NH Coin Expo

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Turtle

NH Coin Expo

Postby Turtle » Fri Apr 28, 2017

Is anyone going next weekend (5th and 6th)? Its twice a year (I missed the last two :() and despite not buying much, I like to go. Its $3 admission or $1 with a coupon. If anyone would like to meet up, I might be in a buying or selling mood, albeit not much. Also I can recommend good eats in the area being that I live here! I only go on Friday, but I would likely be around Saturday as well.

http://www.nhcoinexpo.com/
:turtle: I liked them before it was cool... :evil:

President Donald J Trump 8-)

Fusion

Re: NH Coin Expo

Postby Fusion » Fri Apr 28, 2017

Buy me some Morgan's please. I miss the shows. Usually great deals if you put in the time to hunt
Guns kill people the same way pencils misspell wurds.

ImageImageImage

Turtle

Postby Turtle » Sat May 13, 2017

I completely blanked and forgot to go. :( Ive been waiting a year for this. I guess I could go to the monthly Nashua ones...

Shippeevt
Turtle Supporter

Postby Shippeevt » Sun May 14, 2017

I never really find anything I want in Nashua. Always seems to be more collector based than stacking.
Looking for graded 1/4 oz gold proof libertads 2005-09 2011

Turtle

Postby Turtle » Sat Nov 04, 2017

Shippeevt wrote:I never really find anything I want in Nashua. Always seems to be more collector based than stacking.

Yea thats the problem. I used to collect a lot, but not so much now. Mostly stacking. You can get some things instantly at a not terrible price, but other things not much. Thinking of getting back into collecting.

Went to the Manchester show yesterday. Gotta get down to Nashua, but something always comes up!

Return to “Burgers and Beers”