My first poll

Please put all polls here.

What will be the last (3) coins in the Canadian Wildlife series?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 17, 2011

Badger
2
3%
Beaver
15
23%
Bighorn Sheep
5
8%
Caribou
9
14%
Coyote
1
2%
Dragon
1
2%
Eagle
5
8%
Elk
4
6%
Lynx
3
5%
Moose
15
23%
Mountain Goat
1
2%
Mule Deer
1
2%
Otter
4
6%
Seal
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 66

User avatar
satosan
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010
Location: Keepin an eye on you from my lair in the US
Contact:

My first poll

Postby satosan » Thu Nov 03, 2011

Don't know if I am suppose to type here. I was just curious what people think the last 3 coins will be in the Canadian Wildlife series.
http://www.satosanmetals.com "Limited Mintage Silver"
Accepting: Bitcoin(BTC), BitcoinCash(BCH), Etherum(ETH), LiteCoin(LTC), DASH, Dogecoin(DOGE), VertCoin(VTC).
ImageImageImage

User avatar
farnorthdan
Posts: 2435
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009

Re: My first poll

Postby farnorthdan » Thu Nov 03, 2011

I voted lynx, moose and beaver. Isnt this a apex preditor series or something. Lynx could definately be dangerous, moose kick the snot out of someone every year here and beavers...well they can be pretty dangerous I guess, you know beaver fever, falling trees and stuff. Maybe they will do a great horned owl, they can be kinda dangerous if your a squirrel or something.





Dan
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish ignorant leaders" G. Carlin
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17162
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: My first poll

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Nov 03, 2011

Nobody picked dragon yet? WTF?

User avatar
kensho52
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Location: Portland, OR

Re: My first poll

Postby kensho52 » Fri Nov 04, 2011

not colorized...
Nexialist, Guild Navigator, Bard

Image Image

User avatar
Mirkkanen
Posts: 2843
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: My first poll

Postby Mirkkanen » Fri Nov 04, 2011

Where is the pole option for Dread Hawk??

Dread Hawks are plentiful around Halifax, and are the most feared creature.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/picnicface#p/u/37/oz88kJSdT6Y[/youtube]
Shipping to the USA only.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17162
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: My first poll

Postby Silver Addict » Fri Nov 04, 2011

Mirkkanen wrote:Where is the pole option for Dread Hawk??


Probably at the strip club

User avatar
skylersfriend
Turtle Jester
Posts: 3312
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010
Location: THE MOON!!!

Re: My first poll

Postby skylersfriend » Fri Nov 04, 2011

I voted for the dragon, but I didn't see black fly or mosquito??
Don't think of me as a cynic; I am an optimist with experience!
Image


“In finance, everything that is agreeable is unsound and everything that is sound is disagreeable.” Winston Churchill

The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

User avatar
satosan
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010
Location: Keepin an eye on you from my lair in the US
Contact:

Re: My first poll

Postby satosan » Fri Nov 04, 2011

farnorthdan wrote:I voted lynx, moose and beaver. Isnt this a apex preditor series or something. Lynx could definately be dangerous, moose kick the snot out of someone every year here and beavers...well they can be pretty dangerous I guess, you know beaver fever, falling trees and stuff. Maybe they will do a great horned owl, they can be kinda dangerous if your a squirrel or something.





Dan


Don't know if this is suppose to be a predator series or just a wildlife series. If it is a wildlife series my thoughts are that they should do a bighorn sheep, moose, and a beaver. The others have merit but I don't think they would copy a species... like another cat, dog, or bear. If it is a predator series then they will have to probably copy a species. As far as I know the only prey of the moose is the 4 door sedan. I should have added wolverine too I suppose. (not as moose prey) as a category. I suppose they could do a moose and squirrel coin or the majestic moose from Monty Python.
http://www.satosanmetals.com "Limited Mintage Silver"
Accepting: Bitcoin(BTC), BitcoinCash(BCH), Etherum(ETH), LiteCoin(LTC), DASH, Dogecoin(DOGE), VertCoin(VTC).
ImageImageImage

User avatar
farnorthdan
Posts: 2435
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009

Re: My first poll

Postby farnorthdan » Fri Nov 04, 2011

satosan wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:I voted lynx, moose and beaver. Isnt this a apex preditor series or something. Lynx could definately be dangerous, moose kick the snot out of someone every year here and beavers...well they can be pretty dangerous I guess, you know beaver fever, falling trees and stuff. Maybe they will do a great horned owl, they can be kinda dangerous if your a squirrel or something.





Dan


Don't know if this is suppose to be a predator series or just a wildlife series. If it is a wildlife series my thoughts are that they should do a bighorn sheep, moose, and a beaver. The others have merit but I don't think they would copy a species... like another cat, dog, or bear. If it is a predator series then they will have to probably copy a species. As far as I know the only prey of the moose is the 4 door sedan. I should have added wolverine too I suppose. (not as moose prey) as a category. I suppose they could do a moose and squirrel coin or the majestic moose from Monty Python.

Yes, yes, yes, a commemorative Rocky and Bullwinkle coin, I would buy that one for sure.



Dan
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish ignorant leaders" G. Carlin
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Silver Spike
Posts: 2158
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011
Location: State of confusion

Re: My first poll

Postby Silver Spike » Fri Nov 04, 2011

I'm pulling for the otter!

User avatar
mnymgr1
Posts: 10199
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010
Location: Midwest

Re: My first poll

Postby mnymgr1 » Fri Nov 04, 2011

I vote for the centipede :D
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

User avatar
NotBMadoff
Posts: 3792
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011

Re: My first poll

Postby NotBMadoff » Fri Nov 04, 2011

I wanna see the beaver. :o
"This is truly an epic special olympic circus. I can't wait to see the lion tamer stick his head in the lion's mouth."

User avatar
DRP270
Site Admin
Posts: 8733
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009

Re: My first poll

Postby DRP270 » Fri Nov 04, 2011

Beaver is on the nickle. No beavers, something new.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
satosan
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010
Location: Keepin an eye on you from my lair in the US
Contact:

Re: My first poll

Postby satosan » Sat Nov 05, 2011

DRP270 wrote:Beaver is on the nickle. No beavers, something new.
:?

I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night. :lol:
http://www.satosanmetals.com "Limited Mintage Silver"
Accepting: Bitcoin(BTC), BitcoinCash(BCH), Etherum(ETH), LiteCoin(LTC), DASH, Dogecoin(DOGE), VertCoin(VTC).
ImageImageImage

User avatar
H2SO4
Gold Jeeper
Posts: 2691
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010
Location: St. Elmo, Colorado

Re: My first poll

Postby H2SO4 » Sat Nov 05, 2011

satosan wrote: :?
I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night. :lol:


Thats what she said!
Always looking for BS Bars- any serial numbers. Buy/Trade
Image

User avatar
xippi
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: My first poll

Postby xippi » Sun Jul 15, 2012

Salmon or some other fish or even a water mammal seal / whale
Loon(Goose) or some other bird. Eagle. we can never have enough eagles.

Beaver looks quite popular or maybe a otter/muscratt

Caribou, Elk, musk ox, (something with antlers) though we have the moose
Lynx, Bobcat though there is the Cuogar

can some one call there friend at the RCM and ask em. thanks in adavance

Xip
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
InfleXion
Posts: 4470
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: My first poll

Postby InfleXion » Sun Jul 15, 2012

I voted for Beaver, Moose, and Lynx, and I still think the beaver is going to make it, but now my gut is saying the we'll see the Bighorn Sheep instead of the Lynx. It just seems like it would make for a neat coin and it's closer in size to the animals they've done so far.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

Be wary of he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

http://search.lores.eu/indexo.htm

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: My first poll

Postby Purple and Gold » Sun Jul 15, 2012

arent there any Snakes in canada??
(insert jokes here)
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Fusion
Posts: 3241
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011
Location: North East Texas
Contact:

Re: My first poll

Postby Fusion » Sun Jul 15, 2012

Purple and Gold wrote:arent there any Snakes in canada??
(insert jokes here)


Too cold...reptiles don't do well, as a general statement, in cold temps. They all moved here to Texas anyway. Out at the deer lease I saw a coach whip snake, he was no lie about 8 feet long. The next day when I was hanging a camera Mr. Coral Snake was hanging out in the dead tree. I wish I had Louisiana Gold's "Judge" with me...that .410 would have been handy.
Guns kill people the same way pencils misspell wurds.

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7522
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: My first poll

Postby Purple and Gold » Sun Jul 15, 2012

Fusion wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:arent there any Snakes in canada??
(insert jokes here)


Too cold...reptiles don't do well, as a general statement, in cold temps. They all moved here to Texas anyway. Out at the deer lease I saw a coach whip snake, he was no lie about 8 feet long. The next day when I was hanging a camera Mr. Coral Snake was hanging out in the dead tree. I wish I had Louisiana Gold's "Judge" with me...that .410 would have been handy.


I have the Judge too,,load mine with .45 long colts :shock:
I guess it a Louisiana thang :lol:
Honestly i dont even walk around my yard without watching were i step, I have a small bayou flowing through my property and the snakes are everwhere here. I them right out on the carport sometimes, my daughter thinks i am the coolest bc i pick them up and put them in the pasture next to my house,, 4 of my cats rounded up a copper head (poisonous) a couple of months ago, almost steped right on top of a copper head last year and steped right next to a Cotton Mouth last week and it took off,,scared the ^@$@& out of me. :?
Oh,,i voted for my favorite creature,, the Beaver :P
Last edited by Purple and Gold on Sun Jul 15, 2012, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage


Return to “Polling Place”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest