Alt-Coin NEO (formerly Antshares)

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
rahbii

Re: Alt-Coin NEO (formerly Antshares)

Postby rahbii » Fri Jan 12, 2018

So I downloaded all my DBC to my ledger and now I don't think I can move it unless I have GAS. Who has a small amount I can buy from?
Image Image Image
"The early bird gets the worm. But it's the 2nd mouse who gets the cheese"

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Fri Jan 12, 2018

rahbii wrote:So I downloaded all my DBC to my ledger and now I don't think I can move it unless I have GAS. Who has a small amount I can buy from?

Huh...i was under the impression everything was still free to send.
Send me your NEO address and i'll send you a small amount of gas.
Seeking a few Rodebaugh Bars. Looking for a series #1, Fat Boy, 2015 100g, & 2012/2014 classic bars. Also collecting the #9 serial on any other bars.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sat Jan 13, 2018

$132.50 All time high boys

Just read another ETH project swapping over to NEO:
https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9

Decentralized nodes news will kick us over $150 pretty easy. Still many ICOs coming up on NEO causing people to buy it up to invest in them.
Seeking a few Rodebaugh Bars. Looking for a series #1, Fat Boy, 2015 100g, & 2012/2014 classic bars. Also collecting the #9 serial on any other bars.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Silversaving wrote:$132.50 All time high boys

Just read another ETH project swapping over to NEO:
https://blog.narrative.network/big-news-kyc-and-our-switch-to-neo-2f34215beef9

Decentralized nodes news will kick us over $150 pretty easy. Still many ICOs coming up on NEO causing people to buy it up to invest in them.

Looks cool. My largest concern with NEO has always been this assumption as highlighted in their blog update:
Quantum Computer Resistant
Blockchain is only as secure as its cryptography. The next wave in computing is so-called “quantum computers”, which can solve complex problems that are not possible now. While no one knows when such computers will be viable, it will happen and perhaps sooner than we think. NEO utilizes a cryptographic system that will prevent quantum computers from breaking its codes. Ethereum and most other blockchain projects are not there yet. This added level of security is comforting, since we ultimately need to protect everyone who uses our platform.

Can someone explain how NEO is provable quantum secure? Does it use XMSS signature scheme with witernitz OTS (one time signatures)? I think not. If it uses BLISS like Cardano (ADA) claims it will, the QRL expert cryptographer has already cracked that. I do not know how NEO is yet or will be quantum secure. If anyone has an explanation it would be greatly appreciated.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

$137.29 Walls have been getting eaten for hours now. Slow stead climb. Just passed DASH!

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Silversaving wrote:$137.29 Walls have been getting eaten for hours now. Slow stead climb. Just passed DASH!

CHA! CHING! :D

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

NEO has partnered with KPN, one of the worlds biggest telecoms. They will be running a NEO consensus node in the future. Big news.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sun Jan 14, 2018

NEO is the only one of the top 10 cryptos in the green this morning: $139

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sun Jan 14, 2018

$155 on Binance....we're mooning as the rest of the market is blood red lol. Onward to $200!

XFactor

Postby XFactor » Sun Jan 14, 2018

I got some NEO at 100. Looks solid. I'm so heavy into ALTs right now....Some red, some green. I'll likely get more BTC when I get confirmation of bottom. Double down on some positions to DCA.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Silversaving wrote:$155 on Binance....we're mooning as the rest of the market is blood red lol. Onward to $200!

NEO is single-handedly keeping my portfolio from not going too red.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

This is it guys. $165 NEO / $85 GAS

Feels like today is the day the crypto world woke up and realized NEO is the best platform we have to build on right now.....and everyone wants a piece of it. As someone who saw this many months ago.....it's just extremely gratifying (way beyond the monetary stuff) to see this day. Man, I can live off of the free GAS it gives me daily now.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Silversaving wrote:This is it guys. $165 NEO / $85 GAS

Feels like today is the day the crypto world woke up and realized NEO is the best platform we have to build on right now.....and everyone wants a piece of it. As someone who saw this many months ago.....it's just extremely gratifying (way beyond the monetary stuff) to see this day. Man, I can live off of the free GAS it gives me daily now.

When are you quitting your day job? :clap:

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

SilverDoge wrote:When are you quitting your day job? :clap:

Told the boss this would be my last year. I'm just working for the health insurance now. Wife wants a kid, and with me just getting over the heart stuff....figured it was for the best no matter what the bank account looks like.

Never thought when I started crypto last year it would lead to an early retirement. Life sure is strange.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Timetable for top 5 crypto and $500? It's already jumped past IOTA to #9 and Stellar is about to fall next.

joefro
Site Tech

Postby joefro » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Silversaving wrote:This is it guys. $165 NEO / $85 GAS

Congratulations on your independent wealth, that’s awesome!

Perhaps some rumors or an announcement from China? Quite the move the last week.

Rodebaugh
Jester

Postby Rodebaugh » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Silversaving wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:When are you quitting your day job? :clap:

Told the boss this would be my last year. I'm just working for the health insurance now. Wife wants a kid, and with me just getting over the heart stuff....figured it was for the best no matter what the bank account looks like.

Never thought when I started crypto last year it would lead to an early retirement. Life sure is strange.

I'm happy for you TC. Nice to see good things happen to good folks. :)

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

joefro wrote:
Congratulations on your independent wealth, that’s awesome!

Perhaps some rumors or an announcement from China? Quite the move the last week.

Thank you for the congrats! Feeling on top of the world today.

I'm usually found in the NEO discord. Not much news gets by us. No news from China. This is all about the many ICOs coming out on NEO (over the next few days)and people accumulating NEO to get into them. Also likely people anticipating decentralized node news soon and corporate partners on that.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Topped $180 before dropping back a bit. $200 in the near future doesn't look improbable at all.

rahbii

Postby rahbii » Mon Jan 15, 2018

What's more valuable: NEO or GAS?
Image Image Image
"The early bird gets the worm. But it's the 2nd mouse who gets the cheese"

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”