Silver Buy Brag Thread

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Re: Silver Buy Brag Thread

Postby Schwartzy » Thu Sep 13, 2018

RLNcoinbuyer wrote:
Silversaving wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:Let's see them.

Don't blame me for any retina damage incurred from viewing these bars....

Love old ugly bars, they have character. Saw an equally ugly early Rodebaugh copper pour another member showed me....wish I could get that one too!

:shock: Nice pick up :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Damm, I shouldn't have asked to see them. I gotta have 1. Grrrrrr!!!
:duck: LOOKING FOR YPS # "20" (YP SCHWARTZY)

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Thu Sep 13, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:You lucky mf. I've never even seem them before. Wanna sell me 1? Lol

Uhhh...considering I literally picked them up from the mailbox tonight...no :lol:
ImageAlways buying 2016 Rodebaugh Rolos

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Silversaving wrote:
Schwartzy wrote:You lucky mf. I've never even seem them before. Wanna sell me 1? Lol

Uhhh...considering I literally picked them up from the mailbox tonight...no :lol:

Lol, I don't blame you bro. I must say, them are some nice bars. Good score brother. Just remember me in the future that I was the first to ask you lol.

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Thu Sep 13, 2018

Schwartzy wrote:Omg. Look at this auction go! I can't believe it!!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2796039704

I don't know who actually topped his bid.. but I have a good idea who ran him up through all his clever 'protection' bids. :lol:
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Lol!!!! I love it!!

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Mon Sep 17, 2018

I just got a 2017 30g Chinese Panda in the mail cant beat the price FREE with FREE shipping thanks to Purple and Gold for sharing the coupon code from gov mint
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Sep 17, 2018

lucky43113 wrote:I just got a 2017 30g Chinese Panda in the mail cant beat the price FREE with FREE shipping thanks to Purple and Gold for sharing the coupon code from gov mint

Received mine today. Sweet coin. Ill never complain about those GovMint magazines in my mailbox again :lol:
ImageImageImage

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Mon Sep 17, 2018

A picture of my most recent pick ups. This is how you blow your DCA out of the water...

A brutal $79.40 per ounce. No regrets.

*** LOOKING FOR YPS #17 & 18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Mon Sep 17, 2018

Rik Bitter wrote:A brutal $79.40 per ounce. No regrets.

I know that feeling so well. If you enjoy it, go for it. At this point a few extra ounces of generic silver isn't going to do anything for you, so get stuff you enjoy!

Good looking pieces BTW
ImageAlways buying 2016 Rodebaugh Rolos

Schwartzy
Gold Supporter

Postby Schwartzy » Tue Sep 18, 2018

Rik Bitter wrote:A picture of my most recent pick ups. This is how you blow your DCA out of the water...

I wouldn't have any regrets either. When people say an ounce of silver is an ounce of silver. Yea, maybe in a shtf scenario but even if that does happen, everything will stabilize once the new currency or whatever happens. Generic silver does nothing for me. I collect poured silver and 90% constitutional for a shtf. "BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I LIKE" Nice pickups bro.

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Tue Sep 18, 2018

Bought some random dated silver libertads from a major dealer, just got them in today and 1 of them was this. :D

Preludedude

Postby Preludedude » Tue Sep 18, 2018

Explain it to us that only buy cheap generics....

Silverkid
Gold Supporter

Postby Silverkid » Wed Sep 19, 2018

Preludedude wrote:Explain it to us that only buy cheap generics....

It's a 30-35 dollar coin
I prefer payment in crypto: LTC, ETH AND BTC. Also accept Google Wallet, Zelle , Postal Money Orders, and Personal Checks. Shipping prices do not include insurance. If you want insurance/registered mail, it's always extra.

lucky43113

Postby lucky43113 » Wed Sep 19, 2018

Silverkid wrote:
Preludedude wrote:Explain it to us that only buy cheap generics....

It's a 30-35 dollar coin

I can get 2 ounces of silver for same money
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.---Benjamin Franklin

Image Image Image

jareksdad

Postby jareksdad » Sat Sep 22, 2018

$223 For $21 face in 90% from my jeweler including 13 morgan/peace and a few barbers!!!
Also 5 $5 eagles for $600!
He sells me any coin items he gets in for spot! Even got a BU roll of 21's one time amongst 60-70 morgans!
I have spent some considerable amount of money with him over the yrs so hopefully he keeps it up.
D

recyclersteve

Postby recyclersteve » Sat Sep 22, 2018

This one goes way back- to January, 2009. I was visiting a friend in Florida and happened to be near the West Palm Beach area where something like 1/3 of the country club members had accounts with Bernie Madoff (who had been arrested a month earlier for one of the biggest frauds in history).

These clients stood to lose a lot of money, so there was a local pawn shop on national TV (CNBC) saying how much high end stuff they were receiving because of this.

I saw that they had some Kennedy halves in there. There were a bunch that had no silver, but they were mixed in with 40% silver coins in the same tub for $1 each. I created 3 stacks of coins, a total of about 50 coins. On top of each stack I placed a non-silver coin. Under the top coin, all the others were 40% silver. I was able to get all of them for $1 each. They always talk about how pawn shops rip people off and so forth. It was nice to actually get a bargain from one for a change.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Sat Sep 22, 2018

recyclersteve wrote:This one goes way back- to January, 2009. I was visiting a friend in Florida and happened to be near the West Palm Beach area where something like 1/3 of the country club members had accounts with Bernie Madoff (who had been arrested a month earlier for one of the biggest frauds in history).

These clients stood to lose a lot of money, so there was a local pawn shop on national TV (CNBC) saying how much high end stuff they were receiving because of this.

I saw that they had some Kennedy halves in there. There were a bunch that had no silver, but they were mixed in with 40% silver coins in the same tub for $1 each. I created 3 stacks of coins, a total of about 50 coins. On top of each stack I placed a non-silver coin. Under the top coin, all the others were 40% silver. I was able to get all of them for $1 each. They always talk about how pawn shops rip people off and so forth. It was nice to actually get a bargain from one for a change.

Just Wondering, if they were in a $1 ea tub why try to hide them?
ImageImageImage

jareksdad

Postby jareksdad » Sat Sep 22, 2018

recyclersteve wrote:This one goes way back- to January, 2009. I was visiting a friend in Florida and happened to be near the West Palm Beach area where something like 1/3 of the country club members had accounts with Bernie Madoff (who had been arrested a month earlier for one of the biggest frauds in history).

Didn't you post this on RC with not so flattering results.....

rte592

Postby rte592 » Sun Sep 23, 2018

Well the pawn shop probably didn't get hurt on the deal SO I say, Keep riding the high.
Those make up for all the bad beats.

rte592

Postby rte592 » Sun Sep 23, 2018

Rik Bitter wrote:A picture of my most recent pick ups. This is how you blow your DCA out of the water...

Here is another example :thumbup:
DT Mint Death Dealer Set - Gold Plated.jpg
DT Mint Death Dealer Set - Gold Plated.jpg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 201 times

Return to “Burgers and Beers”