The Tailgate - Sports Central

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Too bad Pitt lost, would have been nice to kick their azz in Foxboro, actually it doesn't matter who comes, Pat's will win SB by hook or crook :wave: Any idea on early line vs Jags? IMO Pat's -10... Imagine Pat's going to Minnesota and whipping them, it wood take more of Kraft's big bucks to "guarantee" Pat's win SB #6 :pop:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
trapperrick
Gold Supporter
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby trapperrick » Sun Jan 14, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:
trapperrick wrote:Well, my Steelers not looking so good in the first half. But regardless who wins this game it'll be tough to compete against two in New England. (Patriots and the refs)

don't throw stones...Pouncey shoves ref http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/wat ... id=U142DHP NO penalty/ejection?


You forgot to mention the blatant pass interference by the Jaguars in at least 3 instances that were not called. :roll:
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

User avatar
trapperrick
Gold Supporter
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby trapperrick » Sun Jan 14, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:Too bad Pitt lost, would have been nice to kick their azz in Foxboro, actually it doesn't matter who comes, Pat's will win SB by hook or crook :wave: Any idea on early thline vs Jags? IMO Pat's -10... Imagine Pat's going to Minnesota and whipping them, it wood take more of Kraft's big bucks to "guarantee" Pat's win SB #6 :pop:


How about a line on how many bad ref calls go the Patriots way. The over/ under on that should be 10.... :lol:
“I, Franklin D Roosevelt…do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and…do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold…”

EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership .

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Saint's just gagged BIG time.............
ImageImageImage

silverhead
Silver Supporter
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Location: Taxafornia

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby silverhead » Sun Jan 14, 2018

MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
mnymgr1
Posts: 10419
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010
Location: Midwest

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby mnymgr1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018

I was rooting for Minnesota so i guess I'm happy
But both teams deserved to get destroyed in the next round, both I didn't feel played well at all.
Like the Blackhawks today, a game I attended. No fun at all.
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

User avatar
natsb88
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009
Location: The Copper Cave
Contact:

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby natsb88 » Sun Jan 14, 2018

trapperrick wrote:Well, my Steelers not looking so good in the first half. But regardless who wins this game it'll be tough to compete against two in New England. (Patriots and the refs)

Paying
All
The
Refs
In
Order
To
Succeed

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Sun Jan 14, 2018

the fix was in, NFL needs Vikes to win out, a HOME field advantage so NFL can sellout their $4000 obstructed view SB seats :D
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1411
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby Diggin4copper » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Starting
To
Exclaim
Excrement
Like
Every
Rotten
Steeler
Outstanding!

User avatar
Diggin4copper
Kraken Supporter
Posts: 1411
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby Diggin4copper » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Eh, you win
Outstanding!

User avatar
Mechanic4hire3
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 2906
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013
Location: Eastern North Carolina

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby Mechanic4hire3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018

natsb88 wrote:
trapperrick wrote:Well, my Steelers not looking so good in the first half. But regardless who wins this game it'll be tough to compete against two in New England. (Patriots and the refs)

Paying
All
The
Refs
In
Order
To
Succeed

the refs blew some Big calls in todays game at Pitt. Terrible All I have to say.
EBay rcook21973
Local: Redwheel_ Numismatics

jcz1
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby jcz1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018

silverhead wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:


Looked to me that the guy who whiffed was actually early, and had he made contact could have been called for pass interference.

At that point, all he had to do is just let him catch it and tackle him in-bounds and the game is over. No need to worry about stopping the catch, like that hit (attempt) seemed designed to do.

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Mechanic4hire3 wrote:
natsb88 wrote:
trapperrick wrote:Well, my Steelers not looking so good in the first half. But regardless who wins this game it'll be tough to compete against two in New England. (Patriots and the refs)

Paying
All
The
Refs
In
Order
To
Succeed

the refs blew some Big calls in todays game at Pitt. Terrible All I have to say.

I thought you were NOT watching football Robert? I knew your man crush on MVP TB12 was too much :lol:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Sun Jan 14, 2018

Early Line

NE -8
Min -3
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Jan 15, 2018

silverhead wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:


Man...That Bonehead defender, it looked like he missed the tackle on purpose.
Lots of hungover people in South La. this morning :|
Dammit Boy
ImageImageImage

silverhead
Silver Supporter
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Location: Taxafornia

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby silverhead » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:
silverhead wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:


Man...That Bonehead defender, it looked like he missed the tackle on purpose.
Lots of hungover people in South La. this morning :|
Dammit Boy


Yeah, I am pretty sure that I could have made a better play than that at 57 years old with 2 shoulder injuries and a spinal injury. He couldn't have made much worse of a play, they got a game winning td
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Jan 15, 2018

silverhead wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:
silverhead wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:


Man...That Bonehead defender, it looked like he missed the tackle on purpose.
Lots of hungover people in South La. this morning :|
Dammit Boy


Yeah, I am pretty sure that I could have made a better play than that at 57 years old with 2 shoulder injuries and a spinal injury. He couldn't have made much worse of a play, they got a game winning td


I used to work with a guy who always called in sick or took a vacation day on any Mondays after a Saints loss :lol:
ImageImageImage

silverhead
Silver Supporter
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012
Location: Taxafornia

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby silverhead » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Purple and Gold wrote:
silverhead wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:
silverhead wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:


Man...That Bonehead defender, it looked like he missed the tackle on purpose.
Lots of hungover people in South La. this morning :|
Dammit Boy


Yeah, I am pretty sure that I could have made a better play than that at 57 years old with 2 shoulder injuries and a spinal injury. He couldn't have made much worse of a play, they got a game winning td


I used to work with a guy who always called in sick or took a vacation day on any Mondays after a Saints loss :lol:


He must have missed a lot of work back in the day.... :lol:
Last edited by silverhead on Mon Jan 15, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MasterBlaster
Silver Supporter
Posts: 5905
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009
Location: "Live Free Or Die"

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby MasterBlaster » Mon Jan 15, 2018

silverhead wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:
silverhead wrote:
Purple and Gold wrote:
silverhead wrote:
MasterBlaster wrote:Saint's just gagged BIG time.............


OMG, what a whiff.
Sorry to see it end like that Larry :shock:


Man...That Bonehead defender, it looked like he missed the tackle on purpose.
Lots of hungover people in South La. this morning :|
Dammit Boy


Yeah, I am pretty sure that I could have made a better play than that at 57 years old with 2 shoulder injuries and a spinal injury. He couldn't have made much worse of a play, they got a game winning td


I used to work with a guy who always called in sick or took a vacation day on any Mondays after a Saints loss :lol:


He must have missed a lot of work back the day.... :lol:

Many anonymous AINT'S fans back then who hid under the bags usually reserved for fugly bearded bayou women :lol:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Purple and Gold
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009

Re: The Tailgate - Sports Central

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Those were the days. Im a Pre Bagger. I Love the Black and Gold, win or lose.
As a kid, I met Tom Dempsey right after he kicked his NFL record 63 yrd FG (using his half of a foot :shock: ) He signed my Saints Banner that i still have. :)
ImageImageImage


Return to “Burgers and Beers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests