Re: WFTW Trackchair Fundraiser

Postby Yellek » Tue Jul 10, 2018

That looks nice.
m r purty. I like 'em gold 'uns.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jul 15, 2018

When I click on the "Trackchair Donations - Bitpay" button, and attempt to pay in bitcoin, the invoice that gets generated in my BitPay wallet is automatically set up for $10 worth of bitcoin to send, and I can't change the amount. Can we either get that to be adjustable, or send me an invoice to my email with an amount I can set up, or just give me the bitcoin (or ETH) address to send to?

BitPay, in trying to simplify the process so people make no mistakes and don't get scammed, have limited a lot of flexibility as well.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Sun Jul 15, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:When I click on the "Trackchair Donations - Bitpay" button, and attempt to pay in bitcoin, the invoice that gets generated in my BitPay wallet is automatically set up for $10 worth of bitcoin to send, and I can't change the amount. Can we either get that to be adjustable, or send me an invoice to my email with an amount I can set up, or just give me the bitcoin (or ETH) address to send to?

BitPay, in trying to simplify the process so people make no mistakes and don't get scammed, have limited a lot of flexibility as well.

That can be changed there by clicking on the $10. I just did a $200 donation and it worked fine. I also just checked before posting this reply and could change the donated amount to anything I wanted.
Seeking a few Rodebaugh Bars. Looking for a series #1, Fat Boy, 2015 100g, & 2012 classic bar. Also collecting the #9 serial on any of his other pieces.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jul 15, 2018

Silversaving wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:When I click on the "Trackchair Donations - Bitpay" button, and attempt to pay in bitcoin, the invoice that gets generated in my BitPay wallet is automatically set up for $10 worth of bitcoin to send, and I can't change the amount. Can we either get that to be adjustable, or send me an invoice to my email with an amount I can set up, or just give me the bitcoin (or ETH) address to send to?

That can be changed there by clicking on the $10. I just did a $200 donation and it worked fine. I also just checked before posting this reply and could change the donated amount to anything I wanted.

Excellent. I upgraded my BitPay wallet and it all worked. Thanks.

Return to “Wheelers For The Wounded”