Age/Sex poll

Please put all polls here.

What is your age/sex?

Male 18 and under
3
3%
Female 18 and under
0
No votes
Male 19-25
10
9%
Female 19-25
0
No votes
Male 26-35
30
26%
Female 26-35
0
No votes
Male 36-45
31
26%
Female 36-45
2
2%
Male 46-55
24
21%
Female 46-55
2
2%
Male 56+
15
13%
Female 56+
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 117

User avatar
bichettereds
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010
Location: Ohio

Age/Sex poll

Postby bichettereds » Tue Jan 11, 2011

Just curious. When I go to the coin shows I see mostly 40+ men, maybe I'll be suprised..
ImageImage Image

User avatar
Hackswell
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010
Contact:

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby Hackswell » Tue Jan 11, 2011

...and I thought women LOVED gold and silver.... Hrmmmmm....

User avatar
DRP270
Site Admin
Posts: 8960
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby DRP270 » Tue Jan 11, 2011

Hackswell wrote:...and I thought women LOVED gold and silver.... Hrmmmmm....


I think you will see men dominating coins while women dominate jewelry.
ImageImageImage

Spock
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby Spock » Tue Jan 11, 2011

Age/sex poll.
I have too much of one and not enough of the other.

silvermotor
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009
Location: South Florida

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby silvermotor » Tue Jan 11, 2011

Spock wrote:Age/sex poll.
I have too much of one and not enough of the other.


Now that's just good comedy :!:
:lol:

SM
Three cheers for BS where we pile it higher and deeper!- Bring the Gold

User avatar
BigBamboula
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1451
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby BigBamboula » Thu Jan 13, 2011

Can all this talk about a "bubble" in PMs even begin to hold water if 90% of the women in the US aren't participating? This isn't 1980 after all.
"As sure as God made black and white,
what's done in the dark will be brought to the light."

silvermotor
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009
Location: South Florida

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby silvermotor » Thu Jan 13, 2011

BigBamboula wrote:Can all this talk about a "bubble" in PMs even begin to hold water if 90% of the women in the US aren't participating? This isn't 1980 after all.


In my small circle of Friends/Family, we have five Women and four Men Stackers,
slowly the tide is turning.

8-) :mrgreen:

SM
Three cheers for BS where we pile it higher and deeper!- Bring the Gold

User avatar
apdigs8
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby apdigs8 » Thu Jan 13, 2011

BigBamboula wrote:Can all this talk about a "bubble" in PMs even begin to hold water if 90% of the women in the US aren't participating? This isn't 1980 after all.


anyone someone talks about a bubble in pms I just start rofling...


go find a crowded grocery store... get a 1 oz maple leaf stamped 50$ canadian on it...

and go try to sell it to everyone walking in and out of that store for 1 $20 FRN note... I guarantee you... even if you ask 500 people... not one of them is going to even consider buying that (1400$) coin off of you.... for ( $20 )...
in conclusion ... we're in a huge hueg huge bubble guys :roll: :roll: :roll:

just like if I say to people --- PMs are extremely illiquid... nobody here agrees with me on that statement... even though only about 1 in 100,000 people might have the money + knowledge to buy your 10 oz siler bar... THAT is LIQUID? Yeah, right! Good store of value, hell yes!!! Liquid, NOPE, NOT AT ALL CLOSE TO LIQUID!

You should have added more men's ages to this poll and been sexist and just cut out all the women... lol...

I would guess 99.9% of women and 99.1% of men are NOT participating... what does participatin even mean? Where did you pull the 90% number from?
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies soon will be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson ( 1778 )

User avatar
GoldGoldandGold
Dunce
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009
Location: Bay Area

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby GoldGoldandGold » Thu Jan 13, 2011

apdigs8 wrote:

go find a crowded grocery store... get a 1 oz maple leaf stamped 50$ canadian on it...

and go try to sell it to everyone walking in and out of that store for 1 $20 FRN note... I guarantee you... even if you ask 500 people... not one of them is going to even consider buying that (1400$) coin off of you.... for ( $20 )...



Once again you guarantee something without foundational facts or relevant information on the internet. Before someone questions you on that, let me help you here. And no need for a thank me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaVK5AkZzI
I do accept free gold

Primus123
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby Primus123 » Thu Jan 13, 2011

Hackswell wrote:...and I thought women LOVED gold and silver.... Hrmmmmm....


No, women love diamonds.. especially well cut large karat ones of excellent clarity. :D

If I could have found a woman who liked to invest in gold and silver, then my dreams would have come true. My wife is a consumer, not a conservative.

User avatar
apdigs8
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby apdigs8 » Thu Jan 13, 2011

goldgoldandgold wrote:
apdigs8 wrote:

go find a crowded grocery store... get a 1 oz maple leaf stamped 50$ canadian on it...

and go try to sell it to everyone walking in and out of that store for 1 $20 FRN note... I guarantee you... even if you ask 500 people... not one of them is going to even consider buying that (1400$) coin off of you.... for ( $20 )...



