MGTOW

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
User avatar
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1936
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014

Re: MGTOW

Postby grantwoodisgold » Tue Dec 18, 2018

"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

User avatar
Walkabout
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016

Re: MGTOW

Postby Walkabout » Tue Dec 18, 2018

Its a reaction to feminism.

A man can still be married AND be red pilled at the same time. Women have their place. They DO need to know how to cook. They DO need to be feminine. As a married man you DO need to be manly.

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter
Posts: 853
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017

Re: MGTOW

Postby cmiller17363 » Tue Dec 18, 2018

Walkabout wrote:Its a reaction to feminism.

A man can still be married AND be red pilled at the same time. Women have their place. They DO need to know how to cook. They DO need to be feminine. As a married man you DO need to be manly.

They are stripping this away little bits at a time from our society. A woman should be submissive to her husband. That'll make some peoples' heads explode because they take it out of context.
ImageImageImage

silverhead
Silver Supporter
Posts: 2991
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Location: Taxafornia

Re: MGTOW

Postby silverhead » Tue Dec 18, 2018

cmiller17363 wrote:
Walkabout wrote:Its a reaction to feminism.

A man can still be married AND be red pilled at the same time. Women have their place. They DO need to know how to cook. They DO need to be feminine. As a married man you DO need to be manly.

They are stripping this away little bits at a time from our society. A woman should be submissive to her husband. That'll make some peoples' heads explode because they take it out of context.


I am beginning to see after 58 years, if you try to give them "an inch", they'll take a mile.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Walkabout
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016

Re: MGTOW

Postby Walkabout » Tue Dec 18, 2018

We also need to teach our boys realistic views.

Too much knight in shining armor and women are princesses narrative is being pushed.

Certainly being a gentleman there is a happy medium between having to be a knight in shining armor or some victorian prude and a shallow jerk. And boys should know women should NOT be assumed princesses. No human is an angel.

jcz1
Posts: 5027
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: MGTOW

Postby jcz1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018

Walkabout wrote: They DO need to know how to cook.


This woman admitted today on Access Hollywood that she can't even make a sammich. (Stupid auto-replacements make it look like I can't spell ... "sand-wich".) Are there single guys here who would really not marry her for that reason?

Image

User avatar
Mercuryman
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016

Re: MGTOW

Postby Mercuryman » Tue Dec 18, 2018

jcz1 wrote:
Walkabout wrote: They DO need to know how to cook.


This woman admitted today on Access Hollywood that she can't even make a sammich. (Stupid auto-replacements make it look like I can't spell ... "sand-wich".) Are there single guys here who would really not marry her for that reason?

Image


You would make sure she learns to cook and make edible food before you marry her. Make sure she will take a 25 cent vending machine ring and be married at the court house. Prenuptial agreement signed and have her fertility checked.
Last edited by Mercuryman on Tue Dec 18, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

User avatar
Brick's
Supporter
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012
Location: 'Cuse

Re: MGTOW

Postby Brick's » Tue Dec 18, 2018

A woman whom I respect very highly calls it the "woosification of the American male".
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

User avatar
fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009
Location: Manassas,VA
Contact:

Re: MGTOW

Postby fredzoyt » Tue Dec 18, 2018

Proverbs 31:10-31 describes the woman I would marry (and did). Physical attractiveness is relative to a persons taste. I'm not discounting that as a legitimate factor, but godly- womanly character is the supreme standard that must be present.
Last edited by fredzoyt on Tue Dec 18, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html
Image

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

User avatar
fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009
Location: Manassas,VA
Contact:

Re: MGTOW

Postby fredzoyt » Tue Dec 18, 2018

As far as the girl in the picture, her beauty means nothing without good character and some modesty.

Proverbs 11:22 As a ring of gold in a swine's snout So is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html
Image

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

User avatar
Walkabout
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016

Re: MGTOW

Postby Walkabout » Tue Dec 18, 2018

If a person cant even make a sammich thats like setting a benchmark for their intelligence. Making a sammich is literally stacking food between bread. Big boobs and a nice face get boring FAST if you are really that dumb.

User avatar
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1936
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014

Re: MGTOW

Postby grantwoodisgold » Thu Dec 20, 2018

"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

User avatar
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter
Posts: 3144
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014
Location: Warily watching the herd.

Re: MGTOW

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Dec 20, 2018

Brick's wrote:A woman whom I respect very highly calls it the "woosification of the American male".

She nailed it.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.
Bitcoin: PRApWhTMjV5KyyPpC6nAErYPzFmCaX3fs

User avatar
Brick's
Supporter
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012
Location: 'Cuse

Re: MGTOW

Postby Brick's » Thu Dec 20, 2018

So's not to clutter with reposted pics, the woman two pics up can be as stupid non-sammich making as she wants for a night. Maybe even two or three if that's what she wants to be. But after that, I'll be more than ready for some mental stimulation.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

User avatar
rktect
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018
Location: Illinois

Re: MGTOW

Postby rktect » Thu Dec 20, 2018

Brick's wrote:So's not to clutter with reposted pics, the woman two pics up can be as stupid non-sammich making as she wants for a night. Maybe even two or three if that's what she wants to be. But after that, I'll be more than ready for some mental stimulation.


Or the old saying that there are women that you date and there are women you marry.
"Less is more." Ludwig Meis van der Rohe
to which Wright replied
"Less is more where more is no good." Frank Lloyd Wright

User avatar
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter
Posts: 3144
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014
Location: Warily watching the herd.

Re: MGTOW

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Dec 20, 2018

Hahaha!
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.
Bitcoin: PRApWhTMjV5KyyPpC6nAErYPzFmCaX3fs

jcz1
Posts: 5027
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: MGTOW

Postby jcz1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018

grantwoodisgold wrote:


Didn't watch, so I'm not sure if she's talking about safety like this, but maybe she should be - women might be safer alone:

The Washington Post found that nearly half of the women who were murdered during the past decade were killed by a current or former intimate partner. In a close analysis of five cities, about a third of the male killers were known to be a potential threat ahead of the attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... 075542012b

User avatar
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter
Posts: 3144
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014
Location: Warily watching the herd.

Re: MGTOW

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Dec 20, 2018

Thank's to Brick's for not clogging the thread with repetitive videos of this woman.

What 5 cities....New York, Washington, San Francisco, Chicago, and Detroit? Washington Post didn't state that.

Anything from the Washington Post is liberal crap with little substance.

That was an interesting post.....she concludes that MGTOW is rational for men.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.
Bitcoin: PRApWhTMjV5KyyPpC6nAErYPzFmCaX3fs

jcz1
Posts: 5027
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: MGTOW

Postby jcz1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:
What 5 cities....New York, Washington, San Francisco, Chicago, and Detroit? Washington Post didn't state that.


Typical, trashing the WaPo without reading it:

In Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, San Diego and St. Louis, 36 percent of the 280 men implicated in a domestic killing had a previous restraining order against them or had been convicted of domestic abuse or a violent crime, including murder, The Post found.

For others who don't want to read it:

A Washington Post analysis of 4,484 killings of women in 47 major U.S. cities during the past decade found that nearly half of the women who were killed — 46 percent — died at the hands of an intimate partner.

User avatar
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter
Posts: 3144
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014
Location: Warily watching the herd.

Re: MGTOW

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Dec 20, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:That was an interesting post.....she concludes that MGTOW is rational for men.


I didn't read the story. You didn't watch the video. WaPo is a known liberal rag, this woman spoke from her heart.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.
Bitcoin: PRApWhTMjV5KyyPpC6nAErYPzFmCaX3fs


Return to “Burgers and Beers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests