The Trackchair Auction raised $3,764.52!

100% Pure NH Maple Syrup - SPRING SALE IS ON!

silverbender

Re: 100% Pure NH Maple Syrup - Freshly Made!

Postby silverbender » Wed Feb 19, 2020

NHsorter wrote:REVISED ORIGINAL POST. GOT PLENTY OF GREAT SYRUP FOR SALE. MAKES GREAT GIFTS!!!

Is it too early to post pricing / shipping information?? I won't miss the opportunity this year![/quote]

The first post was update for this year.

NHsorter

Postby NHsorter » Wed Feb 19, 2020

This years maple season is starting here right now. Just by chance, Agnostic was in the market for some but he had to PM me through Realcent to get me to reply. All my BS notifications had been going to my spam folder! Had to fix that!! So I guess we can consider this the start of this years syrup sale, haha. Although I am a little too busy at the moment to do a bunch of shipping and I don't really have much product ready yet. Give me a couple weeks and I'll be in GREAT shape. If anyone is in desperate need, please do not hesitate to send a PM. I don't need anyone having detox symptoms or anything out there. Gotta keep the supply flowing!

iratebob
Palladium Supporter

Postby iratebob » Wed Feb 19, 2020

NHsorter wrote:This years maple season is starting here right now. Just by chance, Agnostic was in the market for some but he had to PM me through Realcent to get me to reply. All my BS notifications had been going to my spam folder! Had to fix that!! So I guess we can consider this the start of this years syrup sale, haha. Although I am a little too busy at the moment to do a bunch of shipping and I don't really have much product ready yet. Give me a couple weeks and I'll be in GREAT shape. If anyone is in desperate need, please do not hesitate to send a PM. I don't need anyone having detox symptoms or anything out there. Gotta keep the supply flowing!

Enough posting Jason. Get out amongst the trees and hang some pails!!

NHsorter

Postby NHsorter » Wed Feb 19, 2020

:wave:

NHsorter

Re: 100% Pure NH Maple Syrup - SPRING SALE IS ON!

Postby NHsorter » Sat Apr 11, 2020

Revised original (top) post and copied below with the updated info for the "Spring Sale" that is on now...

APRIL 2020 - LOTS OF SYRUP READY TO SHIP NOW.

Hope you guys are all doing well! This is all handmade by myself at my little farm in NH. PayPal is the easiest payment method, also Cash App, or mail FRNs, and I'm also open to trades for silver/gold so let me know what you have!

1 Quart Plastic Jugs = $20 (choose Dark or Very Dark)
1 Pint Plastic Jugs = $12 (choose Dark or Very Dark)
500ml Glass Bottles = $15 (choose Dark or Very Dark)
250ml Maple Leaf Shaped Glass Bottle = $10 (choose Dark or Very Dark)
100ml Maple Leaf Shaped Glass Bottle = $8 (choose Dark or Very Dark)
Cinnamon Infused Syrup, 250ml = $10
Vanilla Bean Syrup, 250ml = $12
500ml Glass Bottles with Whisky Barrel Aged Syrup = $20
Maple Sugar coated nuts (Choose: Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds), 3oz bag = $5
Nuts are made to order and can add a day or two before your order ships.
:thumbup:

USPS Flat Rate is typically the best way to go. All orders are + shipping.

Here are some flat rate box configurations that are know to work.... but don't feel that an order has to conform to one of these. It's just to help you get an idea of what fits.

USPS Flat Rate Padded Envelope $7 -
Will fit 1 quart
or 2 pints.

USPS Medium Flat Rate Box - $13
Will fit 3 Quarts
or 6 pints
or 2 quarts and 2 pints
or 1 quart and 4 pints

USPS Large Flat Rate Box - $17
Will fit 4 quarts
or 10 pints
or 2 quarts and 6 pints

Pay via PayPal gift, concealed cash, Cash App, or trade for bullion or other cool items.

Thanks to everyone for your orders and your feedback. It is greatly appreciated and it will help me to upgrade some equipment and hopefully be able to make even more next year.

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”