Re: Rodebaugh Silver - 2108 Rolos -

Postby Mechanic4hire3 » Wed Nov 07, 2018

#35 for me. Ty
EBay rcook21973
Local: Redwheel_ Numismatics

DG2009

Postby DG2009 » Wed Nov 07, 2018

Doc. If possible, I am requesting rolls #29 and #30 with SilverCat's permission, also requesting 2 classics.

SilverCat
Gold Supporter

Postby SilverCat » Wed Nov 07, 2018

DG2009 wrote:Doc. If possible, I am requesting rolls #29 and #30 with SilverCat's permission, also requesting 2 classics.

:thumbup:
Life is today.

RLNcoinbuyer
Turtle Supporter

Postby RLNcoinbuyer » Wed Nov 07, 2018

I would like to claim my #13 and #58 serials.
My #44 serial should move to Deenz. We’ve talked and he wants to claim.
ImageImage Image

shinnosuke

Postby shinnosuke » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Doc, I’ll take two rolls, #147 & #148, if you can. If not, the next two sequential numbers after you’ve filled orders of those posting previous to me. Thanks for making this purchase possible.

Moresilver
Gold Supporter

Postby Moresilver » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Roll #20 & 1 classic please

Rodebaugh
Jester

Re: Rodebaugh Silver - 2018 Rolos -

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Check for accuracy. Orders thus far:

1.......Rodebaugh..........................................................confirmed
2.......Rodebaugh..........................................................confirmed
3.......H2SO4................................................................confirmed + 1 classic
4.......Purple and Gold ...................................................confirmed
5 ......Rik Bitter............................................................confirmed
6.......PeacePeople........................................................confirmed + 2 classics
7.......Amaths...............................................................confirmed
8.......Purple and Gold....................................................confirmed
9.......Silversaving.........................................................confirmed
10......vanquish.............................................................confirmed
11......Amaths..............................................................confirmed
12......bigjohn..............................................................confirmed
13......RLNcoinbuyer.......................................................confirmed
14......silversaving.........................................................confirmed
15......threeblindmoose...................................................
16......silverhoarder3......................................................confirmed
17......Brick's...............................................................confirmed + 1 classic
18......Shyestsparks.......................................................confirmed + 1 classic
19......eekAmouse.........................................................confirmed
20......Moresilver...........................................................confirmed + 1 classic
21......natsb88.............................................................confirmed + 1 classic
22......MaxGravy...........................................................confirmed
23......Goldilocks..........................................................
24......jbates...............................................................
25......vanquish............................................................confirmed
26......Shyestsparks.......................................................confirmed
27......SilverCat............................................................confirmed
28......SilverCat............................................................confirmed
29......DG2009............................................................confrimed + 2 classics
30......DG2009............................................................confirmed
31......DRP270..............................................................confirmed
32......DRP270..............................................................confirmed
33......Diggin4copper......................................................
34......jim73................................................................
35......Mechanic4hire3....................................................confirmed
36......smackvay............................................................confirmed + 2 classics
37......smackvay............................................................confirmed
38......iron-pyrite..........................................................
39......Silversaving.........................................................confirmed
40......Silversaving.........................................................confirmed
41......Silversaving.........................................................confirmed
42......Rodebaugh..........................................................confirmed
43......RLNcoinbuyer.......................................................
44......Deenz.............................................................confirmed
45......Goldilocks...........................................................
46......natsb88..............................................................
47......Iwant2beu...........................................................confirmed
48......Iwant2beu..........................................................confirmed
49......grantwoodisgold...................................................confirmed + 1 classic
50......Silversaving.........................................................confirmed
51......MaxGravy..........................................................confirmed
52 .....Bookwalter..........................................................
53......fredzoyt.............................................................
54......threeblindmoose...................................................
55......PeacePeople........................................................confirmed
56......Bookwalter..........................................................
57......(RC) merchoarder..................................................
58......RLNcoinbuyer.......................................................confirmed
59......DoctorMetal........................................................

threeblindmoose

Postby threeblindmoose » Thu Nov 08, 2018

No sleep on this one, you're going to be cranking out a crazy amount of rolos! Confirm me for #15, #54, a third roll (any number) and two classics please. Thanks Doc!

