BS Banter-For the drivel that belongs no where

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
mnymgr1

Re: BS Banter-For the drivel that belongs no where

Postby mnymgr1 » Tue May 29, 2018

ok, that's it !!

I'm starting a gofundme page for our very own fredzoyt !
By the time we reach our goal of $111.12, we will be able to buy him his very own _____________
I'm not sure yet what it is, looking for help here guys, $111.12 can go a long way :D

a few ideas.....
a broken snowmobile, he can hitch to a horse for a snowmobile pull, pretty sure he gets almost no snow
some old timber, it's good for patching holes !
a cow, for fresh milk, I think he said he had like 12 kids :angel:
a slightly used kiln from rodebaugh, so we can get some divine silver pours in the near future

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Tue May 29, 2018

Me and some of my bud's all got tazered once. We didn't deserve it, but because we were belligerent drunks back then we were victimized. :roll:
:lol:
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Tue May 29, 2018

Super Stacker PCB wrote:Act like a fool, get treated like a fool. If it is true what was said about what she did prior to the camera rolling, then I think she got what was coming for her. Why do people think they can lay a hand on a person, or an officer, but they can lay a hand on them? I think a good smacking around is what some of them need. Worked for me :lol:

Me and some of my bud's all got tazered once. We didn't deserve it, but because we were belligerent drunks back then we were victimized. :roll:
:lol:

toddler81

Postby toddler81 » Tue May 29, 2018

jcz1 wrote:Email subject line:

No address? No problem. Now Domino's can deliver to over 150,000 Domino's Hotspots® near you.

I guess this is so homeless people can get pizza delivered? Not sure who else has "no address." :?:

My guess is it has to do with people who might be at a park, school, church, etc and not know the address as opposed to not actually having an address...
$25 off Brooklinen Sheets
https://share.brooklinen.com/x/RdX4ZK

Get $10 free at Coinbase!
https://www.coinbase.com/join/595fcda9feff9f014857eb6e

:wanted: BU GOLD LIBERTADS
1/20: 2011
1/10: 1994,2000,03

:wanted: 1998 SILVER PROOF LIBERTAD FRACTIONALS (1/20, 1/10, 1/4)

:wanted: 2007, 2008, 2012 kangaroos on card

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Tue May 29, 2018

toddler81 wrote:

No address? No problem. Now Domino's can deliver to over 150,000 Domino's Hotspots® near you.

I guess this is so homeless people can get pizza delivered? Not sure who else has "no address." :?:

My guess is it has to do with people who might be at a park, school, church, etc and not know the address as opposed to not actually having an address...

Kind of what I was thinking. Lot of people host their kids birthday parties at parks and recreation areas. Now you can get ya some large regular pies delivered strait to the party.
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Wed May 30, 2018

Super Stacker PCB wrote:
toddler81 wrote:

Kind of what I was thinking. Lot of people host their kids birthday parties at parks and recreation areas. Now you can get ya some large regular pies delivered strait to the party.

How about they just use GPS like Uber. Your pie is 2 minutes away.... you can see em coming !
ImageImageImage

mnymgr1

my son the entrepreneur.............

Postby mnymgr1 » Wed May 30, 2018

headed to this in 2 weeks.....
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sneaker-co ... 4159201360

said he's bringing all 15 pairs that he has for sale right now,,,,and I'm kinda doubting it as he can't bring a handtruck into the event. but proud that he's trying something that I would probably never even dream of doing at 15.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Wed May 30, 2018

There are more ways than one to skin a cat.

CCC2010
Turtle Supporter

Postby CCC2010 » Wed May 30, 2018

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: Only if the Thong can speak. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image WTB:6 oz YPS Golf Ball. Pls.PM me.

dae2dae
Gold Jester

Postby dae2dae » Thu May 31, 2018

“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” Thomas Jefferson
ImageImageImageImage

Walkabout

Postby Walkabout » Thu May 31, 2018

I want to take my sta k of ten oune bars and melt them and cast a 200 or 250 oz bar.

That would be cool wouldnt it?

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Thu May 31, 2018

dae2dae wrote:Image

"Where is Luling?" By the Luling bridge, everybody knows that! :lol:
ImageImageImage

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Thu May 31, 2018

$85 million apartment comes with Rolls-Royces, a trip to space

http://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/2018 ... space.html

Anyone in the market for a nice spread in NYC with a couple of extra?
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Re: my son the entrepreneur.............

Postby Brick's » Thu May 31, 2018

mnymgr1 wrote:headed to this in 2 weeks.....
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sneaker-co ... 4159201360

said he's bringing all 15 pairs that he has for sale right now,,,,and I'm kinda doubting it as he can't bring a handtruck into the event. but proud that he's trying something that I would probably never even dream of doing at 15.

Or possibly ever dream of doing at all. But it's real. My wife's best friend's husband stacks sneakers like we stack PMs. His exact words to me on his birthday only he said "you" and "coins". Bought himself a pair of $500+ sneakers for his birthday and it isn't even his most expensive pair. Again, his words. The day he can afford a house with a man cave he's putting in a display case to show off his collection.

