smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
iratebob

Re: smoking, dap, vape, eatables, concentrates

Postby iratebob » Thu Jan 31, 2019

California proposes slashing pot taxes to help regulated industry compete with black market

Who would of thought adding the cost of a store front, insurance, labor, taxes and regulatory burdens to marijuana sales would make it less competitive vs the guy selling on the street corner. SMH

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Thu Jan 31, 2019

Just from my own view it seems the market has lost the craze from the beginning of the legalization and I am sure there are more producers trying to get some of that cash.

I got to this view just from what I have seen in the shops. They seem less busy (no more lines) and have a lot more product available.

They used to run low/out of may items and that's just not the case now. I also have lost some of the initial hype feeling.
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Thu Jan 31, 2019

On TV I keep seeing these random customers in the shops handling and/or putting the buds up to their noses and taking a Whiff of Jif Can you imagine what all is on those buds? :sick:
If it was me, I think i would rather deal directly with the growers than any shop
ImageImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Thu Jan 31, 2019

I imagine if you knew the right people it could be done, as it was done in the past. But people want convenience now days and can just go to the corner store. More or less.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Feb 01, 2019

Brick's wrote:I imagine if you knew the right people it could be done, as it was done in the past. But people want convenience now days and can just go to the corner store. More or less.

True dat.
In days past people would joke that in the future they would able to go to the corner store for a J or a pack of jays
ImageImageImage

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Fri Feb 01, 2019

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/healt ... ok&fbclid=

health study-shows-legal-access-to-marijuana-reduces-opioid-overdoses
ImageImageImage

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Tue Feb 05, 2019

Purple and Gold wrote:
Brick's wrote:I imagine if you knew the right people it could be done, as it was done in the past. But people want convenience now days and can just go to the corner store. More or less.

True dat.
In days past people would joke that in the future they would able to go to the corner store for a J or a pack of jays

Hear Hear. Going to the store to get a pack of J's or similar has been a dream of mine for decads. Now that they actully have them I do prefer the store over unknown buds. I like the quality of store bought, lab tested and labled.
ImageImageImage

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Tue Feb 19, 2019

This year's Oscars swag bags include cannabis chocolates

Every year the top Oscar nominees receive swag bags that have included gifts from luxury holidays to sweat-absorbing patches, worth upwards of $100,000.

This year, they can calm their nerves ahead of the awards on Sunday with a range of cannabis-infused products that will be included in the goody bags. Chocolates infused with 10mg tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the part of the cannabis plant that creates a high, will be sent to nominees including Glenn Close, Regina King, Mahershala Ali and Melissa McCarthy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/18/this-ye ... lates.html
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”