YPS News & Happenings

Silver Addict
Dunce

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Mon May 07, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:Went to check out and the site was charging shipping. Order was more than double $250. APMEX is now out of two more YPS items. You're welcome! :lol: :lol:

That's Brittany's fault. She was supposed to put the free shipping back on $250 this morning. We had to take it off because we had a customer get the free shipping for over $250 and also use the $5 off international shipping code :lol:

Should be back on shortly

Silver Addict
Dunce

Postby Silver Addict » Mon May 07, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:Went to check out and the site was charging shipping. Order was more than double $250. APMEX is now out of two more YPS items. You're welcome! :lol: :lol:

Probably not out for long, I shipped them over 800oz of various items on Friday 8-)

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed May 09, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri May 11, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

RLNcoinbuyer
Turtle Supporter

Postby RLNcoinbuyer » Fri May 11, 2018

Scandalous :lol: I’m guessing those don’t have a YPS stamp on them?
ImageImage Image

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Fri May 11, 2018

RLNcoinbuyer wrote:

Scandalous :lol: I’m guessing those don’t have a YPS stamp on them?

From the reddit link above...
So in the end I decided just to talk to the pros and have some silver made I'd enjoy looking at when I pull it out to fondle.

Phrasing!
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

CCC2010
Turtle Supporter

Postby CCC2010 » Fri May 11, 2018

Do they make it in the 10 oz version? :P
Image WTB:6 oz YPS Golf Ball. Pls.PM me.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sat May 12, 2018

Oh holy hell nothing gets by you guys! I was just bored and couldn't find any silver I wanted to buy so I asked David if he'd be willing to do a small run for me. Was super nice to walk me though the steps and now I got some silver I actually like to look at. So thanks again YPS and I'll be back as a regular customer.
ImageSeeking Rodebaugh Serial #'s 9 & 23.

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Sat May 12, 2018

Silversaving wrote:Oh holy hell nothing gets by you guys! I was just bored and couldn't find any silver I wanted to buy so I asked David if he'd be willing to do a small run for me. Was super nice to walk me though the steps and now I got some silver I actually like to look at. So thanks again YPS and I'll be back as a regular customer.

Are any of these bars going to be available for sale to your fellow degenerates here at BS? Asking for a friend.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sat May 12, 2018

Rik Bitter wrote:
Silversaving wrote:Oh holy hell nothing gets by you guys! I was just bored and couldn't find any silver I wanted to buy so I asked David if he'd be willing to do a small run for me. Was super nice to walk me though the steps and now I got some silver I actually like to look at. So thanks again YPS and I'll be back as a regular customer.

Are any of these bars going to be available for sale to your fellow degenerates here at BS? Asking for a friend.

I'm REALLY trying not to get rid of many (the object of this was to add to my silver stack). But my co-workers already stole a half dozen from me, and I've promised a few to local stackers who have actually been to Lynnwood, WA. Let me see where I stand after the dust settles with the local guys and I'll PM you if I haven't been savaged too badly.

Oh and on the positive side for YPS, had 2 people sending me messages about possible doing something like this themselves now, so hopefully got some business sent their way.
ImageSeeking Rodebaugh Serial #'s 9 & 23.

CCC2010
Turtle Supporter

Postby CCC2010 » Sat May 12, 2018

I'm REALLY trying not to get rid of many (the object of this was to add to my silver stack). But my co-workers already stole a half dozen from me,

Call the Cops on this thief of a friend. Recover the stolen bars and sell them to us over here. :wave: :P

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Sat May 12, 2018

I designed the mold. Does that count? :angel:
I'm clearly not very bright.

CCC2010
Turtle Supporter

Postby CCC2010 » Sat May 12, 2018

CCC2010 wrote:
I'm REALLY trying not to get rid of many (the object of this was to add to my silver stack). But my co-workers already stole a half dozen from me,

Call the Cops on this thief of a friend. Recover the stolen bars and sell them to us over here. :wave: :P

"I designed the mold. Does that count? :angel: "

Who you callin' a thief Silversaving? Better not call no cops on your friend. Forget what i said before.. I think i must have had too much of the good stuff last night. :lol:

blevdawgAg47

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Sat May 12, 2018

Yeager's (Custom) Poured Silver? Oh my, :idea: :idea: :idea: I see a blevdawg run in the stars :duck:
ImageImageImage

SilverBop

Postby SilverBop » Sat May 12, 2018

Still waiting on the Looper Mould. That movie reignited my love for precious metals.
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

MaxGravy
Site Admin

SilverBop wrote:Still waiting on the Looper Mould. That movie reignited my love for precious metals.

You're probably looking at a $300 stamp and a $100 mold.

SilverBop

MaxGravy wrote:
SilverBop wrote:Still waiting on the Looper Mould. That movie reignited my love for precious metals.

About what I was expecting. Do i get the "P" version. :lol:

MaxGravy
Site Admin

SilverBop wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:

About what I was expecting. Do i get the "P" version. :lol:

Of course. You would get all versions. :sold:

SilverBop

Mould Breakers. Ah. Some of my favorites. I estimate I spent about $1300 for all these. Worth it.

:duck:
Attachments
IMG_3038.jpg
IMG_3038.jpg (76.16 KiB) Viewed 500 times

Silver Addict
Dunce

Postby Silver Addict » Mon May 14, 2018

Silversaving wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:

I'm REALLY trying not to get rid of many (the object of this was to add to my silver stack). But my co-workers already stole a half dozen from me, and I've promised a few to local stackers who have actually been to Lynnwood, WA. Let me see where I stand after the dust settles with the local guys and I'll PM you if I haven't been savaged too badly.

Oh and on the positive side for YPS, had 2 people sending me messages about possible doing something like this themselves now, so hopefully got some business sent their way.

We can make and sell them for you. You sit back and collect royalties. simple. Good way to pay for that stamp and fund next years.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”