Pay Pal

Announcements and Info
Mr. Ed
Group Buy Moderator

Re: Pay Pal

Postby Mr. Ed » Thu Oct 01, 2015

tinbox wrote:
Mr. Ed wrote:It sure makes the GB's a lot easier to manage. Had to have a couple of conversations with them after they threatened me but, we ended up on the same page and have had no issues in the last 6 or so GB's. I do understand that it is not for everyone for a variety of reasons and I respect that. Just sayin :)

Threatened you with what? Closing your account I'd assume?

Yes Sir, until I convinced them that I was useing it for exactly what it was intended for.
Vision without execution is hallucination

MileHighSilver
Turtle Supporter

Postby MileHighSilver » Tue Oct 16, 2018

Hey all.

I logged into PayPal and saw this notice:

Instant Transfer pricing update
On Nov. 7, Instant Transfers will cost 1% of the amount you transfer, with a maximum fee of $10.00. Use your eligible debit card for Instant Transfers. Transfer times vary by bank and may take up to 30 minutes.

Anyone know of more details? Does this mean No fee Pay Pal is going away?

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Tue Oct 16, 2018

MileHighSilver wrote:Hey all.

I logged into PayPal and saw this notice:

Instant Transfer pricing update
On Nov. 7, Instant Transfers will cost 1% of the amount you transfer, with a maximum fee of $10.00. Use your eligible debit card for Instant Transfers. Transfer times vary by bank and may take up to 30 minutes.

Anyone know of more details? Does this mean No fee Pay Pal is going away?

No. This refers to withdrawing money from your PayPal account into a bank account. There is a way to set up "instant" transfers using a debit card. There is no fee for a standard transfer and that usually shows up within 1-2 business days. Shows up the next business day for me.

Return to “BS News!”