Page 22 of 22

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016
by rsk1963
16 g 14k bracelet for $70 :D

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016
by Rodebaugh
A small estate sale lot of 10-14K $320 total price. Melts at touch over double that.

The easiest $350 I made all week.

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016
by rjbeck
24jew.jpg
24jew.jpg (702.08 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Traded my 2 gold pocket watch chains 99 grams of 14kt for this rare Illinois Bunn Special Pocket Watch in a 14kt solid gold Case. 125 grams.

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017
by Yellek
Got 2.25 oz. for spot at the local coin show this weekend.

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017
by silverhead
Rodebaugh wrote:A small estate sale lot of 10-14K $320 total price. Melts at touch over double that.

The easiest $350 I made all week.


Was it easier than pulling a couple of Jethro's loose molars? ;) :lol:

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017
by MisterGold66
rjbeck wrote:24jew.jpgTraded my 2 gold pocket watch chains 99 grams of 14kt for this rare Illinois Bunn Special Pocket Watch in a 14kt solid gold Case. 125 grams.

awesome!

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017
by MisterGold66
New doorstop. 8-)
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017
by Purple and Gold
Now thats a Chunk-o-Gold :P

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017
by Rodebaugh
Gotta love estate tag sales, yard sales, and auctions. This weekend yielded 106.50 spent with $823.00 estimated return.

Gonna melt that junk and spend my loot on a sweetass coin.

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017
by The Bonehead
Rodebaugh wrote:Gotta love estate tag sales, yard sales, and auctions. This weekend yielded 106.50 spent with $823.00 estimated return.

Gonna melt that junk and spend my loot on a sweetass coin.


I never find anything around where I live. Any tips?

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017
by iron-pyrite
The Bonehead wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Gotta love estate tag sales, yard sales, and auctions. This weekend yielded 106.50 spent with $823.00 estimated return.

Gonna melt that junk and spend my loot on a sweetass coin.


I never find anything around where I live. Any tips?



+1

My neighbors are stingy! :lol:

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017
by Rodebaugh
iron-pyrite wrote:
The Bonehead wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Gotta love estate tag sales, yard sales, and auctions. This weekend yielded 106.50 spent with $823.00 estimated return.

Gonna melt that junk and spend my loot on a sweetass coin.


I never find anything around where I live. Any tips?



+1

My neighbors are stingy! :lol:



Boots on the ground. Go to every estate tag sale, yard sale, and auction you can. Look at everything gold colored with a loupe. When you think your done look at everything again. I am pretty darn thorough and still I am amazed at how much I don't catch first pass.

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017
by Decoy12
Purchased a 1/20 gold series 1 lunar dragon for $80 and proceeded to tradirng it for a 1/20 gold series 1 mouse!

Re: Gold purchase brag thread

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017
by xelint
Decoy12 wrote:Purchased a 1/20 gold series 1 lunar dragon for $80 and proceeded to tradirng it for a 1/20 gold series 1 mouse!



:shock: