YPS News & Happenings

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Sep 18, 2018

deathradio wrote:
brittanyb wrote:3oz Lion #1000 will be listed on the site today since it hasn't been claimed.

:asold:
It is now claimed!!!! I grabbed that bullion stacker 100 grammer as well! I'm now over two kilos of YPS!!!



Hey Hey Boss.... Slow down and save us some, geez..... Lol.... I see I'm not the only silver crack head in the house lol.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

deathradio
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018
Location: Portland

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby deathradio » Tue Sep 18, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:
deathradio wrote:
brittanyb wrote:3oz Lion #1000 will be listed on the site today since it hasn't been claimed.

:asold:
It is now claimed!!!! I grabbed that bullion stacker 100 grammer as well! I'm now over two kilos of YPS!!!



Hey Hey Boss.... Slow down and save us some, geez..... Lol.... I see I'm not the only silver crack head in the house lol.

I remember a year ago hand poured bars were all going for $25 an ounce in my area when silver was around $17.20/oz... Since that time I've picked up a touch over two kilos (of art!!!!)from YPS at an average of $18.90/oz and the rest of my non- hand poured stack is down to a $16.50 average... I figured hitting the 2 kilo YPS mark with that #1000 lion and Bullion Stacker bar was the only way to go....... :turtle:

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Sep 18, 2018

deathradio wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:
deathradio wrote:
brittanyb wrote:3oz Lion #1000 will be listed on the site today since it hasn't been claimed.

:asold:
It is now claimed!!!! I grabbed that bullion stacker 100 grammer as well! I'm now over two kilos of YPS!!!



Hey Hey Boss.... Slow down and save us some, geez..... Lol.... I see I'm not the only silver crack head in the house lol.

I remember a year ago hand poured bars were all going for $25 an ounce in my area when silver was around $17.20/oz... Since that time I've picked up a touch over two kilos (of art!!!!)from YPS at an average of $18.90/oz and the rest of my non- hand poured stack is down to a $16.50 average... I figured hitting the 2 kilo YPS mark with that #1000 lion and Bullion Stacker bar was the only way to go....... :turtle:



Smart stacking brother. When it was around 17ish, I also bought the YPS for that 22-25$ mark and bought alot of vintage at 25$ an ounce. The funny thing is when silver goes to 14-15, my Vintage sells for 30-35 per lol. That's how I've been rolling. #YPSROCKS

I almost forgot to mention..... Good Luck on getting the older, rare stuff that cheap. I'm talking 100ish per ounce isn't uncommon.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Sep 20, 2018

I feel like a crackhead sitting by the phone waiting fir the dope man to call. I'm relating that example to checking this forum in excitement for The Halloween Bar from YPS LOL.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

deathradio
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018
Location: Portland

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby deathradio » Thu Sep 20, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:I feel like a crackhead sitting by the phone waiting fir the dope man to call. I'm relating that example to checking this forum in excitement for The Halloween Bar from YPS LOL.

Me too man.... I have 22 yps oz's being delivered today, mailman has been 2 hrs late every day this week and I have to leave to work in an hour. I'm drinking coffee and staring out the window like a madman. And BTW I missed a YPS silver slacker coffin on Gainesville's clearance section yesterday by about a half an hour.... :duck:

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Sep 20, 2018

I'm not sure if anyone needs version 2 skull or not but by the looks of the picture in this auction, some look like version 2. Might be worth a look guys.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2443941178
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

User avatar
brittanyb
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018
Location: Northeast Ohio

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby brittanyb » Fri Sep 21, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:I'm not sure if anyone needs version 2 skull or not but by the looks of the picture in this auction, some look like version 2. Might be worth a look guys.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2443941178


Those are the version we currently make. Just FYI when you account for shipping, they're charging a dollar more per piece than we currently do on eBay.
Find quality, hand poured 999 silver at http://www.yeagerspouredsilver.com! :forsale:

User avatar
brittanyb
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018
Location: Northeast Ohio

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby brittanyb » Fri Sep 21, 2018

5oz Butterflies are live on the site.

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product/5-oz-butterfly/


Edit: I'm leaving early today, so if you order within the next half hour, they'll likely ship out today if we have enough in stock. If not, it won't be until Monday.
Find quality, hand poured 999 silver at http://www.yeagerspouredsilver.com! :forsale:

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Fri Sep 21, 2018

brittanyb wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:I'm not sure if anyone needs version 2 skull or not but by the looks of the picture in this auction, some look like version 2. Might be worth a look guys.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2443941178


Those are the version we currently make. Just FYI when you account for shipping, they're charging a dollar more per piece than we currently do on eBay.


Okie dokie. Thanks for confirming that. A couple in thst pile look like the older version. I wanted people to take advantage of it if they were
Thanks Brittney.
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silversummit » Fri Sep 21, 2018

Silversummit wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
RLNcoinbuyer wrote:
Silversummit wrote:Hmmm, can't get tomy cart or checkout on the site. This could make checking out for the new yeagermiester bar quite hard. :roll:


I had same issue on my iPad - but not on my phone. Try bookmarking http://yeagerspouredsilver.com/cart/ and then using that link to get back into your cart when you are elsewhere on site. This worked for me.


Just a bump so I can use link to check out on iPad.
Get $10 in bitcoin when you spend $100 with the link below.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f314703c4930098573eed

save 10% on all trade fee's for 6 months at gate exchange.
https://gate.io/signup/955279

binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=13221361
thank you to any who use these links as I get referral bonuses also :thumbup:

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 5561
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Sep 25, 2018

100 Gram 2018 Halloween Ghost (Coming Soon)

Image

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... een-ghost/
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Sep 25, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram 2018 Halloween Ghost (Coming Soon)

Image

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... een-ghost/



I love it!!
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 2372
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Tue Sep 25, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram 2018 Halloween Ghost (Coming Soon)

Image

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... een-ghost/


It's cool and all, but it's not "I got a rock" cool.

Image
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
zubie
Totem Pole Supporter
Posts: 393
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014
Location: San Diego

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby zubie » Tue Sep 25, 2018

Haha...I remember that prototype. Didn't some guys think it was a duck footprint :?:
Wanted: Older YPS 1 oz Hex Yin/Yang & any YPS #21s.
Please PM me to $ell or trade. Thanks :turtle:


ImageImageImage

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 15530
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Sep 25, 2018

zubie wrote:Haha...I remember that prototype. Didn't some guys think it was a duck footprint :?:


It IS a duck's foot. A lucky one at that. :mrgreen:

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 5561
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Wed Sep 26, 2018

Silver Addict wrote:found some more monkeys


Monkeys are available again at YPS... :forsale:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

User avatar
brittanyb
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018
Location: Northeast Ohio

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby brittanyb » Fri Sep 28, 2018

Ghosts are live on the site. 2oz Bonefish, 1/2oz YPS round and 4oz Kitkat are on sale this weekend.
Find quality, hand poured 999 silver at http://www.yeagerspouredsilver.com! :forsale:

User avatar
SilverBop
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby SilverBop » Fri Sep 28, 2018

Love the GHOST! haha I also liked the prototype duck foot thingy.
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 15530
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Sep 28, 2018

SilverBop wrote:Love the GHOST! haha I also liked the prototype duck foot thingy.


Thanks! The ghost is one of my designs. :ugeek: Where you been man?

User avatar
SilverBop
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby SilverBop » Fri Sep 28, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:
SilverBop wrote:Love the GHOST! haha I also liked the prototype duck foot thingy.


Thanks! The ghost is one of my designs. :ugeek: Where you been man?


Great design!
Right down the road from you! Sushi soon! Haha
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests