WFTW TRAILER RAFFLE!!!!

skylersfriend
Turtle Jester

Re: WFTW TRAILER RAFFLE!!!!

Postby skylersfriend » Wed May 25, 2016

RyanEOD wrote:IF you win it, we have to keep it in the family!

skylersfriend wrote:I will take a couple, check will be in the mail monday morning. :)
Stouttrout wrote:Paypal will lock us out. Selling raffle tickets is against their policy. If you would prefer to do it online we can but you need to PM me to get the info.

Otherwise I can take payment by mail. If sending a check or money order, make it payable to "Wheeler for the Wounded-Tx" and send to:

Dan Engerran
147 Wood Manor
Sour lake, Tx 77659

Please include name, address, phone number and Email. I will text or email you a pic of the filled out tickets.

Cousin Ryan, If I am the lucky winner I will be happy to loan it to my East Coast relative, but not during sharptail and chukar season.. :angel: ;)
Don't think of me as a cynic; I am an optimist with experience!

“In finance, everything that is agreeable is unsound and everything that is sound is disagreeable.” Winston Churchill

The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Fri May 27, 2016

Hey Skylersfriend, You should have email from me with a pic of your tickets. Thank you.

skylersfriend
Turtle Jester

Postby skylersfriend » Fri May 27, 2016

Stouttrout wrote:Hey Skylersfriend, You should have email from me with a pic of your tickets. Thank you.

Thank you Sir !! At the risk of inviting some competition I bet there might be a few more tickets available !!! ;)
Don't think of me as a cynic; I am an optimist with experience!

“In finance, everything that is agreeable is unsound and everything that is sound is disagreeable.” Winston Churchill

The year 2017: Where words and ideas are considered too hateful to be said,
while riots and assault are considered too peaceful to be prosecuted.

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Sun May 29, 2016

I am sure we can make a few more happen....

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Thu Jun 02, 2016

Last chance if anyone would like a ticket. We are down to the last days. It will be given away this weekend. right 300 tickets sold. Good chances to win.

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Mon Jun 06, 2016

I posted the winners up on Facebook. It was very cool building this and giving it away and to be able to do it with 100% donated costs and volunteers was very cool. We sold 428 tickets and 100% of that went to WFTW.

The lady who won, her husband is a Vet, they are volunteers at our Purple Santa Event every year. They are also volunteers at the main event every year and have been since day one. It could not have gone to better home.

The post with some pictures are at : https://www.facebook.com/groups/wftwtx/

Third place went to Cameron Rasco, I will be sending him the Kabar Kukri Knife from Gnarbuckle.

Second place was Smittybilt tent from Smittybilt and 4 Wheel Parts. Nathan Gunter took that home and has plans to make his own Camping Trailer with it.

The grand prize was just picked up and it could not have gone to better home. There are a ton of people to thank on this including everyone who bought a chance to win. We sold 428 tickets total, not our goal but pretty darn good. Shaunna Thrane not Travis Thrane won the trailer. She wanted me to make perfectly clear. Both bought a ticket. They came an got the trailer today and it is in-tow to it's new home in the hill country. I have a feeling we will be seeing it around quite bit. The first planned trip is next weekend.

Congratulations everyone and thank you to everybody who help and participated. You guys did an awesome job. As much work as it was, it all went to good use and was a lot of fun.

So this will be the last trailer I build. If anyone else wants to tackle something like this for WFTW, your up....

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Mon Jun 06, 2016

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Postby Blue Angel » Mon Jun 06, 2016

That is just awesome Dan. I am very proud to have burned 20 pounds of welding wire on that thing. It was a ton of fun hanging out with good friends and building it.

Thanks yet again to Bullionstacker members for the tremendous support.

Return to “Wheelers For The Wounded”