WFTW Trackchair Auction - Saturday May 30 @ 8pm EDT - PREVIEW

YPS News & Happenings

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1812
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Diggin4copper » Thu Mar 12, 2020

Oooh.. a corona looking 999 lollipop! I like it!
Outstanding!

deathradio
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018
Location: Portland

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby deathradio » Fri Mar 13, 2020

Hmmm silver down under $16 and kilo yps grab bags on the site for $2.03 over spot. I had to do it. Can't wait to open this one!

deathradio
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018
Location: Portland

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby deathradio » Fri Mar 13, 2020

There were 9 - kilo grab bags left after I bought mine, I see they are now sold out. I feel lucky I snagged one up!

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17627
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Mar 13, 2020

Almost forgot about the Friday the 13th masks. On sale until the end of today.

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Fri Mar 13, 2020

Silver Addict wrote:Almost forgot about the Friday the 13th masks. On sale until the end of today.


4/20 is right around the corner. I-420 sign would be awesome.

User avatar
Andref
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Andref » Wed Mar 18, 2020

Is it too soon to ask for the final numbers on the 3/13 bar?

User avatar
bigjohn
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 5391
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015
Location: Western Washington

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby bigjohn » Wed Mar 18, 2020

Lol
OPEN A COINBASE ACCOUNT AND BOTH OF US WILL GET $10
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593592a00b8e899741fd9dec

ImageImage Image

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1936
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Wed Mar 18, 2020

POURED SILVER

Showing all 31 products


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... roducts=31

Nothing over 2-oz.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17627
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Wed Mar 18, 2020

Shortstack McAygee wrote:POURED SILVER

Showing all 31 products


https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... roducts=31

Nothing over 2-oz.

:shock: :shock: :shock:


not able to find shot at a reasonable price. JM Bullion has it at $2 over spot. So what I gots is what I gots.

obviously not taking any wholesale orders either. Still selling most of my products on sale, but I haven't dropped the prices since $16.50. Still getting way above average number of sales there.

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1936
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Wed Mar 18, 2020

Silver Addict wrote:not able to find shot at a reasonable price. JM Bullion has it at $2 over spot. So what I gots is what I gots.

obviously not taking any wholesale orders either. Still selling most of my products on sale, but I haven't dropped the prices since $16.50. Still getting way above average number of sales there.


But over 2-oz still available on eBay? :?
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17627
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Mar 19, 2020

Shortstack McAygee wrote:
Silver Addict wrote:not able to find shot at a reasonable price. JM Bullion has it at $2 over spot. So what I gots is what I gots.

obviously not taking any wholesale orders either. Still selling most of my products on sale, but I haven't dropped the prices since $16.50. Still getting way above average number of sales there.


But over 2-oz still available on eBay? :?


For an extra $4/oz over spot.

User avatar
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter
Posts: 16134
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014
Location: South Mississippi

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Mar 20, 2020

10 oz grab bags back in stock...

https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

User avatar
SilverBop
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby SilverBop » Tue Mar 24, 2020

I vwant ze pickaxe and ze pentagrams jes?
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

abliss2006
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby abliss2006 » Tue Mar 24, 2020

SilverBop wrote:I vwant ze pickaxe and ze pentagrams jes?


Might be a good idea to close the mintage on those two :lol:

deathradio
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018
Location: Portland

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby deathradio » Wed Mar 25, 2020

SilverBop wrote:I vwant ze pickaxe and ze pentagrams jes?

There's been one (pentagram) on ebay for a couple weeks now.. A little bit of a mark up though. lol :pop: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-oz-RARE-YPS- ... Sw6WleRGsa

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1812
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Diggin4copper » Wed Mar 25, 2020

deathradio wrote:
SilverBop wrote:I vwant ze pickaxe and ze pentagrams jes?

There's been one (pentagram) on ebay for a couple weeks now.. A little bit of a mark up though. lol :pop: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-oz-RARE-YPS- ... Sw6WleRGsa


:shh: I’ll give u a discount here...
Outstanding!

User avatar
SilverBop
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby SilverBop » Wed Mar 25, 2020

I’m hoping David will make more once the price and supply of shot stabilizes.
Looking for any lost YPS #28 products!

User avatar
xippi
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1913
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011
Location: Massachusetts

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby xippi » Wed Mar 25, 2020

SilverBop wrote:I’m hoping David will make more once the price and supply of shot stabilizes.


+1
With Mines, Refinerys, and Mints all shutting down. :pop: :turtle:

not much left in stock a YPS :shock:
https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... redsilver/

10 OZ YEAGER’S POURED SILVER 3D GRAB BAG :sold: 1 in stock. that didn't take long
https://yeagerspouredsilver.com/product ... -grab-bag/
ImageImageImageImageImage

deathradio
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018
Location: Portland

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby deathradio » Wed Mar 25, 2020

This sold this morning. It was listed at $210 last night, I thinking about buying it last night and I guess the seller lowered the price and sold it as I slept in. UGGGGGGH https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Troy-Ounce- ... _cvip=true
Last edited by deathradio on Wed Mar 25, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter
Posts: 1936
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015
Location: US

Re: YPS News & Happenings

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Thu Mar 26, 2020

SilverBop wrote:I’m hoping David will make more once the price and supply of shot stabilizes.


Or, YPS could just buy the $2-over shot, and charge for the finished product, accordingly.

Have a strong suspicion that it would still get gobbled up in a heartbeat, these days.
ImageImageImage


Return to “Friends of BullionStacker”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest