Happy Columbus Day !!

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Happy Columbus Day !!

Postby tdtwedt » Mon Oct 08, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Iowacoinguy1

Re: Happy Columbus Day !!

Postby Iowacoinguy1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018

Really love the Columbian halves, including circulated halves I have almost 500.
Attachments
Columbian.jpg
Columbian.jpg (617.81 KiB) Viewed 142 times

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Mon Oct 08, 2018

And just in case you've forgotten...

October 9 is Lief Erikson Day !

Lutefisk and Lefse for everybody ! ... and plenty of Mead to kill the taste
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Postby trapperrick » Mon Oct 08, 2018

I’m shocked that all of the PC people that rally against Confederate statues never complain about Columbus Day : Are they aware that Columbus and his legions committed genocide against an entire civilization of Native Americans?
I guess if you get a day off it’s ok then. :lol:
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Mon Oct 08, 2018

trapperrick wrote:I’m shocked that all of the PC people that rally against Confederate statues never complain about Columbus Day : Are they aware that Columbus and his legions committed genocide against an entire civilization of Native Americans?

They are all too busy with impeachment proceedings :roll:
"Back in '82 I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" --Uncle Rico

apistogramma

Postby apistogramma » Mon Oct 08, 2018

trapperrick wrote:I’m shocked that all of the PC people that rally against Confederate statues never complain about Columbus Day : Are they aware that Columbus and his legions committed genocide against an entire civilization of Native Americans?

The only thing Columbus discovered was that he was LOST,Yea they killied millions of Native Americans more than da holocaust,and we celebrate that by Thanksgiving,plus in 1890 the government killed 200 Native American children in their schools(talk about a Mass school shooting)But we're not taught that in school, i wonder why :roll:

DRP270
Site Admin

Postby DRP270 » Mon Oct 08, 2018

Columbus,... When he left he did not know where he was going. When he got there he did not know where he was. When he got back he did not know where he had been. And he did all that with borrowed money. Maybe he gets a little credit for that :lol: :lol: :lol: .
ImageImageImage

Walkabout

Postby Walkabout » Mon Oct 08, 2018

They do.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”