MGTOW

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Re: MGTOW

Postby Bucketeer » Sun Feb 03, 2019

Role Reversal - More truth from The Coach

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Wed Feb 27, 2019

This should be the Official Song of the American MGTOW movement.

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 681 times
Last edited by Bucketeer on Wed Feb 27, 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

What MGTOW Gets Wrong

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 677 times

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

She is NOT to be pleased.

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 676 times

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Wed Feb 27, 2019

Bucketeer wrote:.
She is NOT to be pleased.

mgtow.jpg

I wish I would have seen this a couple of years ago :|
ImageImageImage

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Sadly, I wish I would have had an uncle or a father to sit me down when I was 20 years old and explain MGTOW to me. I was raised by a single mom, but so are the majority of males under thirty in the prison systems. Single moms are not equipped for this task.

This topic is an opportunity for men to learn and understand about what the dynamics of relationships are all about.

It's never to late to learn, and I'm not advocating that anybody destroys their marriage because they decided to take the red-pill and go down the rabbit hold. We all have the capacity to change, regardless of our current situation. It takes a long time to turn a large ship, but the actual steps are small. You can be married and red-pilled.

We have an obligation to teach our younger sons, brothers, and nephews about the unknown dangers that lie ahead, patently lurking in wait.

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 643 times
Last edited by Bucketeer on Wed Feb 27, 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

There are a lot of terms used that may be unfamiliar to anybody new to MGTOW. Here is a link to a great single page glossary. https://www.mgtow.com/glossary/

As to the rest of the website, it has been undergoing an upgrade for months. You can't currently register as a member, but the message boards can provide some worthwhile reading.

M.G.T.O.W: Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: "No". Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a "man" is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn't.
Sovereignty

sov·er·eign·ty ˈsäv(ə)rən(t)ē/Noun. Meaning: Supreme power or authority. Autonomy, independence, self-government, self-rule, self-determination, freedom. Self-governing.

The MGTOW FAQ: https://www.mgtow.com/faq/

The Manosphere: https://www.mgtow.com/manosphere/

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 643 times

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

StepsofMGTOW.jpg
StepsofMGTOW.jpg (665.21 KiB) Viewed 630 times

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 630 times

ttitle

Postby ttitle » Wed Feb 27, 2019

StepsofMGTOW.jpg

mgtow.jpg

Women are amazing. Maybe you just haven't met the right one yet. Men ruled to world for thousands of years because we were basically just stronger-- maybe it's time for a little change?

And your mom gave birth to you and wiped your butt for years. That alone deserves some respect.

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019

ttitle wrote:
StepsofMGTOW.jpg

mgtow.jpg

Women are amazing. Maybe you just haven't met the right one yet. Men ruled to world for thousands of years because we were basically just stronger-- maybe it's time for a little change?

And your mom gave birth to you and wiped your butt for years. That alone deserves some respect.

Recently, most of this thread is just him talking to himself. Maybe it's better left that way?

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Wed Feb 27, 2019

I usta have an MG Midget. Forest green. A gorgeous little car. Chick magnet.
Every time I see this thread title it reminds me why I got rid of her.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. ... Honest Abe

dbm300
Platinum Supporter

Postby dbm300 » Wed Feb 27, 2019

I think MGTOW is a bit extreme but there is a kernal of truth to it all. How many times have you gone to the restaurant with your significant other. Has she ever paid for it?

There are so many times when you just feel like you are the woman's ATM. Now if you are getting something for your money, that is one thing. If you aren't, you start to wonder what you are doing here . . . . .

My marriage ended after 7 years of no sex and I figured being alone was better than being a monk with a dependent.
... and Bob's your uncle.

dbm300
Platinum Supporter

Postby dbm300 » Wed Feb 27, 2019

I call it Princess Syndrome. Man is supposed to come and sweep you off your feet, have big wedding where you are the star, and then you sit around while your little man helper does all your projects.

True story, ex-wife ordered 500 bulbs to plant. I wasn't in on the purchase. I got the "we're going to plant some bulbs" line and followed along. Not 5 minutes into the project, she was gone, never to return, while I finished her project.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Must Read Books For All Men:

Sex At Dawn: http://amzn.to/2pU1L4v
The Rational Male: http://amzn.to/2i9dfjW
Bachelor Pad Economics: http://amzn.to/2kNP7UG
The Way of Men: http://amzn.to/2kLFB1p
Mating in Captivity: http://amzn.to/2skraEV
Tactical guide to Women: http://amzn.to/2evDpws

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 563 times
Last edited by Bucketeer on Wed Feb 27, 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Why Are Today's Men So Feminized?

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Feb 28, 2019

dbm300 wrote:I think MGTOW is a bit extreme but there is a kernal of truth to it all.

A MGTOW supports feminism. Feminism is what allows men to go their own way. When a MGTOW sees a feminist fail in life, he does not get involved or rescue her. It’s important that females learn from their own mistakes and consequences of their actions. This is the only way they can become strong and independent females. Of course, the vast majority of feminists want it both ways. They want to be in charge until they fail, then demand that men fix the problem so they can be back in charge.

Unfortunately in today’s society, the word no to a feminist is called misogyny. If you don’t let her abuse you verbally or physically, to get her way your’re then labeled a misogynist. To a female of any age the word no is the most offensive word a male can ever say to a female. She wants what she wants, and no matter how abusive to you or unfair it may be. Just because she may seem to accept the no, I can assure you, she will be planning her revenge and strategy of manipulation to get what she wants from you. Learn to say no. Learn to not give in if it’s important to you.

This rule is the very core of being a MGTOW. Without the ability and skill to say no, you will never be happy and in control of your life. If your accused of being a bully or controlling, just smile and say no again. Stand your ground! It’s your life. It’s not hers. All females believe they have the right under feminism to control men and their place in society. They do this through manipulation.

- MGTOW American

mgtow.jpg
mgtow.jpg (1.91 KiB) Viewed 549 times

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Mar 01, 2019

dbm300 wrote:My marriage ended after 7 years of no sex and I figured being alone was better than being a monk with a dependent.

True story, ex-wife ordered 500 bulbs to plant. I wasn't in on the purchase. I got the "we're going to plant some bulbs" line and followed along. Not 5 minutes into the project, she was gone, never to return, while I finished her project.

You Sir, have the patience of a Saint.

dbm300
Platinum Supporter

Postby dbm300 » Fri Mar 01, 2019

SilverDoge wrote:
dbm300 wrote:My marriage ended after 7 years of no sex and I figured being alone was better than being a monk with a dependent.

You Sir, have the patience of a Saint.

I had a sub 18 year old kid. My brother says Men have obligations and Women have options. I stuck around until she went off to school because I fulfill my obligations, and then I told my ex I was leaving too.

For those of you that have a true partnership with your wife - congratulations - you hit the lottery. Mine was 80:20 where I was doing 80% of the work. It was not sustainable. Love is blind.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sat Mar 02, 2019

Men's problems with women recorded and sung of elegantly over 60 years ago.

Edited to attempt the fix. Whattaya know, it worked.
Last edited by Brick's on Sat Mar 02, 2019, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Mar 02, 2019

Brick's wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrQDGZSgH4

Men's problems with women recorded and sung of elegantly over 60 years ago. Feel free to youtube fix/post. Thanks in advance.

Use the [youtube] tag and delete the "s" in the https://

Return to “Burgers and Beers”