YPS News & Happenings

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silverkid » Wed Mar 06, 2019

doh
Zelle, square cash, PPFF if we have to. Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks.
Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

SilverBop

Postby SilverBop » Fri Mar 08, 2019

Aw that cross is beautiful! Could fight off a vampire with that thing.
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

joefro
Site Tech

Postby joefro » Fri Mar 08, 2019

I hope it doesn’t just have carbon in it, unless it’s a big ole’ diamond!

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Mar 08, 2019

joefro wrote:I hope it doesn’t just have carbon in it, unless it’s a big ole’ diamond!

100% pure crystallized carbon milled at a top secret YPS facility, just off I-70 at the Kitn exit, across from Walmart, next to the massage parlor.

:duck:
I'm clearly not very bright.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Mar 14, 2019

For some reason I'm excited for my chicken nuggets to come lol. You and the YPS crew keeps this interesting. Thank you. Excited for my chicken :duck:

Joseph
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

vanquish
Gold Supporter

Postby vanquish » Thu Mar 14, 2019

MaxGravy wrote:
joefro wrote:I hope it doesn’t just have carbon in it, unless it’s a big ole’ diamond!

100% pure crystallized carbon milled at a top secret YPS facility, just off I-70 at the Kitn exit, across from Walmart, next to the massage parlor.

I think I saw Robert Kraft there.

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Thu Mar 14, 2019

vanquish wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:

Perhaps it was just a for a job interview. The Patriots organization is always on the look out for people who are good at deflating balls.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter

Postby Diggin4copper » Thu Mar 14, 2019

Rik Bitter wrote:
vanquish wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:

Perhaps it was just a for a job interview. The Patriots organization is always on the look out for people who are good at deflating balls.

Bitter Rik? :lol: :lol:
Outstanding!

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Mar 14, 2019

I'm very concerned that my barnyard animals have no Barn, Silo, and fence. ;) Hint hint. Part 2 of the barnyard series here we come?

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Thu Mar 14, 2019

What we need is an ornery BIlly Goat ;)

:turtle:
Vision without execution is hallucination

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Thu Mar 14, 2019

Mr. Ed wrote:What we need is an ornery BIlly Goat ;)

:turtle:

:shh:

deathradio

Postby deathradio » Thu Mar 14, 2019

:thumbup: I saw 20 ankhs on the site today with no limit listed, so I ordered 10 of em'!!!! I'm going to add them to an art piece I've been working on. I've been checking everyday, hoping they'd be back in stock.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Mar 15, 2019

deathradio wrote::thumbup: I saw 20 ankhs on the site today with no limit listed, so I ordered 10 of em'!!!! I'm going to add them to an art piece I've been working on. I've been checking everyday, hoping they'd be back in stock.

That's awesome! Make sure you share the end Project here.

deathradio

Postby deathradio » Fri Mar 15, 2019

Schwartzy wrote:
deathradio wrote::thumbup: I saw 20 ankhs on the site today with no limit listed, so I ordered 10 of em'!!!! I'm going to add them to an art piece I've been working on. I've been checking everyday, hoping they'd be back in stock.

I will for sure. I'm going to start with two pendants, with a sterling bail on each, put a small amount of clear epoxy resin in the middle of the ankh, add some of my grandfather's ashes, and then more clear resin. & One of my Grandmother's ashes with beet powder added to tell them apart. The other 8 are going to a sculpture in progress unless my dad and brother want pendants as well. I'll post pics when all figured out and done.
Last edited by deathradio on Fri Mar 15, 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Fri Mar 15, 2019

deathradio wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:

I will fro sure. I'm going to start with two pendants, with a sterling bail on each, put a small amount of clear epoxy resin in the middle of the ankh, add some of my grandfather's ashes, and then more clear resin. & One of my Grandmother's ashes with beet powder added to tell them apart. The other 8 are going to a sculpture in progress unless my dad and brother want pendants as well. I'll post pics when all figured out and done.

I'd even request you share the project in process. Picts appreciated.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Mar 15, 2019

Brick's wrote:
deathradio wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:

I will fro sure. I'm going to start with two pendants, with a sterling bail on each, put a small amount of clear epoxy resin in the middle of the ankh, add some of my grandfather's ashes, and then more clear resin. & One of my Grandmother's ashes with beet powder added to tell them apart. The other 8 are going to a sculpture in progress unless my dad and brother want pendants as well. I'll post pics when all figured out and done.

I'd even request you share the project in process. Picts appreciated.

+1

Yes, please.

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter

Postby Silversummit » Sat Mar 16, 2019

Silversummit wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
RLNcoinbuyer wrote:
Silversummit wrote:Hmmm, can't get tomy cart or checkout on the site. This could make checking out for the new yeagermiester bar quite hard. :roll:

I had same issue on my iPad - but not on my phone. Try bookmarking http://yeagerspouredsilver.com/cart/ and then using that link to get back into your cart when you are elsewhere on site. This worked for me.

Just a bump so I can use link to check out on iPad.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Mar 17, 2019

Who was the person that messaged me having the #20 1 kilo pyramid. Could you message me please. I am ready to discuss obtaining it very soon but I lost the message who it was. I had alot of pieces I was buying off other members but believe this is the last piece #20 out there that I know of. Please message me. Thank you.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Mar 18, 2019

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Mar 19, 2019

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”