Poll: How many eagles were you into Fran for?

Please put all polls here.

How many Eagles does Fran owe you?

42%
6%
6%
3%
No votes
3%
No votes
9%
No votes
3%
11-15
3%
16-20
6%
21-25
3%
26-30
No votes
31-40
3%
41-50
3%
51-75
No votes
76-100
No votes
101-200
3%
200+
6%

Total votes: 33

AustrianAwakened

Re: Poll: How many eagles were you into Fran for?

Postby AustrianAwakened » Thu Oct 06, 2011

I did not even know about Fran. I'm sad/pi&$off that I didn't have a chance to be victimized.
I can't even bond with my buddies now. I'm gonna go out and try to find my own shyster!
AA

GoldGoldandGold
Dunce

Postby GoldGoldandGold » Thu Oct 06, 2011

AustrianAwakened wrote:I did not even know about Fran. I'm sad/pi&$off that I didn't have a chance to be victimized.
I can't even bond with my buddies now. I'm gonna go out and try to find my own shyster!
AA

Fran is not Tulving and Tulving is who you know. TUlving TUlvng Tulving. 15 minutes can save you...
I do accept free gold

Starr

Postby Starr » Wed Oct 12, 2011

I took a look at Fran's fb. He is over 100 Negs now. That means that nearly 100 people are affected. Oddly enough, it seems as tho he is shipping some stuff because he is getting some Pos fb as well.
When I made my purchase he had only 1 neg fb.

mtforpar

Postby mtforpar » Wed Oct 12, 2011

As of today, I am into him for zero. Although, I owe eBay quite a large sum of eBay bucks. :roll:
Take advantage of Mr Rebates and get cash back on tons of Internet purchases. It works, it really works!!! Hit the link below and you are on your way and you will also receive a $5 bonus for signing up.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=395845

Don't miss out on Free Cash for everyday purchases.

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Wed Oct 12, 2011

mtforpar wrote:As of today, I am into him for zero. Although, I owe eBay quite a large sum of eBay bucks. :roll:

Not unless you accumulate more Bucks in those accts this Quarter for them to take away from ;)

I may be wrong but...
I think EBay Bucks is a separate deal. I don't believe they can go after their minus-Bucks through an eBay reserve or Paypal acct. It seems they can only retrieve minus-bucks from the Bucks you accumulate in the future. -2¢
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

nubktobk

Postby nubktobk » Thu Oct 13, 2011

I just sumbitted 100 to 200 but in fact I didn't buy any but it was killing me not to be able to see the poll. Got to vote to see so that is why the high number.

Silver Addict
Dunce

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Oct 13, 2011

nubktobk wrote:I just sumbitted 100 to 200 but in fact I didn't buy any but it was killing me not to be able to see the poll. Got to vote to see so that is why the high number.

You don't need to vote to veiw the results. Just have to click "view results without voting" (or something along those lines). That option is now take away since you voted, so you won't see it now.

nubktobk

Postby nubktobk » Thu Oct 13, 2011

Silver Addict wrote:
nubktobk wrote:I just sumbitted 100 to 200 but in fact I didn't buy any but it was killing me not to be able to see the poll. Got to vote to see so that is why the high number.

You don't need to vote to veiw the results. Just have to click "view results without voting" (or something along those lines). That option is now take away since you voted, so you won't see it now.

Sorry I must of missed it, I had looked for something like that to. Must be these trifocals. :D

Venturion

Postby Venturion » Sun Jan 08, 2012

Kutzy wrote:200+??????
Someone trying to show off?

I know 2 people in this category.

Return to “Polling Place”