DixiesilverMiner

dixiesilverminer

Sunday night metal chat by dixiesilvergirl

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jul 08, 2018

Happy Sunday all! Hope your stacking plans are going well, we are holding steady on adding as much gold as we can to our stack, however for the next couple of weeks we are on hold as we are in the process of adding some new tools to our shop.

Have you done any investing in other ways to make some fiat to make your stack grow in the future? I know many of you use your crypto profits to invest in metal, we have too but it is really a gamble, same with stocks they have their place in your plan but so does increasing your earning potential.
Every year Millions on student loans are taken out with just that intention, however as college prices rise so does the debt so how much of a gain is there at the end, especially as many people don’t even end actually following the career they went to school for? The Miner has been a tradesman his entire life and tools are very important, we have always felt that tools are a great investment as they will increase your earning potential, the right tool for the job makes all the difference. I still remember 18 years ago right after our middle son was born, we had just bought a house and had 2 kids and 1 income, the miner received a bonus from his employer and although we had many other things we could have used the money on we bought a welder, that was a wise investment, as his earning potential went up. What have you invested in other than metal that you feel was a wise choice?

Thanks for reading and happy stacking, have a great week!
Attachments
tools.jpg
tools.jpg (41.04 KiB) Viewed 921 times
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Re: DixiesilverMiner

Postby dixiesilverminer » Wed Jul 11, 2018

Thought we would share some of the latest pieces that we just finished, Summer has inspired us for the creepy crawlies
Attachments
cockroach 4.jpg
cockroach 4.jpg (135.33 KiB) Viewed 896 times
lizzard 3.jpg
lizzard 3.jpg (267.77 KiB) Viewed 896 times
grassshopper.jpg
grassshopper.jpg (263.72 KiB) Viewed 896 times
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Wed Jul 11, 2018

and a few more
Attachments
silverbug.jpg
silverbug.jpg (130.19 KiB) Viewed 895 times
scorpiaon.jpg
scorpiaon.jpg (195.9 KiB) Viewed 895 times
DSM Silverwithstyle

Silverwildcat
Silver Supporter

Postby Silverwildcat » Wed Jul 11, 2018

Love the lizard
Image ImageImage
RIP DAD 6-10-54/8-17-18

Recklessmetals

Re: Friday night pour silver and copper

Postby Recklessmetals » Wed Jul 11, 2018

You rock, Dixie Silver Girl!

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Thu Jul 12, 2018

Recklessmetals wrote:You rock, Dixie Silver Girl!

Please head over to introduction thread and introduce yourself to the crew!
"Back in '82 I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" --Uncle Rico

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Thu Jul 12, 2018

Thank you
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Fri Jul 13, 2018

wow for some reason the responses on this thread I had not been able to see them, just updated my browser, thank you all for the kind words! the silver community is filled with some great people
DSM Silverwithstyle

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Jul 13, 2018

Are you guys doing a live pour tonight? I'd like to tune in and watch.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jul 15, 2018

Happy Sunday!!! I hope with the low prices, everyone is adding to their stack some cool stuff. As i mentioned in our chat last week we are currently adding some new tools to the shop so we are missing out on the good deals. I would love to see what you have been picking up so please comment with your recent mail call! I will start things off with our latest, it isn’t shiny but it is used to make the shiny!
hammers complete.jpg
hammers complete.jpg (295.03 KiB) Viewed 755 times
hammer close up.jpg
hammer close up.jpg (49.47 KiB) Viewed 755 times
forges.jpg
forges.jpg (100.07 KiB) Viewed 755 times

I am very excited to see what he does with these and looking forward to adding a few more tools.

Ok now it is your turn! Show me your latest mail call!!!

Thanks for reading and happy stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Wed Jul 18, 2018

Dixiesilverminer Unboxing of Silverbug. I love it!

https://youtu.be/U_lc1lVEKQY
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jul 22, 2018

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is staying cool as summer is in full swing right now. I can’t wait to see all the mail call posts of all the deals that were ordered during the dip last week. We are in the process of upgrading and adding to our shop so we missed this one. When reviewing our stacking plan, we talked about we wished were able to buy on the dip to help our overall cost, but we have a plan in place and we are sticking to it. Did you blow the budget on the dip?
budget.gif
budget.gif (155.69 KiB) Viewed 604 times

When you have a stacking plan, you have to be sure that you are making a responsible decisions and not overspending on a regular basis. I always say everyday is a good day to buy, but only if your wallet allows. Are you good at sticking to your plan and your budget? I am looking forward to hearing how you plan is going...please share!

DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Jul 29, 2018

Happy Sunday! As the weekend is winding down and a Monday looms very close, we are also looking at the end of another month of the year. This is a good time to take a moment and review your stacking plan, and see where you are and where you want to be.
We are still on track with our plan to add gold to our stack this year, lately with life surprises and our intentions to add some new tools and shop upgrades we did not add as much this month, but we have been looking at other ways to add to our stack.

This week I have started paying more attention to other ways to generate income and add to our stack and been reading a lot of different posts. In doing so have I found a few ways to potentially make cash, not a lot but it all helps. What I really found was the difference a community that deals with true money is; it really is a much nicer way of life. Over the last 30 years everyone has started saying what happened to the kids these days? They don’t respect things or value them like we did. It seems to me that attitude started shortly after the US dollar stopped being backed as intended by real money. They can’t respect what they have never truly seen.

