BS Banter-For the drivel that belongs no where

AKA Bar and Grill - General Discussion of any topics, does not need to be related to metal trading.
BotanicusRex
Supporter

Re: BS Banter-For the drivel that belongs no where

Postby BotanicusRex » Wed May 23, 2018

Uh oh... black man illegally parked in a handicapped spot... IN MILWAUKEE !
Half the hair-trigger Milwaukee force shows up hoping to get in some taser practice.

You got off lucky just being tased Sterling... coulda been a lot worse.
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

PeacePeople

Postby PeacePeople » Wed May 23, 2018

BotanicusRex wrote:Uh oh... black man illegally parked in a handicapped spot... IN MILWAUKEE !
Half the hair-trigger Milwaukee force shows up hoping to get in some taser practice.

You got off lucky just being tased Sterling... coulda been a lot worse.

Sadly, this is the MPD's MO going back to Harold Breier back in the mid 60's to the mid 80's. They didn't have tasers back then, so they used their other weapons, and were 100% unapologetic about it back then.
ImageImageImage

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Wed May 23, 2018

"Officers disciplined in arrest of NBA's Sterling Brown, police chief says" CNN
"You have a choice between the natural stability of gold, and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. Vote for Gold."........ George Bernard Shaw

blevdawgAg47

Postby blevdawgAg47 » Wed May 23, 2018

"Looks like we got a an elderly jaywalker...I'm gonna need backup..."
ImageImageImage

AGhead

Postby AGhead » Wed May 23, 2018

BotanicusRex wrote:"Officers disciplined in arrest of NBA's Sterling Brown, police chief says" CNN

Probably two weeks off... WITH PAY. :roll:
Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."

DanRitz
Turtle Supporter

Postby DanRitz » Wed May 23, 2018

Man do I wish police officers carried and used billy clubs nowadays. Some of these idiots really need a good beating so they can understand that they are not above the law.

bankmining

Postby bankmining » Fri May 25, 2018

Super Stacker PCB wrote:Didn’t want to start a new thread, but wondering if anyone else does any star gazing? I just got into it and really don’t know much about the equipment. Right now all I have is basically a cheap Walmart telescope(a gift that kind of triggered the fun). Does anyone know of a cheap set up for the average guy? I know some are using some sort of Nikon camera’s and getting some great shots, but that is outside my budget for right now. Looking for something for a beginner with a small budget($500-$600 at the absolute highest, lower would be better). Any ideas or experiences for the beginner? Or should I keep going with my Walmart telescope? I feel like I can do and see better, just I’m budget strapped.

Set my then 14 year old twin girls up with a Celestron LT60AZ a few years back. We were pretty happy with it - I don't remember exactly what I paid for it, but it seemed liked it was under $200 at Best Buy. Showed pretty good details of the Moon's surface. Not a lot of details of the planets but a little bit of color on a clear night. We were able to see Saturn's rings, a little of the banding on Jupiter as well as 3 or 4 of its moons on a good night. All in all some good educational fun for them. Some advice: always take time to read the manual and watch the instructional CD if it comes with one. We were set back a little bit not knowing which lens to use, how to spot planets etc., when we first got it.

Tractor Man
Gold Supporter

Re: so my question is...........

Postby Tractor Man » Mon May 28, 2018

mnymgr1 wrote:there was a shortage of air marshalls a while back. no way is there an air marshall on even 10% of intl flights.
and this flight had at least 2 :shock:
note to self....skip Delta from London in the future....govt might know something

http://beta.nydailynews.com/news/world/ ... -1.3947069

They certainly do know something. The takeover of England is well advanced. No one in America pays attention because they have Trump, Stormy Daniels, etc. so far up their a$$ they can't think of anything else.

This latest 1984-type situation is grabbing some attention though. Just not in England where it is illegal to report on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/26/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-reportedly-jailed-after-filming-outside-child-grooming-trial.html

https://www.infowars.com/fox-news-confirms-tommy-robinson-sentenced-13-months-for-reporting-on-pedophile-grooming-trial/
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. Charles Bukowski
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. Voltaire

Image Image Image

jcz1

Postby jcz1 » Mon May 28, 2018

DanRitz wrote:Man do I wish police officers carried and used billy clubs nowadays. Some of these idiots really need a good beating so they can understand that they are not above the law.

They don't need those, they can just use their fists. Like when one punched this woman for drinking on the beach in NJ. Is that what you're advocating? :roll:

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Postby cmiller17363 » Mon May 28, 2018

jcz1 wrote:
DanRitz wrote:Man do I wish police officers carried and used billy clubs nowadays. Some of these idiots really need a good beating so they can understand that they are not above the law.

