Wheelers for the Wounded Fundraiser Auction

Stouttrout

Wheelers for the Wounded Fundraiser Auction

Postby Stouttrout » Sun Feb 16, 2014

Wheelers for the Wounded is having a Fundraiser next weekend with a LIVE auction at the event. Members from BullionStacker.com donated silver to make 3 custom poured silver stars. We wanted to give everyone a chance to win the item in the auction so we have gone ONLINE with them. Here is your chance to win. The highest online bidder will be the opening bid price for the item. If that high bid remains high bid, you win.

Items including are:

1. Jeep Pedal Car (childs), includes hood decal for TX 4 Wheelin 4 Warriors official logo! Donated by Boerne Jeep Club

2. Discovery Flight for two (2), Houston, Galveston, Lake Conroe by donated by Full Throttle Aviation

3. Custom hand poured 3oz. .999 Fine silver Wheelers for the Wounded Star. Poured by Yeager.

4. Custom hand poured 4oz. .999 Fine silver Wheelers for the Wounded Star. Poured by Yeager.

5. Custom hand poured 5oz. .999 Fine silver Wheelers for the Wounded Star. Poured by Yeager.

6. Guided Fishing Trip for Two (2) on lake Amisted in Del Rio, TX. Includes one nights lodging. Donated by American Valor Outdoors.

7. Beretta 9mm Nano provided by Alamo Tactical

8. Bushmaster Carbon 15 Superlight ORC donated by Northwest Chrysler Jeep in Houston

Follow this link, click on the Tx4W4W logo to view the list, click on images for more info of the items. You must be registered on our site in order to place bids. Please read the FAQ page on bidding and registering.

http://www.fundraisingauctionevents.com

Stouttrout

Re: Wheelers for the Wounded Fundraiser Auction

Postby Stouttrout » Tue Feb 18, 2014

No one wants the stars? they are on there pretty cheap right now.

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Postby Blue Angel » Tue Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, most of the Jeepers probably have no idea what the value is of those silver stars. You can bid now and have a good shot at winning....That 5 ouncer is sweet!

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Thu Feb 20, 2014

When you bid on this site it is like a proxy bid. You put in the max and even at the live auction we will keep bidding for you up to that amount. Very fair for everyone whether present or not.

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Postby Blue Angel » Mon Feb 24, 2014

This fundraiser was in support of Wheelers for the Wounded (WFTW). It was a gathering of MANY offroad clubs and associations coming together. Dan can expand on this but, this was a very unique deal at Canyon's Offroad Park this past weekend. Looking forward to Dan giving us a detailed report. :thumbup:

Again, members of Bullionstacker ended up being a major part of this whole thing. There were 3 silver stars poured by YPS with silver donated by BS members. Like Randy pointed out to me, that 4 ounce star is one of a kind. ONE guy from Belton, Texas ended up outbidding everyone for them. He may even join up on the forum here....

Congratulations to Dan and crew on a great event and thanks Bullionstackers for the continued support. This is going to go towards putting on a premier event in May for wounded and their families. I anticipate this to be the largest gathering of the 4x4 community ever in Texas.

H2SO4
Gold Jeeper

Postby H2SO4 » Mon Feb 24, 2014

Blue Angel wrote:This fundraiser was in support of Wheelers for the Wounded (WFTW). It was a gathering of MANY offroad clubs and associations coming together. Dan can expand on this but, this was a very unique deal at Canyon's Offroad Park this past weekend. Looking forward to Dan giving us a detailed report. :thumbup:

Again, members of Bullionstacker ended up being a major part of this whole thing. There were 3 silver stars poured by YPS with silver donated by BS members. Like Randy pointed out to me, that 4 ounce star is one of a kind. ONE guy from Belton, Texas ended up outbidding everyone for them. He may even join up on the forum here....

Congratulations to Dan and crew on a great event and thanks Bullionstackers for the continued support. This is going to go towards putting on a premier event in May for wounded and their families. I anticipate this to be the largest gathering of the 4x4 community ever in Texas.

nice! :thumbup: great to hear it went well :clap:

my max bids were not high enough on the items and i was away from a computer all weekend- but glad to see all the items were bid on! Very cool about the silver bars and the new owner. cant wait to see him hit the boards!
Always looking for BS Bars- any serial numbers. Buy/Trade

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Postby Blue Angel » Mon Feb 24, 2014

I DO know there was close to $19,000 raised to support our wounded at this one event!

Stouttrout

Postby Stouttrout » Mon Feb 24, 2014

Hey Guys, sorry, just getting home. The fundraiser was not only a huge success, it was a hell of lot of fun. Probably the most fun I have had in a long time. At least since the last main event. Lots of good people and great trails. Not real incidences. I took the beginners out and got my whole group through the trail. Well everyone but me, Yep, the trail leader got stuck. I also flopped her but have not seen a pic of that yet.

The auction did very well. Total on five items was int he neighborhood of $4500 just on the auction. One gentleman bought all three stars. I had a buddy who wanted them but he outbid me on them. He paid $900 for the set. The words Thank You, never really express how we truly feel sometimes and this is one of those times. I can not tell you how grateful we are to have Bullion Stacker behind us. You guys are invaluable in helping us do what we love doing.

Also if your on Facebook, you can see our Wonder Boy Shane getting a ride in an Ultra 4 racing buggy. Shane is one of our Wounded Soldiers. He was hit with an IED. Has been in the Wounded Transition Brigade for 3.5 years and just had another surgery. Go check out the video and tons of pictures of the event.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wftwtx/

Return to “Wheelers For The Wounded”