smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
mnymgr1

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby mnymgr1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018

Silverkid wrote:The best thing about religion is that it allows people to judge other people for making their own choices.

There is a natural, herbal remedy available that helps humans to deal with the stresses of life. Of course there has to be some self-righteous person to come along, thumping on a book they don't understand and tell me I am doing it wrong.
Feel free to keep all of that to yourself from here on out. Nobody who smokes wants to hear about how religion thinks it is wrong. Like 0% of us

If a thread like this is started, then a whole bunch of comments are going to come along that many won't like, not sure why anyone would be surprised to see anything here.
But I'm not stepping into this as I personally think this is the type of thread that has no place here at BS.
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Thu Jun 28, 2018

Ok, I'll leave it alone and won't say another word about it.

Dave
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Fri Jun 29, 2018

mnymgr1 wrote:
Silverkid wrote:The best thing about religion is that it allows people to judge other people for making their own choices.

There is a natural, herbal remedy available that helps humans to deal with the stresses of life. Of course there has to be some self-righteous person to come along, thumping on a book they don't understand and tell me I am doing it wrong.
Feel free to keep all of that to yourself from here on out. Nobody who smokes wants to hear about how religion thinks it is wrong. Like 0% of us

If a thread like this is started, then a whole bunch of comments are going to come along that many won't like, not sure why anyone would be surprised to see anything here.
But I'm not stepping into this as I personally think this is the type of thread that has no place here at BS.

I refuse to retract my comment but will agree to keep things as civil as possible.
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Jun 29, 2018

:duck:
Attachments
Greed2.jpg
Greed2.jpg (16.85 KiB) Viewed 603 times
ImageImageImage

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Jun 29, 2018

Religion causes far more troubles for the human condition than the marijuana plant. I've never heard of pot starting a war, causing famine, encouraging dependency or loss of identity. Yet no one needs to get special permission from the govt and their doctor to practice religion.
I'm clearly not very bright.

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Fri Jun 29, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:Religion causes far more troubles for the human condition than the marijuana plant. I've never heard of pot starting a war, causing famine, encouraging dependency or loss of identity. Yet no one needs to get special permission from the govt and their doctor to practice religion.

:clap: couldn’t agree more.

Weed is a natural plant that can be grown with out any extras added, I know they manipulate them to make different strains, that have many health and mental uses. Why it can’t just be regulated like alcohol is beyond me.
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

Recluse
Gold Supporter

Postby Recluse » Fri Jun 29, 2018

Religion and the white man seem to be flavor of the week as scapegoats.
Lets face it, the animal we call human is flawed.
ImageImage

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Fri Jun 29, 2018

Recluse wrote:Religion and the white man seem to be flavor of the week as scapegoats.
Lets face it, the animal we call human is flawed.

Yes, human not = perfict b+ ;)

I smoke 2 joints in the morning... LMAO I got these cotton candy rainbow gummies that are to fluffing die for. Really bra, this is a revolution. Again, just like it was the last decade!
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

iron-pyrite wrote:
I smoke 2 joints in the morning...

ImageImageImage

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Fri Jun 29, 2018

Super Stacker PCB wrote:
MaxGravy wrote:Religion causes far more troubles for the human condition than the marijuana plant. I've never heard of pot starting a war, causing famine, encouraging dependency or loss of identity. Yet no one needs to get special permission from the govt and their doctor to practice religion.

:clap: couldn’t agree more.

Weed is a natural plant that can be grown with out any extras added, I know they manipulate them to make different strains, that have many health and mental uses. Why it can’t just be regulated like alcohol is beyond me.

Wouldn't reg's also include age limits, DUI limits, open container/baggie, etc. Maybe they already are?
This super strain is dangerous, from my experience.
For example: Some kids almost forced to smoke some 'chronic' reefer about 10 yrs ago.
(I was a drunk and was drunk at that time)
I was so high and paranoid that I had to call for a ride home. (but I drove everywhere drunk :oops: :thumbdown: )
It was way stronger than my stems and seeds were here in the 90's.
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

silverhead
Silver Supporter

Postby silverhead » Fri Jun 29, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:
iron-pyrite wrote:
I smoke 2 joints in the morning...

