Will Trump start and finish the wall - POLL

Please put all polls here.

Will Trump start and finish the wall along the southern border within his 4 years in office?

Yes
26%
No
61%
Only if he gets a second term
12%

Total votes: 140

Mercuryman

Re: Will Trump start and finish the wall - POLL

Postby Mercuryman » Mon Oct 29, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:I'm originally from California, but I escaped. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I live 2600 miles away from CA.... but now tons of them are migrating to Western North Carolina near Asheville .... ugh its terrible. Its turning a once great town into a cesspool.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018

BigJim#1-8 wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
jcz1 wrote:Everything is for "national security reasons." For a tough guy, he seems very afraid of many things. Sad.

So securing a nation's borders from illegal aliens is not a national security matter? It is literally right there in the words.

Disallowing asylum attempts from Central America is what weak, scared people do.

I encourage you to sponsor a central American family or even two. House them, clothe them, buy their food, etc.... :thumbup:

Why does this kind of sentiment keep showing up? Is there a housing shortage across the country that's not been reported? Are these migrants knocking on your door and asking to stay with you?

There are millions of job openings in the US (the most ever, I keep hearing). At least around here, lots of them are entry level, such as retail, so they should be able to find work. I just don't understand this reasoning.

And I donate to charities that support struggling families. I encourage everyone to do the same.

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:Asylum law doesn't apply to invaders. Will you still be posting your concerns after the election when they've all gone back home?

What caravan are you seeing? Invaders bring weapons, not babies. :roll:

silverhead
Silver Supporter

Postby silverhead » Mon Oct 29, 2018

jcz1 wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Asylum law doesn't apply to invaders. Will you still be posting your concerns after the election when they've all gone back home?

Alright, have a barbecue and I will come empty handed uninvited and I will bring my kids and wife with non-curable Tuberculosis . I won't leave and you can pay our medical insurance, school, etc.
Then just when you think it can't get worse, I will invite my cousins and gang banger brothers, etc.
My wife was a legal immigrant. We did everything legal with immigration and waited in line for over 2 years with all the other legal immigrants.
Let the uninvited invaders apply legally and wait in line with all of the millions already in line . Just like Disneyland, line cutting is not a sport. :grinch:
ImageImageImage

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon Oct 29, 2018

jcz1 wrote:
BigJim#1-8 wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
jcz1 wrote:Everything is for "national security reasons." For a tough guy, he seems very afraid of many things. Sad.

So securing a nation's borders from illegal aliens is not a national security matter? It is literally right there in the words.

Disallowing asylum attempts from Central America is what weak, scared people do.

I encourage you to sponsor a central American family or even two. House them, clothe them, buy their food, etc.... :thumbup:

Why does this kind of sentiment keep showing up? Is there a housing shortage across the country that's not been reported? Are these migrants knocking on your door and asking to stay with you?

There are millions of job openings in the US (the most ever, I keep hearing). At least around here, lots of them are entry level, such as retail, so they should be able to find work. I just don't understand this reasoning.

And I donate to charities that support struggling families. I encourage everyone to do the same.

A housing shortage isn't the issue. The issue is the American taxpayer footing the bill for all the welfare, free or subsidized healthcare, disability, fraud, etc etc that comes with an onslaught of illegal aliens. We (the taxpayers) foot the bill, so by you taking in a family or two, since you support no borders, would show you are more than just all talk, no action. As it stands now, you virtue signal your better morality and claim those who want a secure border are weak and scared. The thing is, the law-abiding, hard working, (actual) American citizen is tired of getting crapped on. The more he plays by the rules of the game, the bigger the sucker he is. He pays for the free handouts of those who either don't work, or work under the table for cash and collect benefits (illegals). He gets no special minority discounts or benefits. He is told to suck it up, work hard, and watch while his country is overrun by people who come here and care nothing for the rule of law, or the Constitution. All the while he is told he is "privileged" while paying for the free ride of the illegals around him, to include the drug dealers, and gang members crossing the borders. As it stands now, this man hasn't yet come to a cross-roads where he has said "screw it" I'm going on welfare too, collecting all the benefits, and lounging.... but I fear the day isn't too far off. But keep importing illegal aliens, and electing those who promise benefits to the "underclass" while demanding more and more taxes from the everyday working man and watch as the tax base slowly erodes year after year. At that hour that the dam breaks, and the everyman throws his hands in the air and abandons you, I want you to get back up on your virtue signaling high horse and tell us it is we who are weak and scared, while the illegal hordes that you court slowly surround you and judge you guilty for not being one of them. May your trial be speedy and fair.

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Postby MasterBlaster » Mon Oct 29, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
BigJim#1-8 wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:

A housing shortage isn't the issue. The issue is the American taxpayer footing the bill for all the welfare, free or subsidized healthcare, disability, fraud, etc etc that comes with an onslaught of illegal aliens. We (the taxpayers) foot the bill, so by you taking in a family or two, since you support no borders, would show you are more than just all talk, no action. As it stands now, you virtue signal your better morality and claim those who want a secure border are weak and scared. The thing is, the law-abiding, hard working, (actual) American citizen is tired of getting crapped on. The more he plays by the rules of the game, the bigger the sucker he is. He pays for the free handouts of those who either don't work, or work under the table for cash and collect benefits (illegals). He gets no special minority discounts or benefits. He is told to suck it up, work hard, and watch while his country is overrun by people who come here and care nothing for the rule of law, or the Constitution. All the while he is told he is "privileged" while paying for the free ride of the illegals around him, to include the drug dealers, and gang members crossing the borders. As it stands now, this man hasn't yet come to a cross-roads where he has said "screw it" I'm going on welfare too, collecting all the benefits, and lounging.... but I fear the day isn't too far off. But keep importing illegal aliens, and electing those who promise benefits to the "underclass" while demanding more and more taxes from the everyday working man and watch as the tax base slowly erodes year after year. At that hour that the dam breaks, and the everyman throws his hands in the air and abandons you, I want you to get back up on your virtue signaling high horse and tell us it is we who are weak and scared, while the illegal hordes that you court slowly surround you and judge you guilty for not being one of them. May your trial be speedy and fair.

Amen Brother :clap:
Image ImageImage

Mercuryman

Postby Mercuryman » Mon Oct 29, 2018

I posted this on realcent and i'm going to post it here.

The whole problem stems from how the system is setup for anchor babies and the government assistance these people are provided. Remove that and they have little reason to come here. The biggest frustration i have is that a large majority of the Mexicans in this country have ties to the cartels. They may not directly work for the cartel but their brother, uncle, dad extended family/friends do. So they all watch out for each other and are complicit. I have experienced this first hand with co workers and many of the people locally in my city. They even have family that are in law enforcement so they can be warned before raids/busts happen. Literally the cartel is running a small rural city in Western North Carolina. It's depressing.

Don't give me some crap back like "oh but they aren't all bad" That isn't the point, come here legally. Half of these people will enter the country and steal a young child's social security number to work off of. They will rack up debt's in the child's name for car/housing loans. Heck they can even make a child have a criminal record. Then once that kid hits 18 and starts working he finds out his identity has been stolen and he's a convicted felon and in debt. It's not an easy fix either.

I see this ALL THE TIME. The legal Mexicans also take advantage of the Illegals by providing them services and charging them high rates. IE they rent insured vehicles from them/houses/cell phone plans. You name it. Most of the Hispanics up in my area have been here for 20 years and they refuse to speak English or get a legal citizenship. There is NO excuse for it.

Remove the welfare state, deport all of the illegals. I would go as far to say Mine the damn boarder. Once some peoples legs start getting blown off i think it will send a clear message. What country is a country without a boarder? Go ahead and call me heartless. I care for Americans that are willing to legally enter the country and not take advantage of the system.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

BigJim#1-8

Postby BigJim#1-8 » Tue Oct 30, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
BigJim#1-8 wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:

Another Amen. :thumbup: :clap:
Bitter Clinger, Deplorable, Virulent, Dreg of Society. & Proud of it.

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Tue Oct 30, 2018

jcz1 wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... exico.html
Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico: 'Violent' group from Central America carrying BOMBS and guns defies a huge police presence to cross the border from Guatemala as Trump deploys 5,200 troops
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Tue Oct 30, 2018

BigJim#1-8 wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
BigJim#1-8 wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:

Another Amen. :thumbup: :clap:

And I'll give it a third Amen! :clap:
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Oct 30, 2018

Trump Plans To End Birthright Citizenship For Children Of Illegal Immigrants

Axios said Tuesday that President Trump is planning to sign an executive order to end birthright citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on US soil...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10- ... ants-axios

:pop:
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Tue Oct 30, 2018

SilverCat wrote:If I lived in Mexico, or further south, and I knew I could come here and work and make a lot of money, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have more in common with a working man from Latin America than I do with any so-called billionaire...even one with orange skin and hair. My family has been here since the 1750s, when all you needed was a boat and some guns to be a "legal immigrant." I think we should ship some whining Trumpers out and bring in some more hard-working immigrants. Like my ancestors.

Please explain why the color of his skin matters.
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Tue Oct 30, 2018

AGhead wrote:
SilverCat wrote:If I lived in Mexico, or further south, and I knew I could come here and work and make a lot of money, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have more in common with a working man from Latin America than I do with any so-called billionaire...even one with orange skin and hair. My family has been here since the 1750s, when all you needed was a boat and some guns to be a "legal immigrant." I think we should ship some whining Trumpers out and bring in some more hard-working immigrants. Like my ancestors.

Nothing to see here. It's just more liberal bias and childish name calling.
I'm clearly not very bright.

SilverCat
Gold Supporter

Postby SilverCat » Tue Oct 30, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:
AGhead wrote:

Nothing to see here. It's just more liberal bias and childish name calling.

:duck:
Life is today.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Tue Oct 30, 2018

All of us, somewhere in our past family has someone who came to America to improve the lot of them selves and their own. America still has it's appeal. However, even after 10+ years of economic expansion, fiscal improvement, and increasing employment (as we are told) some of us do not feel as though things are improving. In fact, many of us may feel as if things are getting worse. If not here, certainly elsewhere in the world.

Why do we look down so strongly on the poor, downtrodden, and wretched trying to improve their lot by coming to El Norte or who already arrived? I can only speak for my self but frankly, we (me and mine) don't need the competition nor burden. I want to keep what I have got and worked so hard for us to have and don't want to share it with any of "them". Times are tough enough. I've only got so much money to make future claims on goods, services, commodities, and other assets and items I deem necessary for the future survival and prosperity of me and mine. I'm not about ready to give up any of what I've got to "them".

Funny though how we can look down upon those whom we are so far removed from and see them as the problem. The here and now tactical problem. As since we are so focused on "them," we may not be seeing or are being distracted from the bigger strategic problem? The bigger problem? What's the bigger problem?

Why the SHTF scenario we all know is down the road and how to go about changing our current system to help prevent us and ours from eating all that shat that comes off the fan. Because I promise you when we and ours are in the middle of it up to our elbows the elite who own the overwhelming majority of current legal claims and future claims (money) on goods, services, commodities and other assets they deem necessary for the future survival and prosperity of them selves and their own, they will be looking down upon us just as vehemently to keep what they have worked so hard for and won't want to share it with "them". "Them" now being you and I.

A people divided can never work together to fix an unsustainable system grossly slanted in favor of those controlling and running it when they are distracted from the real problem and infighting amongst them selves. Don't buy into their smoke and mirrors. Do not let them feed your mind with what they want in it. They will do everything they can not to eat shat even if it means we do.
Last edited by Brick's on Tue Oct 30, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

SilverCat
Gold Supporter

Postby SilverCat » Tue Oct 30, 2018

Brick's wrote:All of us, somewhere in our past family has someone who came to America to improve the lot of them selves and their own. America still has it's appeal. However, even after 10+ years of economic expansion, fiscal improvement, and increasing employment (as we are told) some of us do not feel as though things are improving. In fact, many of us may feel as if things are getting worse. If not here, certainly elsewhere in the world.

Why do we look down so strongly on the poor, downtrodden, and wretched trying to improve their lot by coming to El Norte or who already arrived? I can only speak for my self but frankly, we (me and mine) don't need the competition nor burden. I want to keep what I have got and worked so hard for us to have and don't want to share it with any of "them". Times are tough enough. I've only got so much money to make future claims on goods, services, commodities, and other assets and items I deem necessary for the future survival and prosperity of me and mine. I'm not about ready to give up any of what I've got to "them".

Funny though how we can look down upon those whom we are so far removed from and see them as the problem. The here and now tactical problem. As since we are so focused on "them," we may not be seeing or are being distracted from the bigger strategic problem? The bigger problem? What's the bigger problem?

Why the SHTF scenario we all know is down the road and how to go about changing our current system to help prevent us and ours from eating all that shat that comes off the fan. Because I promise you when we and ours are in the middle of it up to our elbows the elite who own the overwhelming majority of current legal claims and future claims (money) on goods, services, commodities and other assets they deem necessary for the future survival and prosperity of them selves and their own, they will be looking down upon us just as vehemently to keep what they have worked so hard for and won't want to share it with "them". "Them" now being you and I.

A people divided can never work together to fix an unsustainable system grossly slanted in favor of those controlling and running it when they are distracted from the real problem and infighting amongst them selves. Don't buy into their smoke and mirrors. Do not let them feed your mind with what they want in it. The will do everything they can not to eat shat even if it means we do.

Thank you.
Life is today.

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Trump Plans To End Birthright Citizenship For Children Of Illegal Immigrants

Axios said Tuesday that President Trump is planning to sign an executive order to end birthright citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on US soil...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10- ... ants-axios

:pop:

There are many who think the 14th Amendment would not allow this, others think the "jurisdiction" clause means he can do this for undocumented immigrants. That Amendment states:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

https://www.axios.com/trump-birthright- ... 2ea82.html

jcz1

Mercuryman wrote: I would go as far to say Mine the damn boarder. Once some peoples legs start getting blown off i think it will send a clear message.

Right. Blow up all the wildlife that roams the border. Great idea.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Tue Oct 30, 2018

The wildlife would probably learn pretty quickly to avoid that area entirely.
ImageImageImage

jcz1

SilverDoge wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
BigJim#1-8 wrote:
jcz1 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:

It would be much easier to change the welfare/handout laws so that undocumented immigrants don't qualify. Saves money by not building a wall, not deploying 5200 troops, and lowers welfare costs too.

Return to “Polling Place”