Rodebaugh
Jester

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Nov 08, 2018

bigjohn wrote:#12 and #100 please

You got #12 as of now John. #100 is not available yet and I'm not sure if mintage will get there. Open ordering for more rolls starts Friday at noon. Serial request beyond #60 will not be taken. But I will allow folks to swap as they agree and see fit.

natsb88 wrote:#21 and two additional rolls, any numbers. One classic add-on.

You got 21 and a classic ad on at this time. Open ordering for more rolls starts Friday at noon. Nate you have a unclaimed serial #46 still at this time that you may request.

Silversaving wrote:All 6 of my numbers plus 4 more rolls lowest #s avail. (Yes I'd like 100 rolos pretty please)

You got your 4 rolls so far TC. Come back Friday at noon to reserve the others. To get the lowest be the quickest my friend.

Mercuryman wrote:I will take 1 roll #14 if no one takes it. If not any number is okay with me.

Mercuryman wrote:I would also like to add 2 rodebaugh classic bars to my order as well.
-edit was to change quantity of rodebaugh classic bars

Open ordering starts Friday at noon. I will make sure you get some silver. Excited to have you on board; see you then.

Mtldealer wrote:I'm interested in 4 rolls. Just let me know if I can buy them and whatever numbers you have. Plus 3 regular rolos. Should be 210 x 4 + 20 x 3 - Does that look right? I haven't had my coffee yet.

Looks good Jacob. Open ordering starts Friday at noon. Submit this request sometime after then and I'll get you added to the list. mmmmmm......coffee. That sounds like the best idea yet!

highroller4321 wrote:2108 Rolo's! :shock: Way to think into the future Doc! ;)

It wouldn't be a rodebaugh listing without at least one typo error.

shinnosuke wrote:Doc, I’ll take two rolls, #147 & #148, if you can. If not, the next two sequential numbers after you’ve filled orders of those posting previous to me. Thanks for making this purchase possible.

Probably will not get to that mintage level Doug. Well at least I hope not. Open ordering starts Friday at noon. Submit this request sometime after then and I'll get you added to the list. Serials will be awarded at that time as a first come first serve basis with no specific request honored. It helps streamline things on my end BIG TIME.

threeblindmoose wrote:No sleep on this one, you're going to be cranking out a crazy amount of rolos! Confirm me for #15, #54, a third roll (any number) and two classics please. Thanks Doc!

Scott I have you for the 15, 54 and 2 classics as of now. Please add the other rolo roll once open ordering starts: Friday at noon. And yes I have a bunch made up but I expect to be burning the candle at both ends. :oops: :lol:

jbates
Turtle Supporter

Postby jbates » Thu Nov 08, 2018

#24 sir.

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Thu Nov 08, 2018

When does open ordering start? :shifty: :lol:

Mercuryman

Postby Mercuryman » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Thanks for the update doc. I may be out of communication Friday afternoon - Sunday. I have an opportunity to go panning for gold on some private property and i was advised that there is no cell service. I'll be camping out... Going to be cold.

I will keep checking back until I'm out in the boonies.

Thanks Doc
Si vis pacem, para bellum

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Thu Nov 08, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:#22 for now please.

I'm also requesting SilverStatic's roll #51, with his permission.

#22 & #51

Please add #53 as well, with permission of fredzoyt.

22, 51, 53
I'm clearly not very bright.

deenz
Silver Supporter

Postby deenz » Thu Nov 08, 2018

Thank you RLN.
Doc- could I add two 2018 classics to my line?

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Thu Nov 08, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:#22 for now please.

I'm also requesting SilverStatic's roll #51, with his permission.

#22 & #51

Please add #53 as well, with permission of fredzoyt.

22, 51, 53

Looks like someone is doing some market maneuvering here. Keep an eye on this one.
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

jim73
Turtle Supporter

Postby jim73 » Thu Nov 08, 2018

# 34 plus one classic, please.

Bookwalter
Silver Supporter

Postby Bookwalter » Thu Nov 08, 2018

I'm in for rolls 52 & 56 and 2 Classics, please. No onions.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”