The Tailgate - Sports Central

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
Rastatodd

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Rastatodd » Mon Sep 19, 2016

Skol, Vikings!
Nothing better than sending Aaron Rodgers packing back to ssconnie land with one in the loss column. Bradford played well - Down note losing AP with a knee injury. With the win over the Packers it was a great way to christen our new football stadium. Who's next? :P

Kutzy
Turtle Supporter

Postby Kutzy » Mon Sep 19, 2016

Rastatodd wrote:Skol, Vikings!
Nothing better than sending Aaron Rodgers packing back to ssconnie land with one in the loss column. Bradford played well - Down note losing AP with a knee injury. With the win over the Packers it was a great way to christen our new football stadium. Who's next? :P

Bradford actually looked like a #1 pick last night... Hell of a game for being on the team for a week or 2.
I accept payment through Dwolla, PPG, check or money order. Accommodation available for international orders as well.

Honestcoins

Postby Honestcoins » Tue Sep 20, 2016

Kutzy wrote:

Bradford actually looked like a #1 pick last night... Hell of a game for being on the team for a week or 2.

He looked pretty good, yea. I suppose it helps a lot when your receiver catches the ball. Eagles receivers had serious cases of the drops last year. Still, I watched him and he never looked great. His stats were better at the end of the year but he still didn't look great. But then again neither did Demarco and he's doing pretty well so far in Tennessee. It's possible that team had just become dysfunctional.
Dilly Dilly!

OriginalAG

Postby OriginalAG » Tue Sep 20, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:
Kutzy wrote:

He looked pretty good, yea. I suppose it helps a lot when your receiver catches the ball. Eagles receivers had serious cases of the drops last year. Still, I watched him and he never looked great. His stats were better at the end of the year but he still didn't look great. But then again neither did Demarco and he's doing pretty well so far in Tennessee. It's possible that team had just become dysfunctional.

As an Eagles fan, I can certainly tell you that the team had very much become dysfunctional. On the upside the organization has rid itself of Chip Kelly, who seemed to be the route cause of the dysfunction. I think the PHl/MIN trade was a win-win for both sides. Eagles replaced the 1st round pick that they gave up to jump up and get Wentz, and the Vikings got a bonafide QB to keep the offense running smooth without Teddy Bridgewater.

Honestcoins

Postby Honestcoins » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Appears the Texans patriots score will be 0-0 in perpetuity
Dilly Dilly!

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Postby MasterBlaster » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:Appears the Texans patriots score will be 0-0 in perpetuity

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 10-0 w/ Brady Jr Jr :clap: after 1 qtr.
Image ImageImage

Honestcoins

Postby Honestcoins » Thu Sep 22, 2016

:lol:
Dilly Dilly!

trapperrick
Gold Supporter

Postby trapperrick » Thu Sep 22, 2016

I'm in the Bullion Stackers pick'em. This game was a no-brainer, undefeated Texans playing against the Patriots 3rd string quarterback.........
Every time I bet against the dang Patriots I lose....... :roll:
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

trapperrick wrote:I'm in the Bullion Stackers pick'em. This game was a no-brainer, undefeated Texans playing against the Patriots 3rd string quarterback.........
Every time I bet against the dang Patriots I lose....... :roll:

Not over yet...Texan's coaching staff are ex-Pat's coaches or players but player's play and coaches coach...Amazing how Belicheck replaces coaches with better coaches and replaces players with equal or better players :pop:
Image ImageImage

The Bullionaire

Postby The Bullionaire » Thu Sep 22, 2016

MasterBlaster wrote: Amazing how Belicheck replaces coaches with better coaches and replaces players with equal or better players
If only Bill was commissioner in 2012, perhaps Goodell could have used some assistance in choosing those replacement refs... Image

loosechange808

Postby loosechange808 » Thu Sep 22, 2016

boy do the Texans suck.

Kutzy
Turtle Supporter

Postby Kutzy » Thu Sep 22, 2016

It helps when the refs are calling ghost penalties
I accept payment through Dwolla, PPG, check or money order. Accommodation available for international orders as well.

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Kutzy wrote:It helps when the refs are calling ghost penalties

I think the Texan's db wanted to do the Texas Two Step with Bennet in the end-zone :pop:
Image ImageImage

Kutzy
Turtle Supporter

Postby Kutzy » Thu Sep 22, 2016

MasterBlaster wrote:

I think the Texan's db wanted to do the Texas Two Step with Bennet in the end-zone :pop:

You mean when bennett literally ran him over or when bennett grabbed his face mask and pulled it across his face?

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Kutzy wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:

You mean when bennett literally ran him over or when bennett grabbed his face mask and pulled it across his face?

somebody has to lead :D
Image ImageImage

loosechange808

Postby loosechange808 » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:

Honestcoins

Postby Honestcoins » Fri Sep 23, 2016

loosechange808 wrote:Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:

Agreed. Also, dafuq. Patriots are wrecking me in pickem
Dilly Dilly!

MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter

Postby MasterBlaster » Fri Sep 23, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:
loosechange808 wrote:Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:

I believe the Pat's play so far this year can be attributed somewhat to the NFL's AHOLE commissioner, he gave the Pat's an incentive to show the other teams they do not need to cheat to win. Being called cheaters when science shows otherwise seems to be a great motivator...
Image ImageImage

loosechange808

Postby loosechange808 » Fri Sep 23, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:

Belichick is amazing. Wins no matter who's playing QB. I'm convinced he must've sold his soul. :twisted:

Honestcoins

Postby Honestcoins » Sun Sep 25, 2016

Football!
Dilly Dilly!

Return to “Burgers and Beers”