Here is how I arrived at this thought:
Watch your social media sites in the silver communities, many give ways
Like the one we are part of on Instagram
https://steemit.com/steemsilvergold/@di ... estination

Stackers are the most amazing group of people, some of the most generous and giving we have ever seen, this community has each others backs and spends a lot of time giving more than promised. Being part of the GAW as a host or an entry is so much fun. A few weeks ago a couple of guys on Instagram got together and in a few days they gave away 60 ozt in one week! This is now becoming a weekly occurrence, It seems that everyone is outdoing each other in them!
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ― Winston S. Churchill

This is so very true, and you can go to any social media site and search silver groups and you will see over and over, the amazing giving nature of stackers world wide! Daily you see stackers posting mail calls of generous gifts so a variety of reasons, sometimes just for friendship. We have been on both sides of this story and honestly, are there many other groups that are so generous in today’s “ME” world? that is not the norm in most communities.

The small percentage of stackers in the world are the ones that see a better way, we owe it to our kids and their kids for generations to come to continue sharing what we do. This is the only way they will understand the difference of truely storing their wealth or having the coolest (insert item here: ie: car,jeans. Sneakers etc.). Once you see the difference a whole new way to the view the world opens up.
I am very happy that we have found so many people that see the same as we do, my only regret is not figuring it out sooner, so go share the word, in person on the internet anyway you can. I would love to hear your thoughts….

Thanks for reading and Happy stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Fri Aug 03, 2018

IMG_20180803_200725_098.jpg
IMG_20180803_200725_098.jpg (383.64 KiB) Viewed 393 times
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Postby dixiesilverminer » Sun Aug 05, 2018

Happy Sunday!
Today I was thinking about our stacking plan, and that lead to the options of stacking that are out there and what type of risk is involved

According to this chart from Investing for Dummies
https://www.dummies.com/personal-financ ... eat-sheet/

When you are deciding to invest here is a great list of questions to help you decide how you will invest:
-How much “risk” capital will you be “playing the trading game” with, and how to generate that capital?
-Iis your outlook bullish, bearish or neutral on the asset in question ?
-Will you be focus on a single specialty or will you diverse into different assets?
(stocks, options, futures, in different industries or even commodities)?
-How do you know it is time to enter a trade? What signs will you use (such as technical indicators) as your point of entry?
-How long will you hold your position? Do you have a time frame (SHTF or retirement) or until a particular event like Silver goes to $100 an oz t?
-Will you be doing any hedging and If so, what kind of hedge?
-What happens if you see your investment goe down in price during your time period? Will you Buy more or will you get out?
- If the asset’s price goes down , What is the price level or loss percentage you can tolerate before you decide to cut your losses?
-At the same time when is a cash out profitable trades? Do you have a specific amount or will you take your cues from market events? will you have an our advisory service or software to tell you?
All types of investing involve risk, including precious metals. This chart shows some of the major choices you have for investing in precious metals based on risk:
Type Relative risk level Most common direct type of risk
Bullion coins and bars Low Market, physical
Numismatic and collectible Medium Fraud, physical
Major mining companies Low-medium Market, political
Midsize mining companies Medium-high Market, political
Junior mining companies High Market, political
Mutual funds Low Market, political
Exchange traded funds Low-medium Market, political
Futures Highest Market, exchange
Options: covered call writing Low Market
Options: buying calls and puts High Market
Currently we are only investing in Physical metals, we are of the mindset ‘if you don’t hold it you don’t own it” but we would love to hear if you have any other forms in your stacking plan? And How you developed the plan… thanks for reading and Happy Stacking!
DSM Silverwithstyle

dixiesilverminer

Mail Call from Msagan75

Postby dixiesilverminer » Mon Aug 06, 2018

Recently @msagan75 contacted us about a trade and we were very happy to add one of his pieces to our stack!
The only problem is which one? He does so many sweet pours and we had to decide together. Well we haven't made it 28 years by fighting over little things so we told him, his choice! We love to give the artist a free hand to do something they enjoy or wanted to try that is our favorite way to add to our community box. So we sent out our side of the trade and today we received our piece in the mail!

when we opened it there was a sweet metal COA a pretty velvet box and a STICKER!!! we love stickers and this one is so very cool!!!
so together we opened the soft black velvet bag

What an awesome Thor's Axe Stormbreaker was the weapon of early Thor and after he lost his hammer he went back to his stand by the Jarnbjorn that can cut through anything as it is blessed with Thor's Blood! This is an awesome piece,it is fun to hold with a great weight balance, you feel like it could be a little magic. Here is another look at this gorgeous piece!
Dixiesilvergirl definitely is a fan of things comic book hero's and Thor is at the top of the list(right after Hulk) so she is pretty excited!

Thanks for an awesome trade and if you haven't already seen his sweet pours give him a follow on the following social media sites;
https://www.instagram.com/msagan75/
https://www.youtube.com/user/msagan75
https://www.facebook.com/msagan75
and you can also find him on http://www.metalsmafia.com

Attachments
0806182018_Film1.jpg
0806182018_Film1.jpg (52.49 KiB) Viewed 321 times
0806182017a_Film1.jpg
0806182017a_Film1.jpg (55.98 KiB) Viewed 321 times
0806182017_Film1.jpg
0806182017_Film1.jpg (51.24 KiB) Viewed 321 times