Paypal BS

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Turtle
Silver Supporter

Paypal BS

Postby Turtle » Sat Nov 18, 2017

TWICE NOW Paypal has overridden my choice to use a credit card and drawn from my bank without any explanation, after first saying it would draw from the credit card. The first time it caused me to be overdrawn by like 35 cents, which doesnt matter to the bank who is happy to charge $35 or use up your freebie. Now it just did it again. Fortunately I have enough in there, but this is so INFURIATING. I want to break my computer in half even tho its not its fault. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

There isnt even any way to dispute or change this in the transaction. Paypal says SCREW YOU! What a steaming pile of male bovine fecal matter
:turtle:

agnostic
BS Supporter

Re: Paypal BS

Postby agnostic » Sat Nov 18, 2017

Turtle wrote:TWICE NOW Paypal has overridden my choice to use a credit card and drawn from my bank without any explanation, after first saying it would draw from the credit card. The first time it caused me to be overdrawn by like 35 cents, which doesnt matter to the bank who is happy to charge $35 or use up your freebie. Now it just did it again. Fortunately I have enough in there, but this is so INFURIATING. I want to break my computer in half even tho its not its fault. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

There isnt even any way to dispute or change this in the transaction. Paypal says SCREW YOU! What a steaming pile of male bovine fecal matter

Quit using paypal :pop:
Risk is the price that you never thought you'd have to pay.

I refuse to embrace schizophrenia as a survival mechanism.

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Sat Nov 18, 2017

Was it an overseas purchase?
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

dae2dae
Gold Jester

Postby dae2dae » Sat Nov 18, 2017

agnostic wrote:
Turtle wrote:TWICE NOW Paypal has overridden my choice to use a credit card and drawn from my bank without any explanation, after first saying it would draw from the credit card. The first time it caused me to be overdrawn by like 35 cents, which doesnt matter to the bank who is happy to charge $35 or use up your freebie. Now it just did it again. Fortunately I have enough in there, but this is so INFURIATING. I want to break my computer in half even tho its not its fault. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quit using paypal :pop:

or quit using credit
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

spincity
Silver Supporter

Postby spincity » Sat Nov 18, 2017

Open another PP account and use it for buying only with a CC
Bikes, Guitars, Beer, Women, Metal, not always in that order.

smackvay
Gold Supporter

Postby smackvay » Sat Nov 18, 2017

spincity wrote:Open another PP account and use it for buying only with a CC

Never thought of this
Help support bullionstacker by becoming a supporting member!!!
pm me for details or click on the support Bullionstacker button to the left
WVU Fan, just ask and I will tell you!!!!!

RadioChemist
Platinum Supporter

Postby RadioChemist » Sat Nov 18, 2017

PP finally defaults to my CC instead of back account. Don't know why...but welcome.
”You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” - Ayn Rand

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter

Postby Silversummit » Sat Nov 18, 2017

Same thing happened to me a couple times. I contacted support a few times over it and got no response so I closed my paypal account and cc and am just fine no longer using PayPal.
Get $10 in bitcoin when you spend $100 with the link below.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f314703c4930098573eed

save 10% on all trade fee's for 6 months at gate exchange.
https://gate.io/signup/955279

binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=13221361
thank you to any who use these links as I get referral bonuses also :thumbup:

Turtle
Silver Supporter

Postby Turtle » Tue Nov 28, 2017

fredzoyt wrote:Was it an overseas purchase?

No.
spincity wrote:Open another PP account and use it for buying only with a CC

I've actually done that for things i want to receive with a different name, then i just gift it to my main.

Silversummit wrote:Same thing happened to me a couple times. I contacted support a few times over it and got no response so I closed my paypal account and cc and am just fine no longer using PayPal.

I'd love to. I closed dwolla cause they required too much info, but a lot of things PayPal is the only way. I'm starting to see Amazon pay, which is awesome to see them get into.
:turtle:

Greatwun

Postby Greatwun » Tue Nov 28, 2017

I was going to add a credit card to my pp account but not anymore after reading this thread. If they can’t process the transaction with my cc there is no reason they should use my debit card without my approval first.

Return to “Burgers and Beers”