YPS News & Happenings

User avatar
MaxGravy
Moderator
Posts: 19517
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: FEMA Region VI

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Nov 27, 2020

bigjohn wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:
bigjohn wrote:Is it a duck?


Besides a duck, what does every Christmas tree need? :duck:

:grinch:

No better tree topper than a duck ;)


True that.
"Nothing in our Constitution suggests that government is a grantor of rights. Instead, government is a protector of rights." - Walter Williams

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 2373
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Sat Nov 28, 2020

MaxGravy wrote:
bigjohn wrote:Is it a duck?


Besides a duck, what does every Christmas tree need? :duck:

:grinch:


Image
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

User avatar
agnostic
BS Supporter
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014
Location: PNW

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby agnostic » Sat Nov 28, 2020

2AF271A5-03CA-425D-ABD4-FAC456A273C0.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Mon Nov 30, 2020

tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/


When were these released???

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Fri Dec 04, 2020

Anybody know the deal with the MG cubes? Were they sold already???

User avatar
agnostic
BS Supporter
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014
Location: PNW

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby agnostic » Fri Dec 04, 2020

Andref wrote:Anybody know the deal with the MG cubes? Were they sold already???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekL7o8BQkZM
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Fri Dec 04, 2020

agnostic wrote:
Andref wrote:Anybody know the deal with the MG cubes? Were they sold already???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekL7o8BQkZM


When did that happen? I saw coming soon and no on sale date listed. Next I see it is out of stock.

User avatar
agnostic
BS Supporter
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014
Location: PNW

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby agnostic » Fri Dec 04, 2020

Silverwildcat wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/



Did I miss this sale somehow? Its showing as sold out.

I think it sold out in a couple minutes. I logged on 5 mins after and it was sold out already. This guy has a big following on Instagram and Facebook

Well there ya go....
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

User avatar
Rik Bitter
Gold Jester
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016
Location: PA

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Rik Bitter » Fri Dec 04, 2020

agnostic wrote:
Silverwildcat wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/



Did I miss this sale somehow? Its showing as sold out.

I think it sold out in a couple minutes. I logged on 5 mins after and it was sold out already. This guy has a big following on Instagram and Facebook

Well there ya go....


The funny part was, I was certain that MG stood for MaxGravy. I mean, what are the chances there are two people with the same initials?
***Looking for YPS prototypes/test run/commission pieces***
Also any pieces with serial #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any of these for sale.


ImageImage

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 5663
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Fri Dec 04, 2020

Rik Bitter wrote:
agnostic wrote:
Silverwildcat wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/



Did I miss this sale somehow? Its showing as sold out.

I think it sold out in a couple minutes. I logged on 5 mins after and it was sold out already. This guy has a big following on Instagram and Facebook

Well there ya go....


The funny part was, I was certain that MG stood for MaxGravy. I mean, what are the chances there are two people with the same initials?

I thought this was commissioned by Mel Gibson
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

User avatar
shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter
Posts: 2636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011
Location: Texas, obviously

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Dec 04, 2020

bigjohn wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
agnostic wrote:
Silverwildcat wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/



Did I miss this sale somehow? Its showing as sold out.

I think it sold out in a couple minutes. I logged on 5 mins after and it was sold out already. This guy has a big following on Instagram and Facebook

Well there ya go....


The funny part was, I was certain that MG stood for MaxGravy. I mean, what are the chances there are two people with the same initials?

I thought this was commissioned by Mel Gibson


Mickey Gilley (of Urban Cowboy fame)?

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 5663
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Fri Dec 04, 2020

shinnosuke wrote:
bigjohn wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
agnostic wrote:
Silverwildcat wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/



Did I miss this sale somehow? Its showing as sold out.

I think it sold out in a couple minutes. I logged on 5 mins after and it was sold out already. This guy has a big following on Instagram and Facebook

Well there ya go....


The funny part was, I was certain that MG stood for MaxGravy. I mean, what are the chances there are two people with the same initials?

I thought this was commissioned by Mel Gibson


Mickey Gilley (of Urban Cowboy fame)?

As long as it wasn’t Mikhail Gorbachev :lol:
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1912
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Diggin4copper » Fri Dec 04, 2020

Michael Geordan?
Outstanding!

Schwartzy
Posts: 739
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Schwartzy » Sun Dec 06, 2020

bigjohn wrote:
shinnosuke wrote:
bigjohn wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
agnostic wrote:
Silverwildcat wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:
tdtwedt wrote:100 Gram MG Limited Cube (Coming Soon)

Image

Image

Limited mintage of 75


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... ited-cube/



Did I miss this sale somehow? Its showing as sold out.

I think it sold out in a couple minutes. I logged on 5 mins after and it was sold out already. This guy has a big following on Instagram and Facebook

Well there ya go....


The funny part was, I was certain that MG stood for MaxGravy. I mean, what are the chances there are two people with the same initials?

I thought this was commissioned by Mel Gibson


Mickey Gilley (of Urban Cowboy fame)?

As long as it wasn’t Mikhail Gorbachev :lol:


MG= Meat Gazer?

User avatar
agnostic
BS Supporter
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014
Location: PNW

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby agnostic » Sun Dec 06, 2020

Mean Geezer :x
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

User avatar
shinnosuke
Liberty Supporter
Posts: 2636
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011
Location: Texas, obviously

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Dec 06, 2020

We now return this channel to its regularly scheduled content.

Hey, how about those shiny arrowheads at YPS?
https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... sy-patina/
Arrowhead.Cactus.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Sun Dec 06, 2020

I'll ask again, when did the Mrs Garrett cubes go on sale? Anybody get theirs yet?

User avatar
xippi
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1972
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011
Location: Massachusetts

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby xippi » Sun Dec 06, 2020

MaxGravy wrote:YPS will also be pouring a new BS bar in December. Should be 2oz with serial numbers. Mintage no more than 100. Collectors will have first rights to their Bullionstacker serial numbers. Expect an announcement in a week or so.

:duck:

:grinch:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
MaxGravy
Moderator
Posts: 19517
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009
Location: FEMA Region VI

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby MaxGravy » Sun Dec 06, 2020

xippi wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:YPS will also be pouring a new BS bar in December. Should be 2oz with serial numbers. Mintage no more than 100. Collectors will have first rights to their Bullionstacker serial numbers. Expect an announcement in a week or so.

:duck:

:grinch:


These bars will be poured this week. ;)
"Nothing in our Constitution suggests that government is a grantor of rights. Instead, government is a protector of rights." - Walter Williams

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Sun Dec 06, 2020

MaxGravy wrote:
xippi wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:YPS will also be pouring a new BS bar in December. Should be 2oz with serial numbers. Mintage no more than 100. Collectors will have first rights to their Bullionstacker serial numbers. Expect an announcement in a week or so.

:duck:

:grinch:


These bars will be poured this week. ;)

And sold in super secret like the MG cubes???


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest