Introducing FakeBullion.com

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Re: Introducing FakeBullion.com

Postby natsb88 » Thu Nov 30, 2017

I'm working to get caught up on cataloging fakes and will be updating the "wanted to borrow" list soon. The majority of the items in the photo are not in the Fake Bullion Database yet, and there are plenty more recent fakes I don't have yet :shock:

I listened to two episodes of the Pondcast this evening while cataloging :thumbup:
Attachments
catalog.jpg
catalog.jpg (199.36 KiB) Viewed 170 times

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Thu Nov 30, 2017

Nate is a top general in the war on counterfeits. He provides a valuable service to the precious metals community. Everyone here who trades has probably already benefited from his hard work. Please consider a membership or donation to fakebullion.com.

:thumbup:
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Fri Dec 08, 2017

Persons of Interest in Counterfeit/Kidnapping/Homicide Cases

Lincoln, NE - The Lincoln Nebraska Police Department requested assistance on a counterfeit coin case in June of this year. Detectives are now investigating a kidnapping/homicide of a female with subjects pictured above as persons of interest. The investigation has revealed that these two subjects have traveled the the Central Plains and possible Southeast, defrauding individuals with counterfeit coins.

Read more on FakeBullion.com

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Sun Dec 31, 2017

End of the year bump!

If anybody is feeling generous (or maybe slightly inebriated) heading into New Year's Eve, FakeBullion.com is currently sitting on a loss of $800 for 2017, and $3000 over the life of the company. My wages are $0.00/hour times a lot of hours. This is a terrible business plan.

Where are our new Bitcoin billionaires? :lol: Crypto welcome.

Also this update:

I recently spent 40+ hours organizing a mess of fakes and updating my spreadsheet. I moved the "Wanted to Borrow" list to the FakeBullion.com site so I can point multiple audiences there and edit and update one central list. There are currently over 300 items on the list, there are a few dozen I still need to add, and I haven't even started to go through the pile of counterfeit 90% silver and pre-33 gold.

:shock:

https://www.fakebullion.com/index.php/140-wanted-list

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”