They don't need those, they can just use their fists. Like when one punched this woman for drinking on the beach in NJ. Is that what you're advocating? :roll:

They didnt punch her for drinking on the beach. Thats crap and you know it. They punched her for being a resistant, belligerent, fluffy kitten. Well deserved I might add.
ImageImageImage

fredzoyt
Spiritual Supporter

Postby fredzoyt » Mon May 28, 2018

It is alleged that she kicked one of the officers in the groin and was fighting profusely. The camera's apparently starting rolling after that and only caught the police doing their thing. If she did resist to the degree that is claimed, then yes, she deserved every elbow to the head she got. Even though she was only a young lady, it is very difficult to subdue an uncooperative drunk. Imagine trying to do it on sand.
http://www.the-highway.com/ultimate_questions.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/way-of-salvation.html

Phil. 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

mnymgr1

Postby mnymgr1 » Mon May 28, 2018

yeah james, kinda tired of you picking your spots on peoples comments, especially when its a friend of mine like danny.
seriously, he wouldn't advocate hitting anyone that didn't deserve it and as a few mentioned here, the cameras started rolling after it started, not before. danny would be standing in-between an innocent person and a *Donkey Man* trying to beat an innocent person down, the type of guy he is.

it's really getting old with this crap from you
Newbie Guidelines ---> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5335
www.cashbackmonitor.com to find the best cashback %
'EC' stands for Engelhard Corporation

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

Now I'm trying to figure out which words that people are posting are forum-generated replacements for obscenities because I definitely didn't say "fluffy kitten" in my above post. When did this get implemented? :kitty: :pop:
ImageImageImage

jcz1

At the time of the recording, she was already on the ground under 2 cops. So punching AT THAT TIME was not justified.

My question was if this was what DanRitz was advocating. I don't see an answer from him, but I see others saying that they do in fact think this is justified. Good to know, but also sad.

Purple and Gold

Postby Purple and Gold » Mon May 28, 2018

cmiller17363 wrote:... because I definitely didn't say "fluffy kitten" in my above post.

Lol, are you sure? Was it a case of "Posting while drinking"? :shh: :)
ImageImageImage

jcz1

cmiller17363 wrote: They punched her for being a resistant, belligerent, fluffy kitten. Well deserved I might add.

fredzoyt wrote: If she did resist to the degree that is claimed, then yes, she deserved every elbow to the head she got.

She was already on the ground, two cops on top of her, a third cop who did not seem to see a need to assist in the matter at the time of the video.

These statements make it sound like her prior action means it is okay to punch her when it appears that they already have control of her. (If they didn't think they had control, the third cop would have been involved.) It will be interesting to see if the police manual in Wildwood makes such an argument.

jcz1

mnymgr1 wrote:yeah james, kinda tired of you picking your spots on peoples comments, especially when its a friend of mine like danny.
seriously, he wouldn't advocate hitting anyone that didn't deserve it and as a few mentioned here, the cameras started rolling after it started, not before. danny would be standing in-between an innocent person and a *Donkey Man* trying to beat an innocent person down, the type of guy he is.

it's really getting old with this crap from you

He's certainly welcome to come back and clarify his statement. In this age of heightened scrutiny on police brutality, "idiots really need a good beating so they can understand that they are not above the law" sounds to me like someone who does not see this as an issue.

I'd hate to see what would have happened to that young woman if the officer had used a billy club instead of his fist. She might be in the hospital, or dead.

BotanicusRex
Supporter

Postby BotanicusRex » Mon May 28, 2018

If that was some drunk Georgia cracker getting an attitude adjustment on the beach at Daytona no one would think twice. Now you have some Jersey Shore ditz violently resisting officers and there's outrage.
Gender equality in action.

Maybe a taser would've been more appropriate... ya think?

Super Stacker PCB
Gold Supporter

Postby Super Stacker PCB » Mon May 28, 2018

Act like a fool, get treated like a fool. If it is true what was said about what she did prior to the camera rolling, then I think she got what was coming for her. Why do people think they can lay a hand on a person, or an officer, but they can lay a hand on them? I think a good smacking around is what some of them need. Worked for me :lol:
Stackin' for the fun of Stackin' 1 oz at a time

ImageImage

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter

jcz1 wrote:
cmiller17363 wrote: They punched her for being a resistant, belligerent, fluffy kitten. Well deserved I might add.

fredzoyt wrote: If she did resist to the degree that is claimed, then yes, she deserved every elbow to the head she got.

She was already on the ground, two cops on top of her, a third cop who did not seem to see a need to assist in the matter at the time of the video.

These statements make it sound like her prior action means it is okay to punch her when it appears that they already have control of her. (If they didn't think they had control, the third cop would have been involved.) It will be interesting to see if the police manual in Wildwood makes such an argument.

I said what I said before I knew anything about her prior actions. I still stand behind what I said. I was watching two grown men struggle to subdue a squirmy resistant intoxicated person, IN THE VIDEO. People all around yelling "stop resisting" and you think they should do what from this point? Apologize and leave? Stop trying to handcuff her? You say she was on the ground, but was she compliant and rolling onto her stomach to be put in handcuffs? Nope. So I think she deserved to get punched in the face. In the day-in-age where cameras are everywhere, everyone says they're a victim.

Edit: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. In this case she won some knuckles to her noggin.
Last edited by cmiller17363 on Mon May 28, 2018, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Burgers and Beers”