BS App

Announcements and Info
jmac313

BS App

Postby jmac313 » Thu Jul 19, 2018

Just curious if there's ever been discussion on developing a Bullion Stacker app? Is it even feasible? Thanks in advance!
"You gotta ask me nicely"

t458
Turtle Supporter

Re: BS App

Postby t458 » Thu Jul 19, 2018

Not sure what more an app would do. The site works pretty well on the phone. Be good to keep the cost down and involve as few outsider developers as possible.

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Thu Jul 19, 2018

Considering how many online forums (regardless of subject matter) have a BST section, I'm surprised none of these companies that make the software that runs the forums have implemented an ebay style auction function or plug in. It would be a cool way to support a site using commissions from the sales.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

DRP270
Site Admin

Postby DRP270 » Thu Jul 19, 2018

Rik Bitter wrote:Considering how many online forums (regardless of subject matter) have a BST section, I'm surprised none of these companies that make the software that runs the forums have implemented an ebay style auction function or plug in. It would be a cool way to support a site using commissions from the sales.

We used to have an auction function but we dropped it because everyone liked the banter that occurs with KSA auctions.
ImageImageImage

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Thu Jul 19, 2018

DRP270 wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:Considering how many online forums (regardless of subject matter) have a BST section, I'm surprised none of these companies that make the software that runs the forums have implemented an ebay style auction function or plug in. It would be a cool way to support a site using commissions from the sales.

We used to have an auction function but we dropped it because everyone liked the banter that occurs with KSA auctions.

I'm a fan of banter with a little smack talk and ball busting thrown in. Long live the KSAs.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

Return to “BS News!”