I know it's not politically correct, but
In the late 1980's, an old girlfriend of mine called it her Chinese breakfast, 2 joints and a can of Dr Pepper on the way to work.
:lol:
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

silverhead wrote:
I know it's not politically correct, but
In the late 1980's, an old girlfriend of mine called it her Chinese breakfast, 2 joints and a can of Dr Pepper on the way to work.
:lol:

:lol: I like her already
She smoked 2 joints before she smoked 2 joints :)
ImageImageImage

Kutzy
Turtle Supporter

Postby Kutzy » Sat Jun 30, 2018

Curious why this has no reason to be on BS? Strong political topic, economic, health and for some pleasure. It's a pretty solid topic that runs in nearly every circle except for stacking bullion, unless we can somehow convince people this is bullion?

Maybe we should make our own thc chicken broth and start saving them

Thc bullion stacker?
I accept payment through Dwolla, PPG, check or money order. Accommodation available for international orders as well.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Jun 30, 2018

I agree Kutzy. With 1200 views already there must be a lot of interest in this thread.
We should create a new strain called Scratch and Dent 8-)
ImageImageImage

blevdawgAg47

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Sat Jun 30, 2018

I don't know about all this new-fangled dabbing, vape concentrates, and edibles. That sh*t is more like opium to me, renders me useless. Made commercially, who knows what's in it. Maybe I'm old-school, but the flower is good enough for me. I know where it came from and watched it happen.

To each their own, but just a warning to those who may be curious to try. Prepare for a vacation you start by checking out :lol:
ImageImageImage

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Sat Jun 30, 2018

blevdawgAg47 wrote:I don't know about all this new-fangled dabbing, vape concentrates, and edibles. That sh*t is more like opium to me, renders me useless. Made commercially, who knows what's in it. Maybe I'm old-school, but the flower is good enough for me. I know where it came from and watched it happen.

To each their own, but just a warning to those who may be curious to try. Prepare for a vacation you start by checking out :lol:

"Dabbing" is called that because you're supposed to use very small amounts. "A little dab will do ya"
I always recommend smaller doses of any kind of extract, especially for newer users. A person's tolerance to the various cannabinoids will adjust accordingly with regular use.
However, the use of concentrates will continue to go to the forefront. Especially with the new regulations in California where testing is meticulous and everything must be prepacked. Add the expense of taxes on top, and the flower tops are becoming so expensive in shops that it only makes sense to change over to oils.
I know enough people in the industry now that I don't worry about the sourcing issue. That's moving into a concern from the past...
What a time we live in
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Postby MasterBlaster » Sat Jun 30, 2018

I'm glad Brian (Kutzy) finally found some much needed relief, I smoked recreationally up until I injured my back in 1988, for me weed intensified my pain 10 fold. I've read where the thc or other chemicals are removed for some medicinal pot, hopefully when NH finally opens up dispensaries I will find some relief like Brian. Although I've been fortunate that tolerance to opioids hasn't been an issue, same dose for 15+ yrs, I would gladly tapper off the narcotics.
Image ImageImage

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Sat Jun 30, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:I'm glad Brian (Kutzy) finally found some much needed relief, I smoked recreationally up until I injured my back in 1988, for me weed intensified my pain 10 fold. I've read where the thc or other chemicals are removed for some medicinal pot, hopefully when NH finally opens up dispensaries I will find some relief like Brian. Although I've been fortunate that tolerance to opioids hasn't been an issue, same dose for 15+ yrs, I would gladly tapper off the narcotics.

I believe that I read somewhere, CBD is legal to buy and use now in all 50 states. If you can buy it over the counter in conservative Indiana then you can likely get some where you are. I know it is legal to ship it from California, so again let me know if I can help you in any way.
If you're taking opiates on a daily basis I would definitely recommend you to look into CBD oil. I take it every day for pain and inflammation, just a couple cc under the tongue with a glass of water. It really does help.

Shippeevt
Turtle Supporter

Postby Shippeevt » Sat Jun 30, 2018

Legal in vt tomorrow!! :thumbup:
Looking for graded 1/4 oz gold proof libertads 2005-09 2017

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Sat Jun 30, 2018

Lots of information here and many different preferences for a delivery method, for lack of a better term. I am almost 60 and started in the 70's but for me it's not only about the destination, it's all about the journey. I love the smell and taste of good good green in a seasoned wooden bowl with a short stem. Being able to kick back on the back porch and enjoy a bowl is as good as it gets for stress relief not always about the buzz. My Brother drives truck and stops in with all these different vaps and candies and they don't impress me.

:turtle:
Vision without execution is hallucination

Return to “Burgers and Beers”