RIP Malcom Young

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
trapperrick
Gold Supporter

RIP Malcom Young

Postby trapperrick » Sat Nov 18, 2017

Another rock legend has passed, AC/CD co-founder Malcom Young.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/ma ... spartanntp
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

loosechange808

Re: RIP Malcom Young

Postby loosechange808 » Sat Nov 18, 2017

RIP indeed...
young.jpg
young.jpg (171.68 KiB) Viewed 391 times

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Nov 18, 2017

:(
ImageImageImage

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Sat Nov 18, 2017

I got to see AC/DC back in the summer of 1982 at the old Philly Spectrum. (since demolished) No opening act and they did a 2 1/2 hour show. They had an actual cannon on stage which they shot off (For Those About to Rock) not to mention a giant cast bell that Brian Johnson would ring with t sledge hammer. (Hell's Bells) What a show.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

silverhead
Silver Supporter

Postby silverhead » Sat Nov 18, 2017

Rik Bitter wrote:I got to see AC/DC back in the summer of 1982 at the old Philly Spectrum. (since demolished) No opening act and they did a 2 1/2 hour show. They had an actual cannon on stage which they shot off (For Those About to Rock) not to mention a giant cast bell that Brian Johnson would ring with t sledge hammer. (Hell's Bells) What a show.

I only saw them once in person, it was the same tour but saw them in Houston. We thoroughly enjoyed the show. He will be missed.
ImageImageImage

RadioChemist
Platinum Supporter

Postby RadioChemist » Sat Nov 18, 2017

I saw them in Knoxville in '91 on the Razor's Edge tour. Had to teach at 8AM the next day...could barely hear or talk! :D
The thunder from down under!!!
”You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” - Ayn Rand

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sun Nov 19, 2017

silverhead wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:I got to see AC/DC back in the summer of 1982 at the old Philly Spectrum. (since demolished) No opening act and they did a 2 1/2 hour show. They had an actual cannon on stage which they shot off (For Those About to Rock) not to mention a giant cast bell that Brian Johnson would ring with t sledge hammer. (Hell's Bells) What a show.

I only saw them once in person, it was the same tour but saw them in Houston. We thoroughly enjoyed the show. He will be missed.

We were at the same show in Baton Rouge. Never forget the giant bell and pirate ship stage set up 8-)
We saw them in Tacoma, Wa. years later and my ears are still ringing
ImageImageImage

Return to “Burgers and Beers”