Donations in memory of mnymgr1

Announcements and Info
MrGaribaldi
Silver Supporter

Re: Donations in memory of mnymgr1

Postby MrGaribaldi » Mon Aug 13, 2018

agnostic wrote:Any way you can post the payments received so we can shame the unpaid pledgers?

Wow. Just wow. Shame the unpaid pledgers. Why would you want to do that? To perhaps drive them away next time there is a cause to donate to? So many questions.
And life goes on ......

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Postby Blue Angel » Mon Aug 13, 2018

MrGaribaldi wrote:
agnostic wrote:Any way you can post the payments received so we can shame the unpaid pledgers?

Wow. Just wow. Shame the unpaid pledgers. Why would you want to do that? To perhaps drive them away next time there is a cause to donate to? So many questions.

And this is not the place to have this discussion.

flyingboujanero
Gold Supporter

Postby flyingboujanero » Mon Aug 13, 2018

MrGaribaldi wrote:

i am marking paid. NOT to shame anyone but to let people know their payment was recieved so i don't have to send out a ton of PM's. My intention was never to shame or pressure.
This space for rent. Inquire within. 1/10 oz silver per month

Silvervein
Turtle Supporter

Postby Silvervein » Mon Aug 13, 2018

Take the shame talk offline...flyingb you are doing a fine job and no one is calling you out, you did a great thing here organizing this for a fallen BS member. I took agnostic's post as a joke and hope others did the same.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold."
- Bob Marley

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Mon Aug 13, 2018

Sheesh! A feller can't even joke anymore. Just a cryin' shame. I'm out :thumbdown:
Risk is the price that you never thought you'd have to pay.

I refuse to embrace schizophrenia as a survival mechanism.

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Mon Aug 13, 2018

agnostic wrote:I'm out :thumbdown:

No don't do that. I think they just didn't know it was a joke. Maybe next time put a :mrgreen: or :P or ;) or something like that.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Mon Aug 13, 2018

Too many deals and too many jokes to think any insults were intended. We should do as stated and drop this. :thumbup:

:turtle:
Vision without execution is hallucination

SilverGOP

Postby SilverGOP » Tue Aug 14, 2018

Vast apologies! Work and other factors have made me forgetful. Will be firing up paypal as soon as I send this.

UPDATE $50 sent by PPFF. Will be amply ready to provide proof of transaction, publicly or privately.

AgGOP

"If you talk the talk, walk the walk."

KI7CIL, General Class

oldvegasfox@reagan.net

4Ahau

Postby 4Ahau » Wed Sep 12, 2018

I had not logged in here in well over a month, due to work and other commitments.

Followed up on the post, and sent PM to flyingboujanero who has done a great job organizing this.

Funds sent this morning, PM sent to flyingboujanero with transaction info etc....
13.0.0.0.0 - 4. Ahau - 8. Cumku

ImageImage

flyingboujanero
Gold Supporter

Postby flyingboujanero » Wed Sep 12, 2018

ALL- this has been a long and slow developing thing, but we are near the end. I'm reaching out to a couple people and have gotten some assistance from DanRitz in making sure we follow the familes wishes. I hope to have this completed and funds sent off by mid next week. I plan on including a card which has all the usernames of members that were gracious enough to help.
This space for rent. Inquire within. 1/10 oz silver per month

suttichai

Postby suttichai » Mon Sep 24, 2018

I just sent the donation fund. Please accept my apology for the delay, I missed the update of this post.

Thank BS friend to handle this task.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Mon Sep 24, 2018

Most likely I'm posting in the wrong place. Been meaning to post something for a while, but Brickner men are not known for sharing sorrow or feelings well.

I still have old personal emails from John. Around 20% of my deals were thru him and most of the early ones. His leaving the planet came around the same time I was memorializing my father's leaving. Sounds bad but I had more interaction with John over the recent years than my old man. Fact is, I miss John more. I missed him since the day. Still do.

That's it.
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

smackvay
Gold Supporter

Postby smackvay » Mon Sep 24, 2018

I have typed out multiple posts but have ended up erasing them as I’m not sure if it is the right place.
Anyway I miss John and it is weird as I never met him in person.

Mike
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!
pm me for details or click on the support Bullionstacker button to the left
WVU Fan, just ask and I will tell you!!!!!

mtforpar

Postby mtforpar » Wed Sep 26, 2018

I miss him too...was nice to have him hitting my inbox regularly. Just a hole.
Take advantage of Mr Rebates and get cash back on tons of Internet purchases. It works, it really works!!! Hit the link below and you are on your way and you will also receive a $5 bonus for signing up.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=395845

Don't miss out on Free Cash for everyday purchases.

GoldGoldandGold
Dunce

Postby GoldGoldandGold » Sun Oct 28, 2018

Wait what happened to Money man. I am just visiting the site after a hiatus. Can someone tell me please?
I do accept free gold

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Sun Oct 28, 2018

GoldGoldandGold wrote:Wait what happened to Money man. I am just visiting the site after a hiatus. Can someone tell me please?

John passed away in July due to a sudden heart attack. A friend to all here. A great loss.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30506&p=588994&hilit=mnymgr1#p588994
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Mon Oct 29, 2018

BotanicusRex wrote:
GoldGoldandGold wrote:Wait what happened to Money man. I am just visiting the site after a hiatus. Can someone tell me please?

John passed away in July due to a sudden heart attack. A friend to all here. A great loss.

http://bullionstacker.com/viewtopic.php ... r1#p588994

I definitely miss him.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Return to “BS News!”