Russian hacking?

Please put all polls here.

Did Russia directly &/or indirectly hack the 2016 election process?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 49

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Re: Russian hacking?

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Dec 19, 2016

dru708 wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:I agree. Trump won. Let's move along. So why in the hell do you keep posting inflammatory crapo like this?

dru708 wrote:I really don't think Trump needs any help in looking bad. He opens his mouth and stupid falls out.

Everything I've heard him say makes a helluva lot of sense and will put this country back on the right course.

Everything I've heard the oppressive leftist state media report about him is twisted lies and spin with a very clear motive.

I honestly am not trying to inflame. I simply don't trust Trump.

I don't really care what the radical left/right does or doesn't do.

I digest news sources and come to my own opinion of what's going on. And then share that opinion with a small group of online friends who also stack metals and enjoy discussing politics.

Not trying to make a speech or get on a soapbox or even change anyone's mind. I just like hearing different personal opinions.

THEN WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS CRAPOLA AS IF IT WERE TRUE??????

It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. Repeat after me:
It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact. It's only Dru's opinion. It is not NOT fact.

If you need any further help with this. Let me know.
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

dru708

Postby dru708 » Mon Dec 19, 2016

It's ONLY my opinion and THATS a fact!
Rich man's war. Poor man's fight.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Mon Dec 19, 2016

dru708 wrote:It's ONLY my opinion and THATS a fact!

Would you mind if we added a disclaimer to your signature?

Caution: This member may post opinions presented as fact.
ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Mon Dec 19, 2016

MaxGravy wrote:And finally you're calling me an idiot for believing Trump in the post right above yours? Fluff you. See ya in a week. :wave:

Wait, did you just ban him for a week? Is this why:

silverpv wrote: The only idiots are the ones who believe Trump will actually change things for the forgotten man, when he really doesn't give a crap.

That struck me as a broad statement against SOME Trump voters, not you specifically. Maybe I'm missing something? Have you previously said that you think Trump will change things for the forgotten man? Or is this something that is by definition true for every Trump voter?

I just think one should be very careful with the ban hammer in a political discussion. If this was obviously a personal attack and I just am unaware, fine. But name-calling in general terms is all over this thread - just look at how often we have been called snowflakes.
Democracy Dies in Darkness

dru708

Postby dru708 » Mon Dec 19, 2016

Brother you do whatever you thinks best! rofl

I do have strong opinions I know, but there only ever an opinion.

Ideally I'd like to hear/read more personal opinions on the issues. Trump is President so his words/actions will generate ideas. Something like;

Trump tweets,
Personal opinions are expressed on that tweet. I don't really care about what the Dems or the radical left is doing. I don't see them as relevant in most cases. I hear more about the left on here than anywhere! lol
Rich man's war. Poor man's fight.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Mon Dec 19, 2016

Apologies for being off topic but will silverpv exist again after a week or has he erased himself from the forum? As a left click on his name indicates he does not exist. Is this what happens when someone get booted for a week? Just trying to understand the mechanics of the Forum.

Thank you in advance,

Engineer
Pirate Jester

Postby Engineer » Mon Dec 19, 2016

jcz1 wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:And finally you're calling me an idiot for believing Trump in the post right above yours? Fluff you. See ya in a week. :wave:

silverpv wrote: The only idiots are the ones who believe Trump will actually change things for the forgotten man, when he really doesn't give a crap.

That struck me as a broad statement against SOME Trump voters, not you specifically. Maybe I'm missing something? Have you previously said that you think Trump will change things for the forgotten man? Or is this something that is by definition true for every Trump voter?

I just think one should be very careful with the ban hammer in a political discussion. If this was obviously a personal attack and I just am unaware, fine. But name-calling in general terms is all over this thread - just look at how often we have been called snowflakes.

A. If you look at the top center of the forum, it says Precious Metals trading and discussion forum.
B. It's MaxGravy's forum, and we are invited guests.
C. When people are here, they should treat the place (and the man) as if they were in his home.
D. Some political discussion is allowed, but when it hurts the primary purpose of BS, it needs to stop.
The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Mon Dec 19, 2016

Engineer wrote:
jcz1 wrote:

A. If you look at the top center of the forum, it says Precious Metals trading and discussion forum.
B. It's MaxGravy's forum, and we are invited guests.
C. When people are here, they should treat the place (and the man) as if they were in his home.
D. Some political discussion is allowed, but when it hurts the primary purpose of BS, it needs to stop.

Well, he wasn't the only one name-calling. Did they all get banned?
Democracy Dies in Darkness

Engineer
Pirate Jester

Postby Engineer » Mon Dec 19, 2016

I'm locking active political threads until people calm down. In the meantime, feel free to discuss metals.
The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

Return to “Polling Place”