God has a fantastic sense of humor!

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
mnymgr1

Re: God has a fantastic sense of humor!

Postby mnymgr1 » Fri Jul 06, 2018

congrats for sure.
I had the pleasure of holding a friends baby this past 4th of July, 3 weeks old.
Probably the best part of the party for me as I truly love little babies, held my own babies for so long, not funny.
Best part of life and God is giving you a bonus.
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

Brucifer
Silver Supporter

Postby Brucifer » Fri Jul 06, 2018

“...and so it starts...” (again), as the old saying goes. Congrats and best of luck!

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Fri Jul 06, 2018

When I had my second we were already tight on funds, but it’s funny how things always seemed to work out. Enjoy it, as you know already they grow up real fast.

Oh yeah and get your sleep now....as much as you can get. The late nights and early days are about to start again.
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

Bill*
Gold Supporter

Postby Bill* » Fri Jul 06, 2018

Congratulations!
Image Image

7aw2tr4
Supporter

Postby 7aw2tr4 » Fri Jul 06, 2018

Congrats.....children are a blessing!!!
ImageImage

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Fri Jul 06, 2018

Side note, November 1st is my birthday. Solid choice. :thumbup: :lol:
ImageImageImage

apdigs8

Postby apdigs8 » Sat Jul 07, 2018

Diabetes isn't really caused by pregnancy
It is caused by eating too much fat basically. Combining big fat calories with big carb calories in the same meal is a horrible unnatural idea.

My admittedly limited understanding is that theexcess fat in the bloodstream basically prevents the red blood cells from being able to absorb glycogen, which basically remains in the bloodstream and basically becomes waste instead of fuel...
Fat people are dehydrated and malnourished...
They are full of toxins, accumulations that the body basically doesn't have enough energy to expel.

Humans are the only species that cooks food, every other specie is 100% raw. Also only species to eat processed food. And steal milk from another specie. And destroy earth. Most are death worrshippers
Anyways bottom line if you can limit salt and keep your calories from fat under 10%- diabetes and most other conditions 100% reversible if willing to eat living foods. The body isn't really designed as a temple for animals corpses. Better to instead invite in only god consciousness, freedom, bliss, peace.

Fresh fruit and coconuts are man's ideal food

Good luck, if you believe in such thing. I focus on our choices fully in our control
"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies soon will be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson ( 1778 )

wjruth
Turtle Supporter

Postby wjruth » Sat Jul 07, 2018

Due to the challenges of this pregnancy, my wife is tracking everything she eats and is working with a nutritionist. She tests her blood sugar 6 times a day and is having to administer insulin 3 times a day.
After getting pregnant her hormones are causing massive changes, one of them is blocking the absorption of insulin.

I agree humans have developed for thousands of years and it is only in the last century that we have tried to alter how and when we eat. It's all a learning process.

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Postby trapperrick » Mon Jul 09, 2018

Congratulations on the fantastic news! :clap:

I will tell you that my wife developed gestational diabetes with both of our children while pregnant. Both were not born on their due day and due to the higher risk both were delivered by C Section. Our youngest, when born, had a very low sugar count and was rushed to ICU when born but was stabilized almost immediately. My daughter, turns 21 this November and my son turned 19 this past March, have grown up to be healthy and very intelligent. Mom just turned 50 this past April and had no affects from the gestational diabetes and has led a healthy life. Just continue seeing the nutritionist and we will all hope and pray for the best for both of you.
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

Return to “Burgers and Beers”