MGTOW

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

MGTOW

Postby Bucketeer » Sun Dec 16, 2018

Has anybody else on BS discovered MGTOW freedom?

MGTOW is a philosophy, and is not about women-hating, It could be be compared to the in-depth study of a martial-art.

If you swallow the red-pill and dive down the rabbit hole, your mindset will change. Wake-up my brothers. Simps and Blue-pillers need not apply.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-red-pill-philosophy

Click the link before watching the video.

Youtube Resources:
Sandman
CoachGregAdams
Sydney MGTOW
Economic Indendence

Check out the Mgtow website...especially check out the Glossary & FAQs section.
www.http://www.MGTOW.com

This topic deals with MGTOW. MGTOW is considered by many to be a "politically incorrect" subject for discussion. There will be video links uploaded that may contain questionable and/or obscene language.

If you think you may be offended by the discussion and videos in this topic, you probably will be, and may wish to avoid this topic. Thank you.
Last edited by Bucketeer on Fri Feb 01, 2019, edited 3 times in total.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.
Bitcoin: 1QC9tcPcA5R82CHr61BrkPgdh4fVmcCsgd

everything

Re: MGTOW

Postby everything » Sun Dec 16, 2018

Blank post.
Last edited by everything on Sun Feb 10, 2019, edited 1 time in total.

ttitle

Postby ttitle » Sun Dec 16, 2018

It's fun when you have a nutty view and then you bash those that don't follow along. While being lonely may be a choice, I wouldn't wish it on anyone or promote it like you've found the answer to your problems.

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Sun Dec 16, 2018

Follow the Elk as a good example. A few weeks of the year is rutting season.
After the seed is sufficiently sewn the dominant males form bachelor herds
and recuperate for the next rut.
I think my spirit animal is the elk!

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

ttitle wrote:It's fun when you have a nutty view and then you bash those that don't follow along. While being lonely may be a choice, I wouldn't wish it on anyone or promote it like you've found the answer to your problems.

I think I have a rational view, and I haven't bashed anybody, including women. I've surveyed the landscape and have made a call. I was a blue-pilled simp for a long time, and MGTOW set me free.

50 years of feminism has taken it tole on Gentlemen. Wake-up guys.

I'm not a MGTOW-Monk. I date a lot of women but I'm not a pick-up artist.

By the way - being lonely and being alone are 2 different things.

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sun Dec 16, 2018

This is why I love this place. I think I go down a lot of rabbit holes to increase my awareness and then someone here brings up something I know absolutely NOTHING about. Bucketeer, you rock brother. Wither dost thou wander, my friend? Can't wait to check this out.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Postby MasterBlaster » Sun Dec 16, 2018

Brick's wrote:This is why I love this place. I think I go down a lot of rabbit holes to increase my awareness and then someone here brings up something I know absolutely NOTHING about. Bucketeer, you rock brother. Wither dost thou wander, my friend? Can't wait to check this out.

Thought it was about the unreliability of MG's, don't know how many tows I got for my 1970 Midget :roll: Now to read on...
ImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Sun Dec 16, 2018

Funny you should say that. I thought the same initially. MG tow thinking of an MG MGB.

I'm OK with mgtow philosophy. It starts with being aware of what society demands and comparing that to one's own spirit or heart. But first, you have to know your own spirit/self then decide how to behave and under what circumstances.

2nd, their are to many individual differences between us to pigeonhole us (men and women) into an either/or set of who we are. That's not to say their are not differences between the sexes, their are, in a big way, bottom line. Men and women are not equal. We are different. We think different. We act and behave different. But that doesn't mean we can't treat each other respectfully.

3rd, biologically men are fey meaning expendable and spiritually, meaning visionary. But that doesn't mean we have to allow ourselves to be expendable nor do we have to give up ANYTHING to stop being visionary for our: selves; family; community; or as far our as we want to take it.

Otherwise, I like mgtow. March to the beat of your drummer, or a different drummer. Stand still if you don't want to march. Hell, march to the beat of a different bag piper and I'll see you as we both pass each other.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Sun Dec 16, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:
Brick's wrote:This is why I love this place. I think I go down a lot of rabbit holes to increase my awareness and then someone here brings up something I know absolutely NOTHING about. Bucketeer, you rock brother. Wither dost thou wander, my friend? Can't wait to check this out.

Thought it was about the unreliability of MG's, don't know how many tows I got for my 1970 Midget :roll: Now to read on...

:thumbup: Ha. Had one of the first MGAs stateside. Drive for 2 days - in shop for 2 days. What a piece of mechanical crap. But I loved it. And it served its purpose. 8-)

Bought a pristine MG-TF in 1975 - beautiful car - same crappy mechanicals.

R.I.P Mills Garage
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

I owned an Bugeye Sprite (AH) when a teenager, and carried a jumper wire. I know your pain. Back to MGTOW.

grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter

Postby grantwoodisgold » Sun Dec 16, 2018

"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Sun Dec 16, 2018

grantwoodisgold wrote:

"CUE THE INTRO!!"
ImageImageImage

Tractor Man
Gold Supporter

Postby Tractor Man » Mon Dec 17, 2018

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. Charles Bukowski
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. Voltaire

Image Image Image

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Mon Dec 17, 2018

That was a good video Grant. The author makes some valid points, and he concludes that men and women are not to be alone. I agree completely. MGTOW is an awakening for men, and a lifestyle if you so choose.

50 years of feminism is the cause of my post. Becoming a MGTOW-Monk was not the point for my posting, but rather an awaking for men. I'm not a Monk, but I am awakened.

The "pastor" couldn't get laid in a cheap bar, or within his own congregation. He doesn't even watch television, looks like Billy Gibbons, and lives in rural America. No offense meant about rural Americans, but you get my drift.

I agree that 4-H woman are few and far between, but "diversity" is totally different in the cities and the workplace.
Last edited by Bucketeer on Tue Dec 18, 2018, edited 4 times in total.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Wake up Men - Don't be this guy!

Tractor Man wrote:Image

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Dec 17, 2018

:duck:
Attachments
WelldocumentedSickEquestrian-small.gif
WelldocumentedSickEquestrian-small.gif (892.12 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Dec 17, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

rktect

Postby rktect » Mon Dec 17, 2018

Trying to figure out if I am an Alpha male or if I have just always been following some form of MGTOW. Maybe my belief in marriage removes me from MGTOW. Haven't paid it that much attention but where I go people seem to want to follow.
"Less is more." Ludwig Meis van der Rohe
to which Wright replied
"Less is more where more is no good." Frank Lloyd Wright

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Mon Dec 17, 2018

agnostic wrote:Follow the Elk as a good example. A few weeks of the year is rutting season.
After the seed is sufficiently sewn the dominant males form bachelor herds
and recuperate for the next rut.
I think my spirit animal is the elk!

You couldn't have been explained this scenario any better lol.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

rktect wrote:Trying to figure out if I am an Alpha male or if I have just always been following some form of MGTOW. Maybe my belief in marriage removes me from MGTOW. Haven't paid it that much attention but where I go people seem to want to follow.

A blissful marriage was God's intention. Self-will was also God's intention. As a people, we screwed it up.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”