No, don't have any money
15%
No, I'm a dumb azz and bought legos
6%

Total votes: 68

Turtle

Re: Who is buying this dip?

Postby Turtle » Thu Apr 04, 2013

Holy handbags. We are either headed for a serious recession or something wacko is going on*. I am definitely going to start buying a lot now that its at $26. When was the last time we saw $26.

*Or the economy could be rocketing to recovery, but I see absolutely zero signs of that.
:turtle:

dae2dae
Gold Jester

Postby dae2dae » Thu Apr 04, 2013

Turtle wrote: When was the last time we saw $26.

last june
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

Baggerman
Gold Supporter

Postby Baggerman » Thu Apr 04, 2013

Yep the biggest single buy I ever made was last time it hit $26. Will try to pick some up this time too but cash is tight.
I carry a gun because I am to young to die and to old to take an azz whooping.
Get 1% rebate on Ebay bullion http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=439461

InfleXion

Postby InfleXion » Thu Apr 04, 2013

This is the 4th time we've seen $26 after the high at $49, but only the 2nd time it lasted more than a blink since then. I don't think the economy is looking to hot. Dr. Copper is down. Employment to population ratio hasn't moved in 3 years. Money printing isn't doing anything productive except propping up stocks, bonds, and housing. Even the bulletproof stock market was hammered today too. Cyprus must have a lot of people really spooked, as it should. Some say the more times support or resistance is tested the more likely it is to break through. If $26 doesn't hold we could be looking at firesale prices, but good luck finding inventory in the low 20's (this is why I'm happy to buy now). If the dealers that hedge their inventory run out of supply then the physical price will have to diverge from the leveraged paper price.
:pop:
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

Be wary of he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

http://search.lores.eu/indexo.htm

PeacePeople

Postby PeacePeople » Thu Apr 04, 2013

I wonder how many that selected "blow all my cash now" do that on a fairly regular basis?
ImageImageImage

dae2dae
Gold Jester

Postby dae2dae » Thu Apr 04, 2013

PeacePeople wrote:I wonder how many that selected "blow all my cash now" do that on a fairly regular basis?

I "blow all my cash now" here every time I go to sell some plasma and sperm....same office strangely :shock:
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

Fusion

Postby Fusion » Thu Apr 04, 2013

PeacePeople wrote:I wonder how many that selected "blow all my cash now" do that on a fairly regular basis?

Set up another poll and find out. :lol:
Guns kill people the same way pencils misspell wurds.

ImageImageImage

Steely_Mcbeam

Postby Steely_Mcbeam » Thu Apr 04, 2013

dae2dae wrote:

I "blow all my cash now" here every time I go to sell some plasma and sperm....same office strangely :shock:

So in order to "blow your cash" you first have to "blow your wad" :shock: Yikes! To bad they don't pay in silver.
ImageImage Image

II DALTON II

Postby II DALTON II » Thu Apr 04, 2013

I'll buy a Kilo next week.
Sometimes Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Texasherb

Postby Texasherb » Thu Apr 04, 2013

I purchased silver on the last dip (last year and made out). I have had a lot of expenses over the last six months ,but i cannot let this dip go by without buying a monster box worth,and possibly some gold coins/bars.I am tempted to wait for it to go lower per the expected seasonal drop,as well as people selling their metals for cash as some economies have hurt them in their pocket books.This sale off will cause a temporary price drop. Therefore, i will wait a little longer and evaluate the price and availability before buying. Personally, i believe this is a great opportunity to acquire silver /gold cheaply if you are planning to hold for the long term or if you are planning on selling it to.However, if selling you have to watch the charts carefully to time your buys or wait until the price going up. The inflationary pressures have been successfully hidden by the Fed and other countries,but the fundamentals remain IMO.
Respectfully, Herb

Primus123

Postby Primus123 » Thu Apr 04, 2013

I'm considering a rather large gold purchase to average down. Most of my gold was bought around $1680 and I expect gold to follow the debt ceiling increase this summer to 1800 an ounce. $85 billion a month is still happening and will still continue. As soon as they start to raise int rates they'll demonstrate the lack of a real recovery and further "stimulate"

Return to “Polling Place”