smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby Silverkid » Tue Jun 26, 2018

blevdawgAg47 wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:There is a little known program in effect since the late 70's, where the US government sends a can of 300 :shock: high potency MJ cigarettes to each participant every month, for life and free of charge.
This lady's smoking technique is hilarious :)

High potency weed from the government? :lol: I'd put my 3x crazy up to the Pepsi challenge against that government cheese anyday :P

3x crazy was one of the strains we ran
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

blevdawgAg47

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Tue Jun 26, 2018

Silverkid wrote:

Good job :thumbup:
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Tue Jun 26, 2018

blevdawgAg47 wrote:
Silverkid wrote:

Good job :thumbup:

Dont know what that is but it sounds "crazy" ;)
ImageImageImage

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Tue Jun 26, 2018

MaxGravy wrote:I smoked pot for a month one day.

:lol: :lol: Silly DUck :clap: :clap:

:turtle:
Vision without execution is hallucination

Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Postby Mr. Ed » Tue Jun 26, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:one hitter quitter?

Looks like a lot of good.

Personally I love the stuff but had to stop for professional reasons in 1998 and have not had the opportunity to explore all the new fangled tech and strands yet now that it is legal and taxed and all. Still an issue with my current employer but I'm not in a testing position due to the lack of importance in my daily tasks. I look forward to all the great ideas for use. There is a Federally approved Rastafarian Church in town who has always been able to provide "sacrament" to its members but now... They have a breakfast cereal like fruit loops with almost 0.5 of a gram THC in it. for $20 that would be a nice breakfast.

I just got a vape pen and its just so easy. No smell, mess or lighter needed.

I’m with ya on the whole Fruit Loops thing. Been smoking them in my Bong for years :shh:

:turtle:
Vision without execution is hallucination

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Thu Jun 28, 2018

US Senate approves VA docs to prescribe cannabis
https://themarijuanaherald.com/news/u-s ... -veterans/
ImageImageImage

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Thu Jun 28, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:But seriously ya'll this is not your 1970's grass. Anyone up to try some?

Really good weed was apparently available as far back as the mid-'80s, depending on who you knew. That's when a really potent strain of indica called Northern Lights popped up in the US.

I may or may not have dabbled a bit in it in the early- to mid-'90s. Supposedly still on par with today's stuff.

Just 2 or 3 good hits & you were BLASTED. :shock:

Here's a (stock) photo, naturally loaded with whitish THC crystals...

iron-pyrite wrote:I have thought the vape trend kind of silly but now see applications for the tech as cool.

I've never vaped weed (yet? :lol: ), but I started vaping nicotine liquid about 6 years ago. Haven't had a single cigarette in 5 years (nor no desire to), finally ending a 26-year habit.

So many people across the world have successfully quit smoking via this method. Oh, there's definitely good reason why "they" want to vilify, regulate & tax it.

It amazes me that people still actually smoke in 2018. Vaping is more enjoyable, a lot healthier, and way cheaper than combustible tobacco.

And before we go down this road... It's not the nicotine that's so awful for somebody -- it's the actual burning of the leaves & paper from traditional cigs. ;)

Anyway, I'm aware of the various vaping methods when it comes to weed. Wish that tech had been around way back when. Young people today don't realize how good they have it.

:duck:

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Thu Jun 28, 2018

Shortstack McAygee wrote:Young people today don't realize how good they have it.

Dam whipper snappers all running around with their new fangled ceramic vaporizers toking it up easy! When I was a kid I had to use a whole book of matches to smoke a bud with a empty Coke can, poked full of holes. Where is the imagination and the social bonding that pot used to be?
ImageImageImage

iron-pyrite

as I check out what odorless sublingual strips they have out now, like the breath ones but for my mood, how groovy
ImageImageImage

Shortstack McAygee
Silver Supporter

Postby Shortstack McAygee » Thu Jun 28, 2018

Probably NSFW. Some bad words... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FzGlgVGdo

agnostic
BS Supporter

Postby agnostic » Thu Jun 28, 2018

Yup, I too am from the days when a fat oz of Mexican cost $10. Now I just
smell the bud and get blitzed. No smoking required. Not nearly as sociable
or as much fun.
"Back in '82 I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile" --Uncle Rico

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Thu Jun 28, 2018

deleted...
Last edited by fredzoyt on Thu Jun 28, 2018, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Thu Jun 28, 2018

In fairness, I don't think any of the posters here said they NEED it. (save possibley Kutzys testimonial)
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Thu Jun 28, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:
Shortstack McAygee wrote:Young people today don't realize how good they have it.

Dam whipper snappers all running around with their new fangled ceramic vaporizers toking it up easy! When I was a kid I had to use a whole book of matches to smoke a bud with a empty Coke can, poked full of holes. Where is the imagination and the social bonding that pot used to be?

I'm laughing so hard at this one, I can't even comment. And that's a slightly indented Coke can poled full of holes.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent," Credited to Goebbles.

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

deleted
Last edited by fredzoyt on Thu Jun 28, 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

joefro
Site Tech

Postby joefro » Thu Jun 28, 2018

fredzoyt wrote:What an a amazing thread (ugh). I'm just so grateful that God delivered me from the yoke of needing wanting to smoke weed or get drunk or whatever...

Psalm 107:9 For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.

Sincerely,
Dave

But how do you know that God didn’t intend for people to smoke the plant? Because after thousands of years of humans doing that, the US government decided it should be illegal?

Genesis 1:29-31

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.

iron-pyrite

It's not a sin to smoke. Is it?
ImageImageImage

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Thu Jun 28, 2018

The best thing about religion is that it allows people to judge other people for making their own choices.

There is a natural, herbal remedy available that helps humans to deal with the stresses of life. Of course there has to be some self-righteous person to come along, thumping on a book they don't understand and tell me I am doing it wrong.
Feel free to keep all of that to yourself from here on out. Nobody who smokes wants to hear about how religion thinks it is wrong. Like 0% of us
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Thu Jun 28, 2018

delete
Last edited by Purple and Gold on Fri Jun 29, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

deleted
Last edited by fredzoyt on Thu Jun 28, 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”