YPS News & Happenings

PeacePeople

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby PeacePeople » Tue Feb 20, 2018

bigjohn wrote:
Shortstack McAygee wrote:
iron-pyrite wrote:I want a few but don't really like to fight the rush. Mostly because I forget, or am busy (in a movie, at dinner) or whatever.

Anybody remember the olden times, where new YPS bars would launch on random days of the week & at different times of the day/evening?

Maybe get a few hours' notice, and BAM!

Good times, good times. I miss those days... :cry:

Or when a new release with a mintage of 100 would come out and take days to sell out :lol:

Days??? Some of the most valuable bars now took months...the v.1 arachnikats....
ImageImageImage

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Tue Feb 20, 2018

vanquish wrote:Times change you know.

And not always for the better! :mrgreen:

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Tue Feb 20, 2018

PeacePeople wrote:
bigjohn wrote:Or when a new release with a mintage of 100 would come out and take days to sell out :lol:

Days??? Some of the most valuable bars now took months...the v.1 arachnikats....

I remember some of the dark days, particularly in autumn of 2014, when spot was tanking hard...

Picked up some bars directly that had been out for a couple months -- got some single-digit serial #'s. :shock:

Or when the original website had been fully operational for a good while. Based on my order #'s, apparently orders were averaging only 1 per day (if that). :shock:

Stuff was just sitting there, with nary a buyer... Like, pieces which now command some crazy premiums. I was able to grab some, but wish I had been a lot more aggressive in those days. Ah, well!

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Feb 20, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:
PeacePeople wrote:
bigjohn wrote:Or when a new release with a mintage of 100 would come out and take days to sell out :lol:

I remember some of the dark days, particularly in autumn of 2014, when spot was tanking hard...

Picked up some bars directly that had been out for a couple months -- got some single-digit serial #'s. :shock:

Or when the original website had been fully operational for a good while. Based on my order #'s, apparently orders were averaging only 1 per day (if that). :shock:

Stuff was just sitting there, with nary a buyer... Like, pieces which now command some crazy premiums. I was able to grab some, but wish I had been a lot more aggressive in those days. Ah, well!

Are you talking about YPS? Or crypto currencies? :lol:
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”