Once again you guarantee something without foundational facts or relevant information on the internet. Before someone questions you on that, let me help you here. And no need for a thank me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaVK5AkZzI


Have personally done it more thousands of times than I can count... just because there isn't a government study saying some thing is so does not mean it is not so :roll: :roll:
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies soon will be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson ( 1778 )

User avatar
GoldGoldandGold
Dunce
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009
Location: Bay Area

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby GoldGoldandGold » Thu Jan 13, 2011

apdigs8 wrote:
goldgoldandgold wrote:
apdigs8 wrote:

go find a crowded grocery store... get a 1 oz maple leaf stamped 50$ canadian on it...

and go try to sell it to everyone walking in and out of that store for 1 $20 FRN note... I guarantee you... even if you ask 500 people... not one of them is going to even consider buying that (1400$) coin off of you.... for ( $20 )...



Once again you guarantee something without foundational facts or relevant information on the internet. Before someone questions you on that, let me help you here. And no need for a thank me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaVK5AkZzI


Have personally done it more thousands of times than I can count... just because there isn't a government study saying some thing is so does not mean it is not so :roll: :roll:


And just because you say you have done more than 1000 times, it doesn't mean someone will believe it either. Its always smart to provide context and facts when you speak publicly or rather affirm something very confidently.
I do accept free gold

User avatar
apdigs8
Posts: 742
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby apdigs8 » Thu Jan 13, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIvea_QWF4g

"No one in this world, so far as I know, - and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me- has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people." H. L. Mencken
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies soon will be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson ( 1778 )

AustrianAwakened
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009
Location: Scottsboro(Huntsville) Alabama

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby AustrianAwakened » Thu Jan 13, 2011



go find a crowded grocery store... get a 1 oz maple leaf stamped 50$ canadian on it...

and go try to sell it to everyone walking in and out of that store for 1 $20 FRN note... I guarantee you... even if you ask 500 people... not one of them is going to even consider buying that (1400$) coin off of you.... for ( $20 )...

Once again you guarantee something without foundational facts or relevant information on the internet. Before someone questions you on that, let me help you here. And no need for a thank me :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAaVK5AkZzI

Hey, this is GREAT!! I didn't want to talk about something as boring as Age/Sex, but the attitude of average Joe's in an environment like a grocery store is great! One time I had left my billfold at home and was at a grocery store and wanted some Little Debbie Cakes. I had no FRNs but had an extra Gold Phil so I tried to give it to the clerk, but he would no accept it! Called it Communist money! Damn,damn, double dog damn! I never did get my Littlt Debbies!
Anybody got any good stories about grocery stores? or Little Debbies?
AA

AustrianAwakened
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009
Location: Scottsboro(Huntsville) Alabama

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby AustrianAwakened » Thu Jan 13, 2011

Would somebody help me. I meant for my reply to be at the end, not middle of the post by Apedigs and GGG.
HELP!!!
AA

User avatar
GoldGoldandGold
Dunce
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009
Location: Bay Area

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby GoldGoldandGold » Thu Jan 13, 2011

AustrianAwakened wrote:Would somebody help me. I meant for my reply to be at the end, not middle of the post by Apedigs and GGG.
HELP!!!
AA


Look above. LMK
I do accept free gold

User avatar
mtforpar
Posts: 5753
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009
Location: Florida

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby mtforpar » Thu Jan 13, 2011

I hope one day I walk out of the grocery store to find someone doing this little AGE for $50 trick. I am not sure what that has to do with my age or me sex though. :roll: :roll:
Take advantage of Mr Rebates and get cash back on tons of Internet purchases. It works, it really works!!! Hit the link below and you are on your way and you will also receive a $5 bonus for signing up.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=395845

Don't miss out on Free Cash for everyday purchases.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17410
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Jan 13, 2011

mtforpar wrote: I am not sure what that has to do with my age or me sex though. :roll: :roll:


you take that gold coin that you just won home and give it to your wife, you might get sex.

User avatar
mtforpar
Posts: 5753
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009
Location: Florida

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby mtforpar » Thu Jan 13, 2011

I don't think I will get sex for it though.....I bring home gold coins all the time on the cheap and my wife thinks nothing of it.
Take advantage of Mr Rebates and get cash back on tons of Internet purchases. It works, it really works!!! Hit the link below and you are on your way and you will also receive a $5 bonus for signing up.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=395845

Don't miss out on Free Cash for everyday purchases.

User avatar
Silver Addict
Dunce
Posts: 17410
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Contact:

Re: Age/Sex poll

Postby Silver Addict » Thu Jan 13, 2011

mtforpar wrote:I don't think I will get sex for it though.....I bring home gold coins all the time on the cheap and my wife thinks nothing of it.


Yeah, same thing here(except i don't get mine as cheap as you). I just hear "Oh, That's nice"


Return to “Polling Place”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest