YPS News & Happenings

encepurdy68
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby encepurdy68 » Fri Sep 15, 2017

Rik Bitter wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
encepurdy68 wrote:The spider bars I personally own 650 bars of just those bars too.


:shock:


Man I thought I had a good amount with 10 of them. Dude's got 65% of the mintage.

I not only have 65% but I also have 3 of 7 spider prototype bars and a prototype bar of the normal antiqued black widow spider also have most serial numbers under 20 and have bar 999. I also have over 200 each of the years going back to the very first bar.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 16943
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Sep 15, 2017

SilverStatic wrote:I think we all need something new before Oct 1st


I have something. Maybe later today or monday. Not serialized or limited, so no hurry on ordering for those who need a breather after the last couple months.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 16943
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Sep 15, 2017

Silver Addict wrote:Image


Pic updated. forgot to stamp the "RIP" on them. Ducks are very observant.

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1480
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Fri Sep 15, 2017

Silver Addict wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:Image


Pic updated. forgot to stamp the "RIP" on them. Ducks are very observant.


You spelled it wrong. it's "RIK".
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3530
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Fri Sep 15, 2017

encepurdy68 wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
encepurdy68 wrote:The spider bars I personally own 650 bars of just those bars too.


:shock:


Man I thought I had a good amount with 10 of them. Dude's got 65% of the mintage.

I not only have 65% but I also have 3 of 7 spider prototype bars and a prototype bar of the normal antiqued black widow spider also have most serial numbers under 20 and have bar 999. I also have over 200 each of the years going back to the very first bar.

I can't figure out which bar we are talking about
LOOKING FOR YPS #12 BARS TO COMPLETE A COLLECTION!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY - I HAVE YOUR REPLACEMENT READY OR CAN BUY OUT RIGHT.

ImageImage Image

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 1480
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Fri Sep 15, 2017

bigjohn wrote:
encepurdy68 wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:
encepurdy68 wrote:The spider bars I personally own 650 bars of just those bars too.


:shock:


Man I thought I had a good amount with 10 of them. Dude's got 65% of the mintage.

I not only have 65% but I also have 3 of 7 spider prototype bars and a prototype bar of the normal antiqued black widow spider also have most serial numbers under 20 and have bar 999. I also have over 200 each of the years going back to the very first bar.

I can't figure out which bar we are talking about


Image
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***


ImageImage

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Sep 15, 2017

Silver Addict wrote:
SilverStatic wrote:I think we all need something new before Oct 1st


I have something. Maybe later today or monday. Not serialized or limited, so no hurry on ordering for those who need a breather after the last couple months.


3 oz Dragon Round :forsale:

Image

http://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product/ ... gon-round/
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Fri Sep 15, 2017

So, assuming the Kilo Skulls are no more...


What's the final mintage?

Thanks!


(Now about that Kilo Lion... :shifty: )

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 13959
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Sep 15, 2017

Shameless plug. I put a sinker set on ebay for auction. I meant to start it later but hit the wrong button. :oops:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232489581643

:pop:
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

abliss2006
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby abliss2006 » Mon Sep 18, 2017

500g Skulls are pretty sweet :thumbup: :clap:
Any plans for newer skulls in the future? 6oz? 7oz?

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 16943
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Mon Sep 18, 2017

abliss2006 wrote:500g Skulls are pretty sweet :thumbup: :clap:
Any plans for newer skulls in the future? 6oz? 7oz?


Will have larger Celtic skulls. Have 5 and 10oz molds.

User avatar
DRP270
Site Admin
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby DRP270 » Mon Sep 18, 2017

How about sugar skulls? Maybe next October.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 13959
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Sep 18, 2017

DRP270 wrote:How about sugar skulls? Maybe next October.


You've been spending too much time with Helen.
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
DRP270
Site Admin
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby DRP270 » Mon Sep 18, 2017

MaxGravy wrote:
DRP270 wrote:How about sugar skulls? Maybe next October.


You've been spending too much time with Helen.


They are a tradition among the majority population of your adopted state.

Many options.

Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MaxGravy
Site Admin
Posts: 13959
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: Texas!

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Sep 18, 2017

DRP270 wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:
DRP270 wrote:How about sugar skulls? Maybe next October.


You've been spending too much time with Helen.


They are a tradition among the majority population of your adopted state.

Many options.

Image


You've been spending too much time with Rik Bitter.
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 16943
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Tue Sep 19, 2017

like to be a leader, not a follower :D 8-)

http://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product/ ... y-monarch/

encepurdy68
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby encepurdy68 » Fri Sep 22, 2017

Something is happening in the physical market. My dealer apmex now is buying silver at -$1.92 behind spot or $15.08. I have only seen this from them in 2011 when silver was $45 an ounce. They have this posted besides
1 oz Silver Round - Secondary Market

**APMEX is not currently buying or selling any products from the Elemetal family of companies including Elemetal, NTR, OPM, and Provident. Any products received of the aforementioned brands will be returned at sellers expense.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 16943
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Sep 22, 2017

encepurdy68 wrote:
**APMEX is not currently buying or selling any products from the Elemetal family of companies including Elemetal, NTR, OPM, and Provident. Any products received of the aforementioned brands will be returned at sellers expense.


:shock:

encepurdy68 wrote:Something is happening in the physical market. My dealer apmex now is buying silver at -$1.92 behind spot or $15.08. I have only seen this from them in 2011 when silver was $45 an ounce. They have this posted besides
1 oz Silver Round - Secondary Market


Might be a typo. I just looked on my wholesale page at Apmex and they are buying 1oz buffalo rounds for spot minus 10c

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 16943
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Sep 22, 2017

Since it is my Birthday today, thought we would celebrate with free shipping on the YPS site all weekend for orders $99+

:thumbup:

Put out a few new items today as well. Nothing serialized or limited, just some random bars.

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Sep 22, 2017

Silver Addict wrote:Since it is my Birthday today, thought we would celebrate with free shipping on the YPS site all weekend for orders $99+

:thumbup:

Put out a few new items today as well. Nothing serialized or limited, just some random bars.


:clap:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest