The Tailgate - Sports Central

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
User avatar
Rastatodd
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011
Location: Minnesota

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Rastatodd » Mon Sep 19, 2016

Skol, Vikings!
Nothing better than sending Aaron Rodgers packing back to ssconnie land with one in the loss column. Bradford played well - Down note losing AP with a knee injury. With the win over the Packers it was a great way to christen our new football stadium. Who's next? :P

User avatar
Kutzy
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011
Location: Illinois

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Kutzy » Mon Sep 19, 2016

Rastatodd wrote:Skol, Vikings!
Nothing better than sending Aaron Rodgers packing back to ssconnie land with one in the loss column. Bradford played well - Down note losing AP with a knee injury. With the win over the Packers it was a great way to christen our new football stadium. Who's next? :P



Bradford actually looked like a #1 pick last night... Hell of a game for being on the team for a week or 2.
I accept payment through Dwolla, PPG, check or money order. Accommodation available for international orders as well.

User avatar
Honestcoins
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Honestcoins » Tue Sep 20, 2016

Kutzy wrote:
Rastatodd wrote:Skol, Vikings!
Nothing better than sending Aaron Rodgers packing back to ssconnie land with one in the loss column. Bradford played well - Down note losing AP with a knee injury. With the win over the Packers it was a great way to christen our new football stadium. Who's next? :P



Bradford actually looked like a #1 pick last night... Hell of a game for being on the team for a week or 2.



He looked pretty good, yea. I suppose it helps a lot when your receiver catches the ball. Eagles receivers had serious cases of the drops last year. Still, I watched him and he never looked great. His stats were better at the end of the year but he still didn't look great. But then again neither did Demarco and he's doing pretty well so far in Tennessee. It's possible that team had just become dysfunctional.
Dilly Dilly!

OriginalAG
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016
Location: PA, USA

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby OriginalAG » Tue Sep 20, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:
Kutzy wrote:
Rastatodd wrote:Skol, Vikings!
Nothing better than sending Aaron Rodgers packing back to ssconnie land with one in the loss column. Bradford played well - Down note losing AP with a knee injury. With the win over the Packers it was a great way to christen our new football stadium. Who's next? :P



Bradford actually looked like a #1 pick last night... Hell of a game for being on the team for a week or 2.



He looked pretty good, yea. I suppose it helps a lot when your receiver catches the ball. Eagles receivers had serious cases of the drops last year. Still, I watched him and he never looked great. His stats were better at the end of the year but he still didn't look great. But then again neither did Demarco and he's doing pretty well so far in Tennessee. It's possible that team had just become dysfunctional.



As an Eagles fan, I can certainly tell you that the team had very much become dysfunctional. On the upside the organization has rid itself of Chip Kelly, who seemed to be the route cause of the dysfunction. I think the PHl/MIN trade was a win-win for both sides. Eagles replaced the 1st round pick that they gave up to jump up and get Wentz, and the Vikings got a bonafide QB to keep the offense running smooth without Teddy Bridgewater.

User avatar
Honestcoins
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Honestcoins » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Appears the Texans patriots score will be 0-0 in perpetuity
Dilly Dilly!

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 6058
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:Appears the Texans patriots score will be 0-0 in perpetuity

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 10-0 w/ Brady Jr Jr :clap: after 1 qtr.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Honestcoins
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Honestcoins » Thu Sep 22, 2016

:lol:
Dilly Dilly!

User avatar
trapperrick
Gold Supporter
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby trapperrick » Thu Sep 22, 2016

I'm in the Bullion Stackers pick'em. This game was a no-brainer, undefeated Texans playing against the Patriots 3rd string quarterback.........
Every time I bet against the dang Patriots I lose....... :roll:
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 6058
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Thu Sep 22, 2016

trapperrick wrote:I'm in the Bullion Stackers pick'em. This game was a no-brainer, undefeated Texans playing against the Patriots 3rd string quarterback.........
Every time I bet against the dang Patriots I lose....... :roll:

Not over yet...Texan's coaching staff are ex-Pat's coaches or players but player's play and coaches coach...Amazing how Belicheck replaces coaches with better coaches and replaces players with equal or better players :pop:
Image ImageImage

User avatar
The Bullionaire
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby The Bullionaire » Thu Sep 22, 2016

MasterBlaster wrote: Amazing how Belicheck replaces coaches with better coaches and replaces players with equal or better players
If only Bill was commissioner in 2012, perhaps Goodell could have used some assistance in choosing those replacement refs... Image

User avatar
loosechange808
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby loosechange808 » Thu Sep 22, 2016

boy do the Texans suck.

User avatar
Kutzy
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011
Location: Illinois

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Kutzy » Thu Sep 22, 2016

It helps when the refs are calling ghost penalties
I accept payment through Dwolla, PPG, check or money order. Accommodation available for international orders as well.

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 6058
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Kutzy wrote:It helps when the refs are calling ghost penalties

I think the Texan's db wanted to do the Texas Two Step with Bennet in the end-zone :pop:
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kutzy
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 4801
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011
Location: Illinois

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Kutzy » Thu Sep 22, 2016

MasterBlaster wrote:
Kutzy wrote:It helps when the refs are calling ghost penalties

I think the Texan's db wanted to do the Texas Two Step with Bennet in the end-zone :pop:


You mean when bennett literally ran him over or when bennett grabbed his face mask and pulled it across his face?
I accept payment through Dwolla, PPG, check or money order. Accommodation available for international orders as well.

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 6058
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Kutzy wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:
Kutzy wrote:It helps when the refs are calling ghost penalties

I think the Texan's db wanted to do the Texas Two Step with Bennet in the end-zone :pop:


You mean when bennett literally ran him over or when bennett grabbed his face mask and pulled it across his face?

somebody has to lead :D
Image ImageImage

User avatar
loosechange808
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby loosechange808 » Thu Sep 22, 2016

Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:

User avatar
Honestcoins
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Honestcoins » Fri Sep 23, 2016

loosechange808 wrote:Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:


Agreed. Also, dafuq. Patriots are wrecking me in pickem
Dilly Dilly!

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 6058
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Fri Sep 23, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:
loosechange808 wrote:Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:


Agreed. Also, dafuq. Patriots are wrecking me in pickem

I believe the Pat's play so far this year can be attributed somewhat to the NFL's AHOLE commissioner, he gave the Pat's an incentive to show the other teams they do not need to cheat to win. Being called cheaters when science shows otherwise seems to be a great motivator...
Image ImageImage

User avatar
loosechange808
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby loosechange808 » Fri Sep 23, 2016

Honestcoins wrote:
loosechange808 wrote:Total domination. Osweiler looked kind of clueless out there. :thumbdown:


Agreed. Also, dafuq. Patriots are wrecking me in pickem


Belichick is amazing. Wins no matter who's playing QB. I'm convinced he must've sold his soul. :twisted:

User avatar
Honestcoins
Posts: 2600
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Football Central

Postby Honestcoins » Sun Sep 25, 2016

Football!
Dilly Dilly!


Return to “Burgers and Beers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests