

Got my order of hand sanitizer for my shop, Thank you sir!

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Apr 02, 2020

Everclear.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

AURUM MULTO MAGIS ANIMAS PERDIDIT QUAM FERRUM CORPORA CECIDIT

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”