He's having a custom pair made of some athlete brothers now playing for I don't know what teams (college or professional). One shoe has 1st brother's team logo/colors on one half and jersey number/team colors on the other half of the shoe. The shoe representing the other brother is built the same way. Anticipates making mad money on them when he sells the pair.

Also having a custom box (think large cigar type) made for another pair because the original box they came in was so shatty.

I can't make this stuff up. John, I don't know your son but he's got my encouraging support.
“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

mnymgr1

Postby mnymgr1 » Thu May 31, 2018

yes, boxes matter for the really high end shoes.
I kinda like the idea of making a shoe in 2 halves and selling it off
I'm just kinda lost as to who is buying all this stuff, as most are still made in China right next to a production line where they make a million pairs of a different design but similar quality.

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Thu May 31, 2018

jcz1 wrote:
DanRitz wrote:Man do I wish police officers carried and used billy clubs nowadays. Some of these idiots really need a good beating so they can understand that they are not above the law.

They don't need those, they can just use their fists. Like when one punched this woman for drinking on the beach in NJ. Is that what you're advocating? :roll:

Police release bodycam video of officer punching woman on beach

The officers begin to approach her during the attempted arrest and Weinman appears to reach out and push the officer before the camera cuts out.

:roll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/polic ... hp#image=1

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Thu May 31, 2018

From the same article posted above:

Later, the officers can be heard explaining their version of the events. "She kicked him. And then I just, I hit her a couple of times," one officer said.

Sure, that sounds just like what the training manual would suggest. After she's on the ground, of course. :roll:

tdtwedt
Gold Supporter

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Jun 01, 2018

Behold, a million-dollar vibrator

At a cost of $1 million, the Pearl Royale vibrator is a pricey way to get off. And that’s the point, says Colin Burn, an Australian jeweler.

“My inspiration was to create something that shows the value people place on sex,” he tells The Post. “[People] spend lots of money for the experiences of owning Maseratis and the like. But would they pay for this?”

The vibe, Burn says, is “weighty” — weighing about a pound — and runs on two hand-engineered motors. Its platinum body is covered with 2,000 diamonds, some royal-blue sapphires and “very rare” pink diamonds, all provided by Russian diamond merchants who are backing the product. (Don’t worry, you can’t get cut on the gems. “They’re flush-set,” Burn says.) The lucky user twists a platinum key to get it started.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/behold-a- ... -vibrator/

:shock:

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Fri Jun 01, 2018

tdtwedt wrote:Behold, a million-dollar vibrator

At a cost of $1 million, the Pearl Royale vibrator is a pricey way to get off. And that’s the point, says Colin Burn, an Australian jeweler.

“My inspiration was to create something that shows the value people place on sex,” he tells The Post. “[People] spend lots of money for the experiences of owning Maseratis and the like. But would they pay for this?”

The vibe, Burn says, is “weighty” — weighing about a pound — and runs on two hand-engineered motors. Its platinum body is covered with 2,000 diamonds, some royal-blue sapphires and “very rare” pink diamonds, all provided by Russian diamond merchants who are backing the product. (Don’t worry, you can’t get cut on the gems. “They’re flush-set,” Burn says.) The lucky user twists a platinum key to get it started.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/behold-a- ... -vibrator/

:shock:

Dang crazy rich people! :? What deals were you shopping for to find that? :lol:

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018

Has the Jersey Shore become a place where police officers are going beach towel to beach towel with their breathalyzers?

Not in Atlantic City. Not in Margate. Not in Sea Isle. Not in North Wildwood. Not in Ventnor. Not in Ocean City. None of those towns use portable breathalyzers on their beaches.
“Here’s the stuff that hurts you: ‘You’re about to get dropped,’ ” [Chief Doug Biagi of Ventnor] said. “It’s one of those things that you go, ‘Oooh, here we go.’ Then it goes into the mind-set. Did he want to get in a fight? "
Civil rights attorney Paul Hetznecker said an officer would have to have reasonable suspicion of an offense to order Weinman to take a breathalyzer and demand her name. She agreed to the breath test but refused to give her name, angering the officer.

“You can’t just approach anyone on the beach and say we want to give you a breathalyzer,” he said. “That’s a Fourth Amendment violation.”

Green, the Rutgers professor, said people are entitled to an expectation of being left alone without reasonable suspicion of an offense. “She was resistant,” he said, “but private citizens have the right to sit on their beach blanket without being harassed by police if they aren’t committing an offense.”

Hetznecker questioned why the officers continued to pursue their investigation of the woman once she had agreed to the breath test and proved that she had not been drinking. She had told them some alcohol nearby, Twisted Tea, belonged to her aunt.

“When she blows the breathalyzer and it comes up negative, they’re done,” said Hetznecker
Defense attorney Matthew Reisig says the law requires anyone suspected of drinking and driving to submit to a breath test but that does not apply to someone who is not driving.

“Can he carry the device? Sure. Can he ask someone to provide a [breath sample]? Sure. Can he require it? No,” Reisig said. “There’s no statute in New Jersey that would provide that a person can be charged with refusal to submit to a test to determine if they’ve consumed alcohol while underage in a public place.”

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_j ... 80531.html

Return to “Burgers and Beers”